Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stars (open :))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Piper*

*Piper*

Stars (open :)) Empty
PostSubject: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:24 pm

I sat on the sand and looked up at the bright stars. Couples were around me kissing, talking, laughing. I was alone... like always.
There seemed like I could not talk to anyone about my feelings or thoughts.The stars twinkled over head and tears started forming in my eyes. I wish I could go home and be normal...
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Misty
I walked over, seeing Jack. I had been stargazing, looking for the constellations. "Hey, Jack," I said. "Ugh, why do people kiss so much in public? Can't you go find somewhere like a photo booth, at least," I muttered. "How are you?" I asked brightly.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:39 pm

OOC: It was actually supposed to be Adella but I'll make it Jack! ;)

RP
I jumped up, startled by the sudden voice. I saw Misty and blushed.
"Oh uh... hey!" I greeted. I glanced at the kissing couples. "I'm doing good. Yeah, they really need to get a room," I ended with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 pm

"Yeah. Like, someone should set Feather on them. They wouldn't know what hit 'em," I laughed. "She likes to be stealthy and asked me fro a ninja outfit, so naturally I had one made. She loves it," I smiled. I liked making people happy. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 pm

I smiled. "Feather seems cool... hey I know this is gonna change the subject... uh..." I gulped nervously then continued. "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

I had that question on my mind for weeks and now seemed like the good time to ask.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 pm

"Sure. i was wondering if you'd ever ask," I said. "Where at, and when?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 pm

"Uh... how about... here for the fireworks. Tomorrow evening?" I answered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 am

"Sure," I smiled. He was cute, and he was nice. "So... Been claimed yet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:27 pm

I smiled. "Yep, Hermes my dad. Of course, he is. I kinda had a feeling he was. Him or Apollo." I looked up at the stars. They were shining really brightly. I wonder if she would mind if I put my arm around her....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars (open :))   Stars (open :)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars (open :))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: