Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking at Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Looking at Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:42 pm

I... I..." i gave up the attempt to hide my attractions, but no one ever likes me... I sighed, " just zap me... please, i wanna show you something..."
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:44 pm

"Ummm... ok," I say. I closed my electric blue eyes and concentrated summoning all my energy. I got a staticky feeling in the pit of my stomach. I touched his shoulder and shocked him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:47 pm

No no, with lightning, trust me, you can hit me. Just... please." i said almost begging.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:51 pm

"Fine," I say. I close my eyes again and pray to Zeus for some lightning. I feel the feeling in my stomach, I open my eyes the feeling building, "Are you sure about this? You're not going to commit suicide are you?" The feeling was getting immense now almost painful.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Go." i said, my hand on my bag, sand already, climbing into formation.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:56 pm

"Argggg!" I release the lighting. The pain goes away but I stagger and fall to the ground. I remember to look up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm

I wave my hand and the sand shots towards the Lightning. A popping sound, and then something glass, is in the air, and entire body. "Here. This. Is. You. Through. Me." i said, red skinned, and steaming. THe glass figure, moved, and stood, next to me. It's features like Roxanne's but Sharper, More beautiful. " it's yours. from me." i said, and fell to my knees.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:05 pm

I gasp the glass creation is beautiful. "Oh..." I ran to Kim who was on the ground. I picked him up and threw my arms around his neck,"Thank you!" I have to go now and I ran away the figure following me.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Yeah, your welcome." i said and stood, jogging towards the lake for a late night swim.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm

I came back as my new friend was gone. The figure still at my heels. I wish I could have said why I to leave. Then it hit me: I needed to go find him and tell him that I was sorry for leaving him like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at Stars   Looking at Stars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2