Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Frolicking in the Fields(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Frolicking in the Fields(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:19 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe could use a good rest. Camp was hectic, and fun. But she needed a good rest every once in a while. The best way to spend it was banding together with her brother and her friend, Rachel. Taking out her guitar, she asked "What do you want to play?"
Ronald Septavian
Ron always loved the small music sessions he had with Rach and Bly. "Nirvana. Rachel is awesome at singing Nirvana." He took out his bass, and ate a sweet, succulent strawberry.
Rachel Jennings
Rachel had a tinge of red in her pale cheeks. She was always the singer, as the twins always said she was the best. She didn't object. She loved singing. "How about Polly?" Together, they played as the notes faded into the sky.

Last edited by Briase on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Essie was walking when she heard music playing...Nirvana? She followed the sound to find three kids, she hoped they didn't ask her to join. She would refuse to either way. She walked over slightly, listening to them.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Frolicking in the Fields(Open) 180010_136172749781999_100001678245093_224334_7535207_n_large

Autumn Faith kept laughing as one of her siblings tripped, She then heard music in the Fields, She walked over to three people, A girl holding the guitar, A boy holding a base, And one girl singing. "That's a lovely song you guys are playing, Is that Nirvana?" She asked. As another girl with dark hair walked by and listened.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe could talk or sing while playing her Gibson Dove, so she answered the girl's question. "Thank you. It's Polly by Nirvana, so you're correct. You could join us if you want to." The daughter of Janus glanced around and spotted a girl who very much did not look like she wanted to join. Her brother saw her too.
Ronald Septavian
Ron looked over and saw the girl. He smiled in a friendly way, and gestured with his eyes to come over. He continued playing until the end, and Rachel sang out the last note.
Rachel Jennings
Rachel felt her throat vibrate as she ended the song. Gazing at the people with her hazel eyes, she greeted them with a smile. "Hello. I'm Rachel, daughter of Hermes. These two are Ron and Blythe, twins of Janus."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Essie nodded politely, giving a small smile. They had noticed her, great. She mentally sighed, "I'm Essie." she said barely above a whisper. She wasn't one to talk in groups much. More one on one worked with her.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 pm

"Wow, I'm Autumn Faith, Daughter of Aphrodite!" She said proudly. "You guys are really good." SHe replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Chris threw another strawberry into his mouth when he spotted his sister in front of,him, with some other kids. He walked up and stood next to her.
"Right, sis?" He winked.
He turned to the twins and girl who looked like they'd just finished a song.
"I'm Chris. You any good?" He asked them. He reached behind him aand popped another strawberry into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Blythe Septavian
Janus was the god of opposites, along with many other things. So while Ron wouldn't take that as a challenge, Blythe would. She nodded meaningfully at Rach and Ron. They got the message and readied themselves.
Ronald Septavian
Everyone knew Smells Like Teen Spirit. Everyone also knew that the little trio right there could do an epic cover of that very song. Softly, Ron and Bly played the intro, as they cresendoed into Rachel's part.
Rachel Jennings
Rachel sang out with a passion, completely ignoring everything else. Music was her escape, and right now, the metaphorical cops of reality could not catch her now. She felt the same passion as Kurt Cobain had felt.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Essie watched silently as they played one of her favorites. She gave a slight smile a they played. They were amazing. She didn't dare say a word though, to anyone. Maybe if someone she actually knew would show up then she would talk, but sadly these were all strangers to her.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Autumn rolled her eyes at Chris, "Of course their good-" But she was interrupted by them playing a song She didn't know the song but she listened.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Chris gaped when started to play which had cut his sister off. He recovered quickly, joining in and singing along. Even though he couldn't play any instruments, he had a strong yet secretive passion for singing. He sang in a lower pitch than the girl and they harmonised well together. He knew all the words aswell, as Kurt Cobain was one of his idols.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smirked when she saw the boy's open-mouthed, stunned face. She kept on playing, her callused fingers sliding up and down the fretboard with skill. She had been playing for 10 years. All her experience and skill showed, and she enjoyed watching the stunned looks of the audience.
Ronald Septavian
Ron closed his eyes and strummed on his familiar bass. His fingers moved on their own, first in one place then another. The scent of strawberries filled the air, and Ron inhaled deeply. He sang a few of the background vocals when needed, but mostly he kept quiet.
Rachel Jennings
Rachel caught Chris's eyes and a slight blush covered her cheeks. She had once fell for a boy also named Chris, but a son of Athena. She wasn't about to let herself fall again, and sang louder. She closed her eyes and let the music float her away, away from the onlookers.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Essie smiled at the guy's face, he hadn't been expecting that. She turned to the trio, "That was really good." she admitted truthfully. She gave them a small smile before returning to being not all that social. They were really good and Nirvana was awesome anyways.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am

"Whoa man, even I have to admit that you're good." Chris shook is head in amazement.
"Where did you guys learn to play like that?" He asked. He reached back and put another berry in his mouth. They were addictive, Chris couldn't get enough of them.
"I'm Chris, by the way. Son of Aphrodite." He explained. "You are?"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe chuckled. "You already told us your name, doofus. I'm Blythe, daughter of Janus. This is my full brother, Ron. That amazing singer over there is Rachel, daughter of Hermes." She smiled at Rach's rubescent cheeks, and let Ron explain their training.
Ronald Septavian
"Me and Blythe were taught by our mother," he said quietly. He was trying hard to keep his emotions under control. "Rachel was just a natural." He fiddled with his bass, tuning and untuning the strings.
Rachel Jennings
Rachel plucked a strawberry from a plant beside her and ate it little by little. Wiping the juice from her fingers, she searched the grass behind her to find a sleeping tabby. Gently picking it up, she put it in her lap, and stroked it. "Dear little Amira....." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Essie noticed that Ron was getting uncomfortable, talking about his mother. she looked at him. She didn't know how their mother died, she didn't know if they had to leave their mom. She knew nothing, but she felt a pang of sympathy. She gave him a small, unoticable smile.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:46 am

Blythe Septavian
Blythe scooted closer to Ron and slung an arm around his shoulders, giving him a supporting smile. She plucked a strawberry and passed it to him, taking one for herself. She shivered-it was getting chilly.
Ronald Septavian
Ron took the strawberry gratefully and ate it quietly. Studying the assembled audience with his mismatched eyes, he saw a ghost of a smile on Essie’s face. It was a sympathetic smile. He smiled back, and started to wipe down his bass and put it away.
Rachel Jennings
Rachel tried very hard not to look at Chris. Being the son of Aphrodite, he seemed to pull her in, and she cursed herself. She had always been picked on by goddess of love, but now her children? It was too much. She stroked Amira's soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Essie stood there awkwardly while the others talked, she was getting ready to leave as she plucked a strawberry from the bushes. She smiled to herself. She never truly came down here all that much, she turned slightly, "You guys are really good." she said truthfully. She waved and began to walk back to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frolicking in the Fields(Open)   Frolicking in the Fields(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frolicking in the Fields(Open)
Page 1 of 1