Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] Empty
PostSubject: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:53 am

I laid out a red and white checker cotton picnic blanket. I laid my slim body against it and let the sun hit my elegant face and figure. I shut my baby blue eyes and took a ripe red strawberry from my plastic Ziploc bag and slipped it in my mouth. I let my tongue suck the juice of the delicious fruit. I open my eyes and I see a shadow approaching near my layout.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 am

"Hi, Sarah." I say, I pick some strawberries and pop one in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm

"Hi," I look at her in confusion. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I keep letting the delicate strawberries slide through my lips.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:11 pm

"Oh, I'm Laila's friend Samantha Alley, daughter of Apollo I think I introduce myself in the Aphrodite cabin once." I say. I look over and see my friends making there way over here. "Hi, Madelynne, Samuel. This is Sarah."

"Oh hi Sarah. It's nice to meet you. I'm Samuel Jaques son of Athena." I say. Then I shake her hand.

"I'm Madelynne Shion, hunter of Artemis. It's very nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll be great friends." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 pm

"Hi," I give a welcoming and warming smile. "Nice to meet you all. What are you guys doing in the fields."
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Picking up a strawberry and eating it I say, "I love strawberries. They're my favorite." I say grabbing another handful of strawberries.

"We're here, because he wanted to see if he could make a perfume for his girl friend. He dragged me along because I'm a maiden. Boys who would ever find them interesting." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:02 am

"Oooh," I tease, "Who's your girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:58 am

"That's not important. Girls are impossible!" I say.

"Crystal Chang. Daughter of Aphrodite. They're crazy for eachother." I say trying to embarss Samuel. It sure did work. He blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 am

I went to the Strawberry fields and saw my boyfriend, Sam and my friends Sammy and Madelynne. I say, "Hi guys. Oh hi! You look familiar." Talking mostly to the familiar camper that was beautiful like me. Then I kiss Sam on the lips. He returns my offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:49 pm

"Aw! Young Love! Isn't it just so splendid and lovely?" I giggle.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:55 pm

"YES!" I say happily. "Wanna go to the lake after curfew with us?"

I say eating another strawberrie. I hope she says yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

"No, I'm actually gonna meet up with a guy I just met so...." I start blushing hoping nobody else would notice.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 pm

"Really, who is it?" I ask clearly interested and wanting to question her even more! I hope she doesn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:53 pm

"His name is Landon. Landon Fabray. I hadn't really talked to him. More like looked at him and drooled for him." I laugh acting like a little girl with her first crush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]   Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting By The Fields Waiting for Anyone [open]
Page 1 of 1