Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny) Empty
PostSubject: I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny)   I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 am

Dylan pouned furiously at the door of the Khione Cabin. He was clutching his side, which had a huge gash in it. Anyone else might he passed out from the pain, or at least been flipping out, but Dylan was mor nnoyed than anything. "Stupid Ares kids thimkin' they can push around us kids of minor war gods..." Finally, someone answered the door. "Hey! H
Is your cabin leader around?"
He lifted up his shirt, revealing a long, if shallow gash down his side and onto his stomach. "I'm bleedin' like heck and I need some ambrosia."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny)   I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:52 pm

I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny) Tumblr_m0ou477N2R1r6d3f7o1_500
BELLE ❅ ❅ NEIGE
//I really can't stay
But baby it's cold outside
I've got to go 'way
\\

I walked to the door at a quick haste. Whoever this was they were knocking like crazy. When I finally reached the door I pulled it open and a huge burst of cold air was let outside. Before me stood a guy probably around my age and he was sweating, and leaning on the side of our building. He pulled up his shirt and a gash revealed he was losing blood. Fast. I grabbed his arm without a word and began to pull him inside, shutting the door behind him. We walked quickly to my room. "I'm the co-cabin leader. Lay on the bed and I will try to get you some help,"I said. I walked over to a cabinet and found a rolls of bandages, some paste to get infection out and stop the bleeding a bit, and some ambrosia.

//I've got to get home
But baby you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me a coat
\\
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny)   I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Dylan let ut a long sigh as Belle applied the medication to his wound. "That's better..." He propped himself up with an elbow. "I'm Dylan, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny)   I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED AMBORSIA (Brenny)
Page 1 of 1