Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Never That Easy {ML}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

It's Never That Easy {ML} Empty
PostSubject: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

It's Never That Easy {ML} Dsfd

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer was standing at the edge of the dock, smoking a cigarette which probably was not aloud at camp. She leaned against one of the wooden pilars. Palmer thought of the things she had gone through. For her, it's never easy to keep the people she loves. She lost her sister when their schools started to seperate them, she could never hold out a good friend long enough to last more then a couple months and guys just came and went with her. Of course, that part was her fault. Palmer couldn't think of a time when she had a solid friend.
Palmer rolled her eyes at the thoughts. "Right, like that'll happen." She blew smoke from her mouth and sighed trying to think of a good angle to take a picture of the lake from.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Brendan|Noel|Lynch

Brendan walks along the dock, not really paying attention to anything other than the water. When he reaches the edge of the dock, he sits down on the rail. He sighs softly and leans back against one of the posts. He stares at the water enchancted by its beauty.

Brendan looks up and looks around and notices a girl standing there. Instead of saying anything, he decides to watch her for a bit. After a few seconds he looks away and back at the water. Thinking about well alot of things, one being the subject of friendship and how he wishes he had a friend here.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer's deep dark eyes drifted down to the boy who ha sat down beside her. "And I suppose you're here to be my new bestie?" She raised her eyesbrows at the guy her lips curling into a small smile. Palmer sat down beside the boy and shrugged off her first comment. "Sorry," she said leaning her back up against the pillar. "I'm Palmer." Palmer bit her lip lightly. She was just great at first impressions.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Brendan blinks when hears the girls comment, Well that was a bit odd. However he just turns to look at her and smiles politly. "Nice to meet you Palmer, Im Brendan"he says to her,"And don't worry its fine". He then looks at her for a bit and looks away again back at the beautiful water. After a few moments he turns to face Palmer again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer felt his eyes watching her as she still tried to find the perfect angle for a picture. She was loosing daylight! Her eyes drifted Brenden. "What?" she asked quickly running her hands throigh her hair. "Is there something on my face or am I just that intriging?" There she went again. Being a bodascious flirt. She should be trying to make friends, not scare them off with her witty comments and stupid sarcasm. She resisted the urge to slap herself.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Brendan smiles lightly, and then starts to chuckle. "Well I don't see anything on your face, so I'd guess its that your so intriging"he says to Palmer. He then looks back at the water still smiling. I wonder if she would be my friend, he thinks to himself. He then adjusts him self on the rail.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer rolled her eyes and tossed her thick black hair to the side as her head turned back to the water. The sun hit it just right at this point in time creating an orange gleam off the smooth lake. Palmer took her camera out of her bag, not caring that Brendan could watch what she was doing, and snapped a picture of the landscape. It came out good the way she saw it so she nodded to it with a smile. 'So far, so great,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Brendan looks up in time to catch a glimpse of what she takes a picture of."Nice picture"he says to her, because it is true. He then stares out at the water. A few moments later he turns back to look at the shore.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer sighed heavily. "Tell me about yourself," she said. "I need to hear someone else's voice but my own, my sister's or Chiron's for a change." Palmer smiled lightly. "Oh and thanks,"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Brendan blinks slightly as he thinks about what he can say."Well Im 17, and a son of Demeter I have a twin sister Caroline, and I enjoy gardening, running,basketball, baseball and the violin"he says to Palmer. He then looks down, he'd never told someone other than Caroline about his love for gardening and it felt weird. He then look back at Palmer,"Now you can tell me about yourself"he says with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 am

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer shrugged. "Not much to tell," she confessed. "I havn't ever stayed in te same school for more then six months which is how my twin sister and I got seperated. I don't see her a lot even now we're at camp. My mom is Hecate and I love photography. I smoke because I like it not because I think it's cool and I hate brocoli." Palmer smiled at her last comment as if it had taken away some tension on things. She never opens up to people. "Oh and I'm also, um, 17." She shrugged again. Brendan had a twin. They had something in common that wasn't very common.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:50 am

Brendan listens to Palmer."Wow thats actully kinda cool, You know compared to my life"he says to her. "Wow, you have a twin, You don't often meet someone who has a twin"he says. He then smiles and leans backwards a bit.

ooc:The rail he's sitting on should break.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 am

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer laughe lightly rolling her eyes. "Yeah my life isn't all that great," she murmured. "It's full of crap and stuff I shouldn't want to get caught up in but I do anyway." Palmer never opened up this much. It felt so odd to do this instead of making a move. By this point in time she would usually be making out with the guy.

::That would be Funny xD::
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 pm

"Oh, well then", Brendan says because he's really not sure what else to say. At the exact moment, theres a large cracking noise, as the ledge he's sitting on breaks. Brendan falls into the lake and flails his arms around trying to get a sense of where he is. When he manges to grab on to the edge of the dock he hoists himself up. He then sits on the edge of the dock, soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer gasped as Brendan fell into the water. "Oh my gods!" she exclaimed. He climbed back out of the water. Palmer raised her eyebrows at him. "Are you cold?" she asked holding back laughter. She wasn't really expecting that to happen, now she just thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Brendan shoots her a look that says, Stop Laughing. He then shivers and says,"Freezing". He slowly stands up and looks at her."Seriously if you don't stop laughing, I'll push you into the water".
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer thought about this, then rolled her eyes. She set her camera down at her feet then held her arms out. "Try me." she said with a sly smile. Her attitude was now in it's usual annoying, cunning mood. Brendan was challenging her. Well, consider the challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Brendan stands up and walks towards her."Are you sure about that? I will push you"he says to her. He smirks at her, and stands waiting for her reply. "I'm waiting"he says to her still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer shook her head. "No. You don't have to push me in," she said. "I'll just go in volintarily." She close her eyes kicked of her sneakers. She faced her back to the water and opened one eye and smiled lightly."But, not alone," she grabbed Brendan's arm and fell backwards into the water, pulling him with her.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Brendan falls into the water once more. "Oh your so going to pay"he says to her. He then splashes, in order to soak her hair. He then starts to float on his back, while smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:35 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

The water closed in around Palmer as she ducked under once more. She pulled her hair back and rolled her eyes at Brendan. "What, are you enjoying this now?" she asks irritably. She climbed back out of the water and onto the dock. It was cold, but it felt nice in a way. Almost, calming.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Brendan climbs out of the water and sits on the deck. "Some what"he says to her. He stands up slowly and smiles as he leans against a pull. "That water actully felt nice, almost relaxing"he says softly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:58 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Brendan came back up to sit with Palmer and she rolled her eyes. "I was thinking the same thing." she put her hand on his arm and concentrated hard for a moment and the next, they sat there perfectly dry. Palmer examined her nails and shrugged. "One of the perks of being a child of Hecate." A smile stole across her face for a split second.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:14 pm

[color=#0066FF]Brendan chuckles and looks out at the water. When Palmer uses her powers to make them instantly dry, he turns to look at her. "Thank- you, that was much appricated"he says politely. He then clears his throat,"Your lucky, you get cool powers, I don't have any powers"he says.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:21 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer let on a half smile. She shrugged and looked at Brendan. "You don't have any powers?" she asked. "Nothing at all? No different ability, nothing that makes you distinctive, that seperated you from being classified as other people?" she was just curious, but you are who you are. Something has got to make you different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Never That Easy {ML}   It's Never That Easy {ML} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Never That Easy {ML}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: