Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Empty
PostSubject: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 am

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_lxvmn7gntT1qgxqjk

Kacey padded softly through the grass in the cabin area courtyard, the sun beating down on her neck and shoulders. She gave a sigh, last night's events running through her head. Her little 'show' that she'd displayed for David was messy and she wanted to fix it since she got the feeling that maybe David was a bit... worried about her. She was worried that he was upset with her for just walking away from the date. Kacey really liked this guy and wanted to know if they were ever going to be alright. Or.. if she could ever even be near him without getting nervous. She was actually a lot more comfortable with David than any other guy, but last night had been weird for her. The whole outdoorsy thing had just reminded her too much of the party.

Kacey shoved her Blackberry into her pocket and picked up the smoothie sitting next to her, the condensation on the cup making her hand slippery. She ran a hand through her hair and padded over to the Hades cabin slowly. The cabin was made of black obsidian with torches on the outside burning dully with the green flames of Greek Fire. She rapped her knuckles on the heavy, black door softly. When no one answered, Kacey took iniative and pushed it open, an over-whelming smell of Hades kids hitting her. As the daughter of the magic goddess, Kace had a better sense of detecting magical auras and it was with her smell. Right now, all she could smell was Death magic. Her luminous green eyes dilated suddenly, opening up to let in light in the darkened cabin.

"Hello?" She called softly into the room. She didn't want to wake anybody who was sleeping, even though it was noon.

ooc; outfit.

Last edited by Zan Malik on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:54 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m5gi8rdisL1ql3i4oo3_250kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m5gi8rdisL1ql3i4oo4_r1_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
//Cut my LIFE into pieces; this is my last resort
Suffocation, no breathin'
DON'T give a....care....if I cut my arm bleeding
\\

David's brothers and sisters watched him as he sat there staring at the black wall, blank expression on his face as if in a trance. But he could hear them. He could hear them whispering to each other and staring at him like he was a weirdo even for a Hades kid. He didn't care though because he just kept running the night's scenario over and over in his head. He couldn't tell where he had gone wrong because every time he looked away then back at her she seemed to be sad. Kacey had always seemed to be sad. He couldn't tell why.
Without glancing over, he saw in his side vision his siblings stirring and he could hear a faint knock at the cabin door. Unsurprisingly none of his siblings went to answer it. As always, they melded into the shadows of their own rooms, watching from a distance to see who would dare enter the freak cabin. He heard the cabin door creak open and he blew out the flame on his night-side table, letting the darkness envelope him like his siblings. He looked out the door carefully and heard the familiarly soft voice of his...his...friend? Girlfriend? He had no clue where they stood anymore or if she came here to break up. He sighed, knowing he would have to deal with it sometime. Sooner rather than later. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and stepped out of his room, emerging from the shadows.
"Yes?" he asked, carefully and quietly. He mentally tried to brace himself for what was to come. She had probably even picked out a new guy already. Was she that type? The type to just move on quickly and without another thought? Surely not, from what he had gathered from before. But he had been wrong about people once, so what stopped him from being wrong again? Nothing.

//Because I'm losing my sight
losing my MIND
WISH somebody would tell me I'm FINE
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Kacey's eyes struggled to adjust to the darkness as she blindly moved around in the darkened room. It seemed to get even darker as she went forward. As a daughter of Hecate, a cthonic goddess, she was used to the darkness and evened liked it sometimes. But she couldn't see and that's what she needed to be able to do at this moment. She slid her wand out of her bag, whispering a spell and the tip was illuminated, allowing her to see. Faintly, she spotted David's face on a bunk, just staring at a wall. His eyes looked dead and his expression was tired. Her heart went out to him. She had caused this. She had caused him to feel so sad. It was all her fault. Again. Kacey padded over to him, keeping her lit wand low to the ground as to not blind him. Reaching his bed, Kacey sat down at the end, facing him with a apologetic expression.

"I.. I want to apologize for last night," she began, holding eye contact with him even though it was difficult for her to do so. She wanted to trust David, she really did but there was that annoying voice in the back of her mind that screamed, 'No!' whenever he touched her. It made her anxious because she always went back to that night.. that night in the woods. "I.." she didn't know where to even start. She wanted to let it all out, to tell David what had happened. Kacey was struck silent for a moment. She had never told anyone what had happened to her. No one except her father and her school teachers. She swallowed the lump in her throat that was burning away. "I need to tell you something, but you have to promise not to judge me," her eyes were pleading.

"I.. I was raped about two years ago by this boy I met at a party..." her voice cracked and her became glassy with tears. She blinked, closing her eyelids and looking up at the black ceiling, as if looking up would make the tears slide back into her eyes. She let out a small, pathetic laugh, "I'm sorry."

ooc; feel free to use this gif hunt I found for you. :D

Last edited by Zan Malik on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:04 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m1frfxi14N1qzhgi1
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David couldn't keep his heart from freezing into cold ice as her words, quiet but meaningful, hit him full on in the feels. His palms began to perspire and he bit his lip. He wasn't judging her at all. Not one bit, but he was breaking down inside. Breaking down in sorrow as he looked into her eyes which began to swim in tears. He stepped forward, taking her hand in his, knowing she would most likely pull away but he needed to comfort her if this was going to work. He needed to make sure she was comfortable being around him, and they would have to take this relationship slowly for that to work. He squeezed her hand.
"You have to trust me when I say, I won't let anything like that happen to you. When you're with me, you're safe," he said quietly as to hopefully not let his siblings hear this private conversation. He felt tears sting his eyes but he was brilliant at making them go away. He tried... and they didn't disappear. They threatened to fall down his cheek which they did and he could feel the hot tear's line left on his cheek. He let go of her hand. "I won't ever judge you," he said. "I apologize for moving too quickly. I hope," he gulped. "I hope we can continue on. I-I care about you too much to let you leave again," he said, straight from the heart. He had the urge to hug and comfort her but to scared that she may pull away and leave him again. He shivered from head to toe listening for a response.

losing my MIND
\\

Last edited by Brennanza on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:04 pm

ooc; let's pretend they're on his bed, alright. this makes it easier. xP OTP.

Kacey's jaw dropped slightly. David's words drove home, hitting her right in the feels. Tears welled up over her the shelf of her eye and streamed down her face, glistening in the soft light of her wand. "David.. you didn't move too fast.. it was my fault. You didn't know, please.. please don't blame this on yourself," the tears streamed freely down her face as she slowly crawled over to David. Kacey sat up against the wall, his legs folded criss-cross-applesauce. "I'm just really sorry about everything.. and I'd tell you the full story but.." Kacey looked around at all his siblings, basically creeping on them hardcore. Carefully, Kacey lay down next to him, pressing to his side. That part felt easy, like she was meant to be by his side. And indeed she felt safe. She felt completely safe now that she thought about it.

Deep down in her heart, Kacey knew she'd never be right after what Brandon had done to her, but she could feel safe for the moment at least. She wanted to tell David everything, to be honest. And hope that he wouldn't want to leave her after everything. Gently, Kacey reached up to collarbone and fingered the scar there. It was a crescent shaped scar that she'd received through Brandon. Sure she hated the scar itself, but she liked the shape of it. She sniffed as she closed her eyes and said, "David, I like you a lot.. I really hope I didn't mess things up with you," her voice cracked slightly. "I need you.. you're like a dam. And I'm like a river."

Last edited by Zan Malik on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m1fvbq0Ax71qzhgi1
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David couldn't resist the urge to just comfort her. He just felt like he needed to be there, so he leaned over and hugged her. It wasn't anything suggestive, just a comforting thing. He pulled away after a while to face her while he spoke. "As long as you're okay with it," he began. "I don't think I want to discontinue the relationship. I want to be with you," he told her, reassuringly. So she obviously didn't come to break up with him, she came to patch things up. He let a small smile play on his lips.
He turned and waved his hand at the door. It being made of rock, it easily swung shut so that his siblings could hear no more of their conversation. He lit the candle on the bedside table and turned to Kacey once more. "Is this why you came here? To explain?" he asked, just to make sure

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m5wgriaK7d1ru0w4xo1_500

Kacey rested her head against David's chest relishing the safe feeling that washed over her once again. She hadn't felt that way in a long time. It was always constant looks thrown over her shoulder, constant jumping at the slightest tap, always sleeping with a knife and not to mention, she hadn't kissed another guy since Brandon. Kacey blinked when he asked for her full story. She never thought she'd be sitting with a guy and telling her entire story. She never would've guessed. Honestly, she didn't know where to start. She could've started with her middle school life, or she could've just began at the party. Though both had its pros and cons. She decided to go with the latter. "Alright," she began, clasping her hands together and sucking in a deep breath of air.

"So.. about a few years ago, I went to a party. I mean, it was the party I'd been invited to in years. I guess you could that... I didn't have that many friends. I don't know why people didn't like me. I wasn't rude or a bi- No, that's not where I'm going with this," Kace let out a nervous chuckle, her fingers tightening, her knuckles going white. "So, yeah. It was the first party I'd been invited to all year. I was excited and my dad told me to be careful... why didn't I listen to him? Oh, right, the story! So, at the party there a lot of girls there and a lot of guys.. they were all popular, too. It was mostly the popular people from grades above me and I was just, like, thrilled to be surrounded by important people like that and when a guy offered me a beer, I took it. Y'know, to just fit in with everyone. And then this guy... gods, he was gorg- awful looking," she grinned sheepishly at David. "He was really awful looking," she assured him with a smile.

"We were just sitting around the fire drinking and talking and laughing when he offered me his jacket. He didn't even smile at me, either... that should've been my first clue." Kacey's eyes had glazed over as the night's events flashed through her brain like a memory tornado. Now she knew what Dorothy felt like. "After a few more drinks that he had gotten for me.. he offered to take me home since I was.. well... I was flat out hammered. He led me through the woods and.. I started to get really suspicious and he knew that I knew, so he lied to me and said, 'Oh it's okay, this is just a shortcut!' Oh, god, I'm so stupid why did I listen to him?" She sniffed, brushing away a tear. "Although, in my defense, he, liked, spiked my drinks because I was dizzy and I couldn't speak. When I tried to turn back, he grabbed my wrists and he threw me down to the ground.. and he... he..." Kacey couldn't finish her sentence and pulled her knees up to her chest, sobbing silently. "He hit me and broke my ribs and bruised me and... took my virginity, David," she whispered, a tortured look haunting her mossy green eyes.

"The police found me the next day half frozen and completely naked except for his jacket that I still had... which also had his ID in it. When they took me to the station they pulled out a rape kit.. do you know what a rape kit is like?" She wiped at her face, the tears flowing freely. "They have to swab everything..." she shuddered, wincing at the horrible memory. It was not fun to go through that after having been raped the night before.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:37 pm

Aiden | Joseph | Morti

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m6fzgwlxcQ1rpihxc

Mama help me I've been cursed
Death is rolling in every verse
Candy paint on his brand new hearse
Can't contain him he knows he works

Aiden really had nothing to do. He was just walking around the cabin, doing cabin leader stuff. Most of it was just making sure to break up fights before they became ugly. Aiden didn't want to explain to Mr. D how some of his siblings ended in the Underworld before death. Aiden ran a hand through his now short black hair before opening the door to the cabin to clean up after his siblings.

Of course, Aiden wasn't expecting to see his brother David on the bed with some girl. Aiden immediately covered his eyes and made a managed yelp.

"Uh, I don't want to know what you guys are doing. I swear I'm not looking," Aiden said to David, his eyes still covered and his ears turning red. Aiden didn't even get to see if they were dressed or not. Aiden just didn't want to know what David was up too.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m1fyhlhobQ1qzhgi1
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David leaned back in the bed listening to her story, picturing it in his head as she went along. He could all too vividly imagine a horrified Kacey as she tried to get away in the forest. HE snapped his eyes open quickly. It was too much. He held onto Stacey's hand tightly, completely lost for words. The hurt, the pain she had gone through on the date last night was completely understandable now and he felt horrible for thinking badly of her. He wanted to speak and reassure her, but none of the words that came to mind described his feeling.
He jumped slightly as the door swung open and his brother was standing in the door way. David rolled his eyes. "Aiden we aren't naked and this is not the time," he gulped, glancing at Kacey for her reaction. He felt himself blush and turn pale all at the same time.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Kacey's gaze whipped around to face the Hades cabin leader. Her cheeks burned red as she replied a shaky hello to Aiden. "Hi," she said softly, running a hand through her hair again. Avoiding David's eyes, she slid from her place on the bed and ended up just standing kind of awkwardly. She placed a hand on her arm, rubbing her cold skin in the darkness. "Uh.. I think I'll go," she said, starting towards the door. "Wow.. you can actually feel the awkward..." she muttered, pulling the door open. The brightness hit her eyes, blinding her temporarily and she stumbled around blindly into the cabin's courtyard, her vision slowly returning. Avoiding the busy demigods, Kacey slowly made her way over to the fountain and sat down on the ridge of it, gazing into the water at her reflection.

Who was the girl that was staring back at her? She couldn't see her at all. She saw a pair of luminous, mossy-green eyes and dark, brown locks of hair falling down her back, and a heart shaped birthmark on her neck. But she didn't see the girl that she once knew. Turning her head from the water she glanced backwards to see if David had followed her out of the cabin. It was alright if he didn't, she just wanted to see if he would. She would've loved to keep talking, but Aiden had ruined the moment. Stupid Aiden.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 am

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David shook his head as Kacey got up and left, pushing himself off his bed and walking to the door, stopping by to give Aiden a small sibling punch-in-the-arm. He exited the cabin, the sunlight burning his eyes. He took a moment to adjust before trotting after Kacey as she stopped at the fountain. He tripped a bit and he saw her glance back and he slowed to a walk, sitting by her on the edge of the fountain. He cleared his throat, and squinted, the sunlight contrasting with the darkness that he was in previously within his cabin. "Sorry about Aiden," he apologized. He blinked, looking carefully into Kacey's eyes. She always avoided eye contact with him. It was a usual thing, which disappointed him because her eyes were so magnificently beautiful. He folded his hands in his lap awkwardly and stared down at the ground as if digging through it to find what to say. "Anything on your mind?" was the only thing burried there so that's what he asked, even though it sounded like a stupid stupid question. He too decided to avoid eye contact with her as he just kept looking into the ground. Looking down at what his father's lair was supposed to be. Wow, son of the god of the ground. That had a dull sound to it. He envied the other demigods. They all had cool parents and he just reeked of dirt and death.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Kacey let out a sigh, her hand resting lightly on the cool stone of the fountain. "I don't know..." she ran a hand through her hair again, her eyes glittering with disappointment. "I'm a little pissed that Avery ruined the moment, but... it doesn't matter anymore," she shrugged, instantly forgetting about it. Kacey wasn't the type to hold grudges, even though she had every right in the world to do so. "Sit." She said softly, patting the stone next to her. She glanced to her right, away from the fountain and at the demigods all buzzing around the cabins' courtyard. Sure, it was a hot, muggy day outside, but that didn't stop hoards of demigods in bright orange t-shirts, running around trying to train and go to camp activities. Kacey's gaze flitted back and forth as she gazed longingly at a group of girls with beautiful, flowing blonde hair. A dissapointed expression ruined her face. 'Why can't I look like them?' She thought with envy. The gaggle of girls let out a laugh as a few of them touched the arms of several males.

Kacey glanced over at David and sighed with utter frustration. She hated this. She hated feeling not good enough. She hated feeling unappreciated, and unloved and just... ugly. She hated it. Not to mention, she hated her past and what that made her like. It almost made her want to take revenge. Her brows furrowed as a group of fairly attractive guys jogged past her. A few looked her down, making her feel small and anxious. One of the guys gave a snort at her in amusement and her gaze flickered downward in humiliation. She turned to David, pressing a hand against her mouth as her teary gaze locked with his. "Why does that happen to me? Why do they hate me? What have I done?" She whispered, her eyes filled with torment.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:11 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~

Hosted by kiwi6.com file hosting.

David looked up at the group of people passing by and watched their gesture, narrowing his eyes as they skittered away. He clenched his fist as the earth below them rumbled a little in discomfort. David looked at the ground and un-clenched his fist slowly. He looked at Kacey as she whispered to him, her voice of misery. His hand moved hers away from her mouth and held it in his. "They're dumb asses," he said, quietly, feeling tension. David never handled tension very well. There was only one thing to do in his mind and that was to give in to the moment. His eyes pleaded as his lips formed the word, "please." He moved forward, his mind telling him not to, that he was going to make the same mistake. The very definition of insanity, doing the same thing over again and expecting a different outcome. He was insane, then. He moved forward a little more, and his mind got the best of him as he twitched to the right a little, and kissed her cheek softly, and kindly. He sat back again. "I think you're perfect," he told her, honestly.

Last edited by Brennasaur on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m8066sBE4D1rt3fn2

She glanced upwards at him, feeling her something in her chest flutter a little bit. "Thank you," Kacey said softly, the words rolling off her lips. It wasn't everyday that she got compliments like that. Or, even compliments, actually. Kacey's gaze drifted to David's hand, lying idily in his lap. She reached over carefully and slid her hand into his, intertwining their fingers. It was a slow, small step, but she hoped it made him feel happy. Kacey didn't know much about David but what she did know that he had had a previous relationship where things got... physical. She'd seen him around camp before. She hadn't just met him; she'd actually spent a fair amount of time creeping on him. Well, him and about ninety percent of camp. Kacey couldn't help her creepiness sometimes. It was just part of her life at camp. She was a lonely girl sometimes.

"Hey, David, have you ever felt weak? Like you couldn't do anything for yourself?" She blurted out, looking over at him. Lately, she'd been pondering this a lot. She found herself to be weak, always calling for help, never being able to do anything for herself, always being afraid of other people, always being afraid of anyone else's opinion. She found this thing about herself to be her biggest flaw. It was her biggest weakness, almost like her fatal flaw.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~

David let a small smile play on his lips. Kacey didn't move away from him. In fact, she took his hand in hers. Man, David thought, she was wonderful. She really was perfect. He laced his fingers with hers, a pounding in his chest. He watched as Kacey drifted off into thought again. She seemed to do that often, but David was a patient kid, and could wait for her to return to the now, because that's all he cared about at the moment. He watched as her eyes drifted back focusing on him. He raised an eyebrow expecting a statement or question, and that's what he received. Though the question sort of shocked him. Weakness. He had to really think about this. He had never really considered himself to be weak or helpless. Well, actually, once. He looked at Kacey and nodded. "Yes, once," he replied, slowly. "When...with the uh minotaur...well there was a moment when I was afraid, just a bit. Afraid I guess that we wouldn't make it, but," David lifted his hand with Kacey's in it now. "I feel fine now. Why do you ask?" he quarried back at her.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:09 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m864bxnvfF1ru9wpw

Kacey's gaze focused on their interlaced fingers and she shrugged. "It's nothing," she said shrugging it off. "Sometimes... I just feel helpless and... weak, for lack of a better word." Her bright green eyes flickered dully back up to David's face. "I thought that maybe being here at camp would help me overcome stuff... but it hasn't," she said, a frown lacing her features. Truth was, Kacey had been thinking of going over to Kronos' camp and she'd been enjoying the idea of being strong for once in her lifetime. But she didn't want to go alone and that's what she was getting at. She figured out of everyone, David would understand... maybe. Of course, no one other than herself would really understand what it was like constantly feeling weak. All she really wanted to do was pick up a weapon and just be a badass. Just be a girl that everyone feared when she entered the room. More than anything, she wanted respect.

The corner's of Kacey's lips were tugged upwards by a slight smile. "Would you judge me if I told you what I've been thinking about?" Truth be told, the girl didn't know why she was smiling, but she figured that it was slightly forced. Again, she glanced down at their hands, and she pressed her free hand on top of his wrist, her fingers grazing the inside, delicate flesh of his wrists.

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m835svV64B1rq7hrb
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~

David felt Kacey's touch tingle on his own skin, looking down at her hands as she did, feeling their connection. He breathed slightly before listening to her continue on. At first her words didn't seem to have any meaning. Just a regular venting of feelings, right? David frowned, looking up at her as curiosity began to ponder what she actually meant underneath. He shook his head. "No, I would never judge you, but..." he shifted a little on the fountain, tilting his head to the side. What was Kacey getting at here? He was relieved that she wanted to share her thoughts for once. She was a very private person and David felt like she was reluctant to open up as much as David was trying to open, but still, something seemed out of place. "Are you..." Oh, man. He almost withdrew his hand, but couldn't. He couldn't separate himself from Kacey. She was trusting him, here. David instead turned his whole body to face her, reaching up and moving a piece of hair that had fallen out of her face. "Are you thinking of..leaving?" he whispered, so no one but them could hear.

Last edited by Brennasaur on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:06 am

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m864bxnvfF1ru9wpw

Kacey looked up at him with big, scared, green eyes. Her eyes looked like eyes of a scared child because that's what she was. She was a scared child who hardly knew what she was doing anymore. "Yeah.. I was thinking of leaving, David.. I don't know what else to do and I want to feel... strong again." She said softly, her voice full of wanting. That's all she wanted... was to feel strong again and David would never understand that no matter how hard he tried. "God, I just want to feel good about myself for once!" She exclaimed, her normally soft voice rising a few partials. She stood from her spot on the fountain, looking particularly tormented. "Can't I just feel good about myself for once? I hate feeling weak, David," she said, falling back down only to break into sobs in David's arms. "I'm sorry that I'm so emotional," she whispered between tears.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m835svV64B1rq7hrb
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~

David watched her agitation as she stood up. It seemed like so many thoughts were processing with Kacey at the moment that she couldn't handle it, and David was sort of right because she collapsed back down again and began to sob. He cradled her carefully in his arms, patting her back and kissing the top of her head. HE had vowed to himself that he wouldn't abandon her, and if that meant running as well, then fine. He would. He held her close. "It's okay," he told her calmly. Usually the best thing to do was have a calm mood and that might rub off on her. David felt helpless, at the moment and he knew what she meant when she asked him before. He felt helpless to make her feel better. He didn't know what to do, or where to go. He had no money, and didn't even know how to shadow travel. "Where were you thinking we could go?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] Tumblr_m7p4cbrQIx1rrd8ym

She cried silently, tears just wracking her body. She was going to have to do something about this. David was going to get sick of this eventually and up and leave her. No one wanted someone who only cried about their life. But she couldn't control it... she was just so weak and the pain was just so real. She sniffled softly pressing her face against his shirt and putting her arms around his neck. At this point she didn't even care that they were in a public place anymore. Well, it wasn't that public anyways. There were only a few demigods milling around, mostly worried about theirselves and whether or not they'd be late for their activities. Kacey took a deep, staggering breath, trying to calm herself down. She inhaled through her nose, David's soft scent filling her nose. It wasn't a scent she had expected it, though. It was almost like lavender, but it was more masculine. Mixed with a musky smell of the underworld, it made for a strange combination, but it was lovely to Kacey. "Somewhere I don't know..." she answered softly, pulling her head back and looking up at him with red-rimmed eyes, brimming with tears.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]   kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kavid (pt. II) [ p r i v a t e -- brenny ]
Page 1 of 1