Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh...gosh....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Oh...gosh.... LilyCollins_6_of_220_
"Just leave me alone, I just want to be alone."

I gave you my all, my baby
I'm numb, numb, numb

But the tears were silent inside you see

Heather was taking her dog, London, on a walk, not really sure where she was going. But, then again, Heather hardly ever new where she was going. Now, she regretted not making a map.
"Uh..." She said, once Heather reached her destination.
The climbing wall, the one thing Heather had dreaded since getting here. Heather had only been on it once, and was almost roasted alive.
"Oh, hello! Are you here for the Climbing wall? There's an open slot for you!" The wall-leader, Heather guessed, asked her.
"Ah...no. I was just...leaving..."
Heather began turning around, but saw a few people laughing at her. Oh, gods. They think I'm chicken!
"Actually, I'll, um. I'll do it." The person running the climbing wall smiled, and went off to get Heather ready.
"Can, um, anyone hold my dog for me...?"

I laid there quiet, watched you have your way
with me
I might have cried, the tears were silent inside
you see
You called me names, made me feel like I was dumb

I didn't feel a thing and now I'm gone, gone,
gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Oh...gosh.... 47288

Theo Davis

"This is who I get for a climbing partner?"I ask in a sarcastic joking way. A grin appears on my face to confirm I was kidding."Hey! I'm Theo. And who might you be? I ask. I felt unusually lonely today. I don't know why. I had been around a lot of my brothers, and a few other guys at the grape patch. Regardless, this feeling was pretty new to me, and I didn't like it. Thoughts like these disturb me when I'm in-front of the climbing wall. We have almost got 20 feet of death between us and safety, and there was no room for distraction. It was funny though. It was like half way up people stopped listening to what you said and watched for you to fall to your death.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh...gosh.... LilyCollins_6_of_220_

I'm numb, numb, numb

"Oh, I'm Heather." Heather said quietly to her climbing partner. She put her dog down, and tied his leash to a post so he wouldn't run off.
"Now, you stay put." Heather scolded her dog before going back over to Theo, her climbing partner.
"Oh, um... do you fall... often? I'm... I've only ever done this once." Heather admitted. Personally, Heather was scared by the climbing wall, she wanted to back down. But, she knew everyone else would laugh if she did.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Theo Davis

"Sometimes," I tell her quite honestly. "You really need to look out for the lava. I lost my favorite shirt to this wall before." I hear the instructor call out to see if we're ready. I give him a brief nod before placing my hands on the wall. Chaos begins in... 3. 2. 1.

Right on cue

I try and barrel up the wall like I was so used to doing until I feel myself still anchored to Heather below me. "Come on! It'll be fine!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh...gosh.... Tumblr_lmr398Vz4B1qjkn2po1_500

I'm numb, numb, numb

"Ah...ah...okay!" Heather quickly slips on her climbing equipment, and hurried over to the climbing wall, putting both my hands and feet on the nooks of the rock wall. Heather tried to follow her partner's example, but was horribly slow.
"Sorry! I'm coming!" Heather shouted above her. She tried to climb fast, because she knew that if she didn't go fast enough, then lava would get her.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Theo Davis

"It's fine. Take your time. Better go slow then slip." I tell her without looking down. I think for a few moments, before giving Heather a heads up on a falling rock. The walls were kinda getting closer together, but we still had time. She was about beside me before I begin climbing again. The sad part was we were only about 1/4 of the way up. "Come on. You're doing great."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather smiled with encouragement, and climbed a little farther, getting close to her partner every second.
"I'm not doing all that great...I'm to... slow..." Quickly, Heather looked for another slot for her hand to grab. The nearest nook was a little bit away, so she had to stretch.
Almost there... She thought, right before her foot slipped.
"Ah! Theo, I'm... slipping!" Thankfully, she was able to place her hand in the hand-hold right before her foot slipped. She was still having trouble getting back on the wall, though. Her foot was trying to find the hole that it was in before, but only found solid wall.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Theo Davis

"Here! Give me your hand!" I tell her extending my hand; this time I look down. Just my luck, a rock slips down at the same moment that I stick my hand out of Heather. I take the full brute of the stone on my knuckles, but I don't dare let go. Falling was more painful the bleeding, broken knuckles.

~I lost my muse~
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather reached for his hand, and her foot managed to find a foothold. She used Theo's hand to pull herself up slightly, and found a few more footholds to support herself.
"Oh, gosh! Your bleeding!" Heather said, looking at his hand and feeling like a daughter of Aphrodite.
"It's my fault, sorry!" Heather says as a few more rocks fall. She pushes herself up to the wall, in hope that the rocks wouldn't fall onto her. A few small ones hit her head, and the wall gave her a light scratch on the face. But, she had let go of Theo's hand, and was clinging to the wall with dear life.

with me
you see

gone

:.:.:'Sokay:.:.:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Theo Davis

"Just keep climbing!" I order. I was kinda anchored to her by a near unbreakable chord, so if she fell I fell. The idea of being anchored to another person is so that you could get a second chance; with a damaged knuckle that was out of the question. I wear a smile as I realize I'm gripping her hand. The smile quickly fades as she lets go to get higher up on the wall. I keep climbing though my knuckle was killing me. Then a terrifying thought hits me.

We're half way up the wall

I knew that could only mean one thing, as it always does. This hiss of the lava chills me to the bone, despite the heat that was getting closer. "Look out, we have something hot and painful coming our way."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather's eyes widened as the hiss of lava chilled her to the bone. This was what she feared most about the rock-wall. The lava.
"Oh, oh gosh! I... I don't think I can do this..." Heather whispered, clinging to the wall with fear. Inside, she knew that she had to keep moving. Either that, or be burned with lava. No-they wouldn't let her get burned. Singed, maybe, but not burned.
"No...I'm ah... coming..." Heather reached for the next hand-hold, and almost slipped again. Her hands were sweaty, and that was her issue. Her hands were sweaty, so she kept slipping. No, I'm going to make it up this wall. She thought to herself, grabbing the next hole.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Theo Davis

I struggle to get up next to Heater, and then regret it. I had wasted a large amount of energy getting up there. I take a deep breath in, so I'll follow my own advice. "Heather, look at me. Breath in. Calm down. Panic is what kills people." And with that I begin climbing again. If it wasn't for the smashes of the rocks now tumbling down, and the hiss of the molten rock, I would've been able to hear the people on the ground betting on our death. I was keeping one hand anchored on the wall with the other ready to reach down at any moment. You never knew when you'd need it.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather did what Theo asked. Okay. Breath in, breath out. In, out." She said, trying to calm down. Normally, Heather was very calm. But, she was in a bad situation, so she was still very scared.
"Okay...I'm...I'm trying..." She said, trying to calm herself a little more.
"Come on, we've got to get to the top. I don't wanna turn into a pile of Heather-ash..." Heather said, thinking of how painful being burned to death, especially by lava, would be.
"I don't want to turn into ash..." Heather said, reaching for the next hole in the wall.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Theo Davis

"Yeah. Being ash hurts. Let's avoid it."I say jokingly. We were almost up. Just a little bit farther. I had to point it out. "Heather! We've almost made it!" But in sacrifice for care we lost all time. The wall was almost on top of us. It was a few minutes before we were ashy pancakes. "By the way, I hate out be a downer, but we're almost out of time."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather slowly nodded. "Yea, avoiding lava is probably a good thing."
Heather smiled as she looks up, and can see the top...but then frowns as the lava becomes closer, and Heather becomes even closer to being black ash.
"Ahh... come one!" Heather said, almost slipping again.
"Would... would they really let us die? Shouldn't they have...a net or... something?"
No, Heather thought. She had to climb. She wouldn't be burned, or killed, by the lava.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Theo Davis

They put us in fights against creatures a grizzly would be afraid to fight and train with real weapons, on top of the fact that our school is killing. You really think they'd spend money on a net? We're lucky they opted for somewhat cushioned pads." I say quite honestly. I reach up for the final ledge with my injured hand, but I'm shocked when I grip the heated edge of a lava pouring surface. "Gods forbid!" I yell towards nothing in general. This time I gently place my hand on an unheated spot and pull myself up. I was finally on the top. Here, give me your hand!" I tell her for the second time. I extend my burnt, bleeding, and broken hand towards her before realizing it was a bad idea. I switch out hands quickly, so I don't cause more pain then what I have.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Quickly, Heather moves her body out of the way of the flowing lava. But, seh didn't move fast enough because she felt it singe part of her hair. Heather squints her one eye, hoping that the lava wouldn't get near her skin. This time, she was lucky.
Above Heather, Theo climbed up to the top of the climbing wall. He held out his hand, and then switched, obviously to his good hand.
"Okay!" Heather reached out to grab Theo's hand. She used it to lift part of her up, but she also used her legs to boos herself up, too.
Heather sat on the top of the rock wall, catching her breath.
"Oh...gosh...I...never...want...to...do...that...again..."

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Theo Davis

I could barely make out the sounds of the cheers below us. "Are you joking? That was great... You were great." I say. I realize that my hand is still resting on her hand but I didn't really want to move it. Instead I try to act like I didn't notice. "Are you alright? I saw that it caught your hair." My hand ached but I would make it. I've experienced mush worse.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather almost burst out laughing. "Great? Hah! I almost died!" Her face suddenly turned bright red as she went to go look at Theo. His hand was still on top of hers, but she felt that it would have been awkward to move it. After all, he hadn't taken his hand off of hers, either.
"And to answer your question, yes. The lava did get my hair."
Heather reached out to touch the burned strands, still warm. Instead of a warm, chocolate brown, the edge of her hair was now black.
"But, yes. I'm okay."
Heather was now very well aware of the fact that the people below her were cheering.
"They're cheering...for...us...? Why? Other people do this all the time."

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Theo Davis

"Yeah! People complete it all the time! But we... Well, we put on a show! I strain my ears to hear the wall leader giving us instructions. I mostly heard "Stay There" and I can only guess that it's because the walls reset. I move my hand off to remove the soot from her hair. "I know you, but not who you are. Why don't you start with your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

"A...show? Like, how the gladiators put on a show in rome? We almost died!"
Heather pulls her legs up from the edge of the wall, and turns away from the crowd at the bottom. She faintly hears someone telling them to stay up here. But Heather doesn't mind, she wanted to catch her breath.
But, it seems it's going to take a little longer because Theo begins brushing the soot from her hair. Heather blushes slightly like a daughter of Aphrodite.
"I, ah...My dad's Thanatos...god of death." Heather says, looking at Theo.

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Theo Davis

I was slightly shocked when Heather said that she was a daughter of Thanatos. "Naw... That can't be right. You're to nice. I say smiling. I was still crumbling the charred ends of hair. "Not like I'm one to judge... being a son of Dionysus and all. I look down at my fingers to see that they're covered in black soot. "I'm sorry about your hair..." I say in an almost whisper.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

"Well, my mom was really nice. She told me my dad was really nice, too." Heather looks up at the sky. "But, you know, not all death is mean, or whatever...like...dying in your sleep. But, my dad's job isn't to kill. No, he just makes sure that the people stay dead..." Heather stops talking about her dad. It felt kind of weird talking about him.
"Anyway, just because your a son of Mr. D doesn't mean your all... cranky like him..."
Heather didn't want to offend Theo, he seemed pretty nice. Besides, most people at camp didn't like Mr. D, he is kind of cranky, and doesn't really care what happened to most of the campers...maybe.
"Oh, and don't worry about my hair...it's okay. Really."

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Theo Davis

I have to hold back a laugh when she trails off, apparently to not offended me. "That's good to know." I tell her through a smile. "'Cause even I get sick and tired of my dad; I can't get away though. He's always there judging what I do wrong and missing what I do right." I say getting a little worked up. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be unloading this onto you."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Oh...gosh.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh...gosh....   Oh...gosh.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm numb, numb, numb

Heather shrugs. "It's okay, I don't mind. And I know how you feel, I had a teacher in seventh grade who did that to me. She didn't see anything good I did, just all the mistakes I made, but she did that to everyone in the class..."
Heather scratches her arm and thinks about her seventh grade year. It seemed like so long ago to her.
Suddenly, she heard the perky women running the climbing wall at the bottom saying something.
"What did she say?" Heather asked Theo. "Can we get down now?"

with me
you see

gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh...gosh.... Empty