Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello there. (Brenny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Hello there. (Brenny) Empty
PostSubject: Hello there. (Brenny)   Hello there. (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 am

Mark wandered through the library, not sure what he quite felt like reading. He simply wanted to read. Eventually, he settled on a sci-fi novel written by a muse camper. It was pretty good, not really his thing, but he enjoyed it anyway. This did not, however, stop a few days of sleeplessness thanks to Eris kids from over coming him, and he fell face first into his book, slumped over the table at which he sat.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. (Brenny)   Hello there. (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:11 am

Hello there. (Brenny) Kingsly

I sat, reading about the various types of plants and trees that grew in the various types of forests and habitats. Most people wouldn't be interested, but I, being the son of Demeter, found this fascinating. I looked up as someone slumped over their book.

"Uhh, dude?" I asked, snapping my fingers in front of this face. "You okay?" This wasn't like me. I usually didn't socialize, but, seeing as he was probably asleep, I had no trouble talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. (Brenny)   Hello there. (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:46 am

Mark looked up groggily. "Huh...? Oh, I guess I must have dozed off. Thanks for waking me!" He smiled. "I'm Mark, bye the way."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. (Brenny)   Hello there. (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello there. (Brenny) Kingsly

I quietly looked back down at my book and started reading again. "I'm Kyle," I responded, without looking up. I knew I wasn't social, so I wasn't worried about how rude this probably sounded.

OOC: Hawk dibbed him first Tortuga. SLOW TURTLE XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. (Brenny)   Hello there. (Brenny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there. (Brenny)
Page 1 of 1