Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking at Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:55 pm

I looked up at the millions of stars that were brilliantly shining above me. I lay down on my back and thought about my crazy day. I shivered as a cold breeze blew past me. It smelled of animal skin or something. "Are they not beautiful?" A voice said behind me. I sat up and turned around. It was a girl abput 10 or 11 or 12, with pretty auburn hair. She had a silver bow and some arrows as well. I recogonized her, Artemis the goddess of the Hunt. "Good evening Lady Artemis," I said. "Why are you here?" I asked then realized how rude that sounded, "I mean did you want to talk to me? Or something like that?" I said. She laughed,"I heard about you're misunderstanding with a..." She scowled when she said,"A boy."
"How did you know?" I asked. "I have been watching you Roxanne and I would like to know if you would like to join my Hunt." The goddess said. My mouth must have dropped open because she said,"If you choose no then I won't turn you into a jackal, after all you are my half-sister."
"Well..." I began. I thought about Michael a sweet boy I really liked and my friend Carson. Michael would be crushed if I joined the Hunt, since he liked me back. "I'm sorry Artemis I can't. I love my friends too much and most of them are boys." Artemis was thoughtful for a moment. "Ok I can understand you're choice, but if any boy ever hurts you..." She didn't finish that statement. Instead she pulled out a bow and an arrow. "Wait until the moon is up then shoot this at it and I will come and you may rid that problem." She handed me the gift. "Thank you Lady Artemis," I said. I bowed and with a cold breeze she was gone. I looked back at the sky and saw Zoe the Huntress march across the night sky with her bow drawn. "Aw man this better be worth it." I muttered.

Last edited by Roxanne on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:00 pm

I climbed from the tree, as Artemis went to leave, " hey, do you know my father?" i asked, hoping that some one would. I waited no I do not... What if she says that? i don't think the heart was meant to break into such small pieces... I stood and look her straight in the eye.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:14 pm

I turned around. A newcomer was talking to Artemis, I hoped they knew what they were getting themselves into. "Hey!" I called hopefully distracting the kid so Artemis could get back to her Hunt. "Were you spying on me?" I asked feeling electricity running through my veins ready to zap this little stalker.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Maybe? why do you care?" i ask cocking my head sideways. " Forget it Artemis i think i can figure it out." i say and stand there, looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:18 pm

"Why do I care?"I repeated my voice dripping with saracism. "Well I was talking about...nevermind you wouldnt understand." I hold out my hand for the kid to shake. Roxanne Michaels, daughter of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Yeah like i would shake your hand? i mean i come here minding MY own business asking if she knew my dad. But you gotta come and yell at me", i say and shake her hand anyways. " I'm Kim Yeah i know girls name, but i'm the son of Gaea..." i say introducing myself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:28 pm

"I'm sorry I yelled but thats not my fault. You can take it up with my dad," Thunder rumbled in response, but I ignored it, "I have tendencies to yell and shock people when I'm kinda upset, what do you think I should do?" I asked forgetting my anger at him.
ooc:kim is lucky roxanne didnt zap him
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm no Sky kid, i'm the Earth... just sand though. I can't do much for time being." i say grinning, taking out some sand and twirling it over my fingers " the only good battle place for me is the beach".
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:36 pm

"I meant what should I do about the Carson thing. Should I have joined the Hunt?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Nah, if you like the dude, don't if you think you will never find some one *Couch Cough Me Cough Cough* But i can't Tell you that wouldn't be fair for the Fates..." i say looking down
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:42 pm

"Did you seriously just cough 'me'?" I laugh. "What about the fates?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm

They just seem to hate me, thats all" i say grinning wider " and yes i did, for i wouldn't want some one to suffer because of me".
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:48 pm

"I don't think the fates hate you, they hate everyone!" I laugh some more. Then I noticied he couldnt stop smiling. "Why are you smiling?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Just cause," i say my smile, still goofy " i have my reasons"

OOC: hate short post.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:00 pm

"You know guys have hit on me today?" I ask not waiting for his answer. "Six. Six freaking losers and you know what? You aren't one of them. I knda like you. You haven't pushed me into tryig stuff with you, cough Carson cough, and your actually pretty nice once you get past that tough shell." I say playfully hitting him on the arm even though my heart felt like it was breaking in pieces.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Why Shucks, i blushing..." i say and grin, cheeks redding " but you know what i caught? you coughed Carson, so i guess i have some influence..."

OOC: if it was that easy in the real world...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:08 pm

"What do you mean influence?" I ask grinning evily, "If your going to try and get him back, don't waste your time he's a child of Hermes." My evil grin went away. "He's such a jerk," I yell rage building up inside me. Lightning struck near the spot Kim was standing. "Sorry! That was an accident."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Its fine, but who's a jerk? Carson?" i ask thinking, about the reason why she didn't become a hunter. " if you hate him, then become a hunter for I thought he was the reason why..." i let the statement stay hanging in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:17 pm

"I don't hate him." I say "He just...took things too fast. You know? And yes Carson is a big jerk-face. Don't tell Artemis this but I don't want to be a Hunter, I dont think I could stand being around a bunch of boy haters." I laugh. "What's he the reason why I did what now?" The kid was starting to confuse me.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Now we are getting somewhere." i say smile widening. "and i miss my old life, moving pilers to scare people, jumping through stone walls to hide from bullies..." i say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:23 pm

"Dude!" I say exasperated. "Stop changing the subject! Answer my question please! Why do you think hes the reason I did what now?" I say. If he changes the subject one more time I was going to shock him into next week.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Ah, but that would be telling," i said and laughed again. I plopped down and gazed up towards the starry sky. " SO hows life treating you?" i ask changing again the subject, waiting for that perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:31 pm

I sigh. I'd love to shock him but he's kinda cute. "Well other than the fact that my mother dumps me off on a playground in Ohio and I'm chased all the way into a camp that I never knew existed and I get seduced by kid in the Hermes cabin and then I get claimed after I blow up at him by freaking Zeus! Yeah I'm just peachy." I say. I look at him. He was looking at me funny. "What?" I snap.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Exactly, thats wonderful, i'm glad you chose that." i said, dang it, i could the energy that was building fizzle down. I watched the anger, finally shut out of her eyes, Wait i have been looking into her Eyes!?!?!?! what? i grinned quickly, and moved my eyes down cast.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:38 pm

"What?" I repeat. "Yes I know I have pretty eyes and if you've ever met my half-sister Thalia then you know we look like twins." I say. "Your also not very good at hiding things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking at Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next