Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

K&N [Brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Guess I like the way you smile with your eyes
Other guys
see it but don't realize that its m-my loving
Theres something about your
laugh that makes me wanna have to
Theres nothing
funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing

K&N [Brenny] Tumblr_m0wmcmf5sX1r0y1w0o1_500_large
Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall walks through the streets of Olympus, completly lost in thought. He had come to Olympus to meet his dad, but now he wasn't sure he wanted to. He was nervous that his dad wouldn't like him. He was different from all of his siblings, and he really didn't know if his dad would like that. Hopefully he would, but Niall might not even find out if he doesn't pluck up the courage. He sighs and rubs the side of his head thinking.

Being so deep in thought as he walked, Niall forget where he was. He looks around and notices he's by some garden. He walks over to a wall and sits down on it. He sighs softly and thinks. After a while he decides he should talk to his father, but he would wait until later towards the end of the trip. That way a bad conversation wouldn't ruin his trip.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:59 pm

K&N [Brenny] Tumblr_m4fgp387nt1rwvpq4o1_500
K&N [Brenny] Sparklesplz~~~KATEK&N [Brenny] _rainbow__by_ebonrougeK&N [Brenny] _rainbow__by_ebonrougeMISTYA~~~K&N [Brenny] Sparklesplz
//I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
and I think to myself what a wonderful world
\\

Kate skipped along the streets of Olympus, admiring the amazing view. The sky was and amazing hue of blue, and the clouds beneath her feet felt so soft. She wore her necklace around her neck and her phone was in her pocket, since she was on her way to see her mom, and she didn't want her to think that she didn't appreciate the gifts. She slowed to a walk as something out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. She looked over and found her boyfriend slumped against the wall deep in thought. Kate turned, and headed toward Niall. "Hey!" she called, walking over and sitting down next to him, giving him a hug around the waist. "What's up?"

//I see skies of blue~and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
and I think to myself, what a wonderful world
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall sighs softly and bites his lip. He needed to get up and do something. He couldn't spend his whole time at Olympus sitting on a wall. He was a big coward, he was afraid of seeing his dad. Its not like he's a son of Zeus, he's heard that his dad is actually nice. Yet hes still not doing anything.

Niall looks up and sees Kate walking towards him. He smiles widely and stares at her. He hadn't seen her for ages! "Hey Kate! Oh you know nothing much"he says as he sticks his hands in his pockets. He then leans over and kisses her cheek. "What have you been up to?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:33 pm

K&N [Brenny] Sparklesplz~~~KATEK&N [Brenny] _rainbow__by_ebonrougeK&N [Brenny] _rainbow__by_ebonrougeMISTYA~~~K&N [Brenny] Sparklesplz
\\

Kate smiled, blushing. She rested her head on his shoulder. "Nothing much, just missing you," she replied. She leaned over and kissed him back. "And how have you been?" she asked. She could tell he was troubled with something when she came over here, but he seemed to be putting it off now.

\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall smiles lightly and looks over at Kate. "I've missed you too"he says softly. He then looks around and watches all of the demigods walking towards the hall of the gods. He turns back to Kate and smiles, "I've been okay"he says to her.

"Shall we go do something?"he asks her. Niall then stands up, feet flat on the ground. He smiles at Kate and offers her his hand.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:44 pm

\\

Kate takes his hand and stands with him. Olympus was huge. there were so many things they could do. They could get lost. Grow old. They might not have to go back. Kate tried to push that kind of thinking out of her mind. "Have anything in mind?" she asked.

\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Other guys
Theres nothing

Niall Malachy Hollahan
Son of Hephaestus

Niall smiles widely and looks at Kate. "Not at all. Do you have anywhere you want to go?"he asks her. He then takes her hand, and starts to walk. Where he was going? He didn't know. He'd change his course once they decided where they were going.

Niall starts to think again as they walk. This time about something happier. He was thinking about Kate. She really made him happy, he was glad to have someone like her in his life. His smile widens as he countines to walk.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:15 pm

\\

Kate shrugged. She had thought about what she might do on Olympus when she got there but so far only had one idea. "Well...I would like to see my mom," she told him as they passed the throne room. She was excited to get to see her mom again since the encounter in the forest. She took Niall's hand and pulled him to the entrance of the throne room.

\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K&N [Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: K&N [Brenny]   K&N [Brenny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K&N [Brenny]
Page 1 of 1