Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny]   Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] Tumblr_m4ydfrrH3x1rwn6xdo2_500

Let's go to the beach, each
Let's go get away
They say, what they gonna say?

Zaylie wandered down next to the creek. It was unusual for the daughter of Poseidon to be here. Usually she stuck to the beach. But this time she felt like a bit of fresh water. As she walked Zaylie let her right hand trail above the creek water. A little snake of water hovered above the rest of the creek, following the movement of her hand. Zaylie often did little things like that, flaunting her powers just for fun.

Zaylie flicked her wrist, sending the water flopping back into the creek. It was making her a bit tired. Zaylie sighed unhappily. She was so bored today. It was proven by the fact that she was taking a stroll. Zaylie never just walked for fun. She found a small patch of grass and flopped down onto it. She lay on her back and simply stared at the sky. That is, until a shadow crossed her path.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny]   Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] Tumblr_m26il5ZiYQ1rsfoq6o1_500
~~~Rory Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] _lightbulb__revamp_by_CookiemagiK Stanburg~~~
//Give me just a second I, I need to get my story straight
My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state
My seat has been taken by some sunglasses, asking 'bout a scar and
\\

Rory stepped into the water carefully, letting the cold water chill his swollen ankle that had been injured and never properly fixed. It pained him all the time and the water chilled it so that he could finally relax it. With his shirt hanging over his shoulder, he waded down-river towards no particular goal; he only wanted to enjoy the day. The breeze was nice against his skin and the trees blocked the sun just enough to make it warm and yet not too warm as to have worry of burning his skin.
Squinting, Rory spotted a girl in a patch of grass by the side of the creek. This was unusual, since campers often didn't stray away from camp without company for just no reason. Sometimes people had some pretty good reasons, though.
The girl had beautifully red hair that was obviously dyed but nevertheless added to her beauty thanks to her kind facial features. Upon examining this, Rory's genius athena brain found no harm in approaching her. He stepped out of the creek, back onto the grass that made his ankle hurt from the pressure when he walked. He made his way over to the girl, and looked down over her.
"Hey there," he quietly ventured, looking down upon her.

//Tonight, we are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter, than the sun
\\
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny]   Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

|Ω|Zaylie Marie Brile|Ω|

Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] Tumblr_m4ydfrrH3x1rwn6xdo2_500

Let's go to the beach, each
Let's go get away
They say, what they gonna say?

The daughter of Poseidon shifted her eyes from the sky to the guy who had spoken. He was pretty cute. And he had blonde hair. Zaylie was oddly fond of people with blonde hair. She sat up and smiled at him. "Hi." she answered, smiling at him. He seemed rather quiet. Well, that was the complete opposite of Zaylie. She was loud. She knew she was loud, but she never really tried to change it.

Her eyes travelled up and down the boy. He seemed to be standing a bit awkwardly, as if his ankle was giving him pain. It probably was, knowing this camp. People were always spraining or twisting things while training. It's not like it's difficult to do under normal circumstances anyway. Zaylie refocused on the guy's face and smiled again.
"So what's your name?" she asked, raising one eybrow.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny]   Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, isn't this a surprise [Brenny]
Page 1 of 1