Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tenebris

Tenebris

Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Aahz reappeared to her, but he was the only thing she could see. He appeared about five feet to the left of where he was before, and the arrow hit a tree with a solid thunk. He laughed, and said, "In your dreams. You wanted a challenge, remember? But I will make it fair. You can see me. And I can no longer see the outside, either." He returned fire with an arrow of his own.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:15 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

"What is it?" Palmer asked. "Is it that we're blind literally. Totally blank from the world?" a smile creeped across her face. She shot another arrow at Aahz. She notched anther in her now.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Aahz side stepped the arrow, and returned the smile. "No," he stated simply. "It's like what I did before. I simply made everything, except you and me, absorb all of the light, and not reflect any, which is how we see things. Through reflected light. The whole EM spectrum and all that. He reached for another arrow, but discovered that his quiver was empty. He had not bothered to replace them form when last he practiced. "How about we switch it up a little? You with your magic, me with my sword. He drew his sword from its sheath. It had an eerie dull look to it, because it reflected no light form the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer smiled and winked when he suggested a new way to fight. "You're on," she said while putting away her bow. It slowly shimmered back into her necklace. She stood ready with her arms out wide. "I'm ready!" Palmer said in a sing-song voice. She waited for Aahz to give it his all.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Aahz, seeing no other way to approach the situation, held his sword out in front of him, and charged Palmer.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:57 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer nodded and waited for hin to attack. When he did she redied herself and side stepped Aahz's attack. She kept her arms tucked in close to her body as she moved with quick, swift movements. "Best you got?" she muttered with a smile. The wind in their little patch of darkness picked up whipping Palmer's hair around and everything else. She could sense it tugging on the trees bushes everything. It started to where her down but she kept the wind storm going, showing no sign of exhaustion...yet.

*Try to keep it descriptive and four sentances*
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 pm

((I know, I just couldn't think of anything to say.))

Aahz stopped and turned when Palmer dodged his attack. He held his hands out in front of him, blocking some of the wind. "Not even close," he said. "How about we turn up the heat?" Suddenly, their area grew about ten degrees hotter. He then dashed at her and swung at her again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:28 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer rolled her eyes. "Heat doesn't really effect me," She said. It was just a change in tempurature after all. What was the big deal? Palmer took a running start at Aahz, a smile spread across her face, her plan already starting to play out.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Aahz smiled. "But it will," he said, bracing himself and holding his sword diagonally in a defensive position. "Heat makes you tired faster. It makes you exhaust your energy faster. Many would prefer hard labor in the spring or fall than in the summer."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:37 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer slowed her pace out circling around Aahz as he spoke. "Winter is good for me," she said in a soft voice. She closed her eyes a second and let herself reappear behind Aahz. She quickly dug one elbow into his back and wrapped her other arm around his neck. "I win," she said with a smile and locking her arm around his neck. She could feel her eyes begin to close but forced them open. Palmer's legs felt week and like jelly but she held her ground...for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Aahz shook his head. "Uh-uh," he said, and slipped out from under her grasp. He spun around, and pushed her away with his palm. He pointed the end of his sword at her neck. "I think I do," he stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

Palmer rolled her eyes. "You think I'm going to give up that easy?" she asked smirking. She whipped out her knife that was strapped to her jeans at all times and forced Aahz sword away with a quick swipe of the knife. She smiled again holding up her hand in a balenced position, her knife in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Aahz laughed. "Honestly, no," he said. "But one's gotta hope." Suddenly, he disappeared again, and, after a few seconds, reappeared. But this time, there were a couple dozen copies of him, arranged in a circle around Palmer. His voice rang out from all of them at once. "I always loved hide and seek as a kid."
As one, they each drew and arrow from their quiver (which hadn't actually been empty), and and notched it in their bows. They aimed, and fired.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

A slight frown poured apon Palmer's face. "You copied my idea," she muttered before disappearing again leaving the dozens of Aahz's to shoot at nothing. She reappeared and there were only five of her. Two had a bow and arrow, two of her had a knife and one had nothing but the magic in her hands. "I dislike childish games," she said and started to attack every Aahz there was.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Every arrow disappeared in the air as it flew, and struck nothing. As the Palmers attacked the Aahzes, every Aahz dodged and maneuvered out of the attack, just as Aahz would have done. His voice echoed from them again. "Two dozen of me, and five of you?" he said. "And I was winning in one-on-one."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 pm

PalmerSinclair
Hecate

"Then let's keep it that way," Palmer panted. She brought herself ito one again. Her eyes fluttered for a second as her consciousness was suddenly struggleing. Palmer stumbled slightly, and fell to her knees with a light gasp. Palmer had never used that much magic in a given amount of time before. She still wasn't trained very well withthe art or casting and trickery.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:59 pm

One of the Aahz's stepped forward, his face filled with worry. "You okay?" he said. "You like pretty worn out. That must have taken a lot of effort, multiplying yourself like that." He walked over and offered his hand. "I can heal you a bit if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}   Gotta love this place.... {OPEN} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta love this place.... {OPEN}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2