Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's see if I remember how to do this...(Brenny)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Let's see if I remember how to do this...(Brenny) Empty
PostSubject: Let's see if I remember how to do this...(Brenny)   Let's see if I remember how to do this...(Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Let's see if I remember how to do this...(Brenny) Phoebe
"I'm not an Aphrodite kid, I wake up to early."

June had crept down to the Aphitheater after dinner. She had heard that they had brought in some instraments, and June wanted to play the guitar. It was a while since she had played, and wanted to know if she still could or not.
"Thank you, Dani!" June's friend, Dani had taught her how to play guitar after she had gotten to camp. June didn't think that she was all that good because Dani had only taught her the basics.
June climbed up onto the stage, and went into the back. She saw a nice acustic guitar on a stand. June looked around, and quickly, picked it up. She took a seat, and began to play. She hummed along to the tune, and only after June was finished, did she realize what she was playing. It was the song that her father used to sing to her when she was little that would help her go to sleep at night.
June heard clapping in the audience. She turned bright red, not expecting anyone there listning to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com

Let's see if I remember how to do this...(Brenny)
Page 1 of 1