Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) Empty
PostSubject: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Antonio

I stepped into a coffee shop. I looked at that board and made up my mind. "One Grande cafe mocha please." I said to the man behind the counter. He muttered something about smug looking rich twerps. I honestly had no idea what that meant. stepping to the right i got the impression that my father would have hated that kid. 'It wasn't your fault. So stop beating yourself up for it.' I thought
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Ani wandered into some random coffee shop, craving a caffine buzz. Camp kept her on a short leash, so when she could she snuck out like a shadow in the night. Taking in her surroundings, Max figured that the shop she was in was called Starbucks. Score. She sauntered up to the counter, deciding she was going to order a caramel mochiato and maybe a muffin. On second though, just the coffee would do.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Antonio

I grabbed my drink and made my to a free table. I took a sip and grimaced. ' This isnt the best tasting drink in the world. I've had worse' I looked around. Everyone was sipping coffee and munching on muffins.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Ani walked up to the counter and grabbed her drink. As she was walking away, somethign caught her eye and she turned her attentino to it. Unfortunatly for her, she failed to notice a wet floor sign, and ended up falling flat on her butt. Right in front of a cute boy of all people. Sighing to herself, she hid her head of the floor once, then began to push herself up form the floor, face burning from all the people who were staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Antonio

I got up and helped the fallen girl up. "Hard hit. You alright?" I asked. My jackey swayed a bit exposing a hilt of a blade. " we should go some where quiet. Do you know a place?" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Ani tilted her head as the boy dressed her, deciding what she wanted to do. Should she go with this mysterious boiy she just met, or stay safe and go home? Before she had time to really decide, she found herself whisoering, "Yea, I'm okay." He body seemed to think differently though, as her knees buckled at that same moment.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Antonio

I helped her up. "Come on outside we go." I said half carrying her out the door. I lead her out in to an alley '2/3 shot she has godly blood' I thought pushing the res out of my head as I poured a bit of nectar into her mouth. A mortal walked by and stopped. I moved my jacket back showing my knives and he scarpered off" come on come on."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Ani let herself be half carried out the door. As soon as the nectar hit her system though, she felt much better. All of her pain was gone, and her head was cleared. Brushing a stray peice of hair away form her face, she took a step closer to the mysterious man.
"Thank you, kind sir, whom I know nothing about." She even allowed herself a small smile, even though she hated strangers. He was taller than her, so she had to go on her tip toes just to be able to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Antonio

I smiled. "I should introduce myself. My name is Antonio Diablo. My mother is Enyo. Goddess of war and discord. Nice to see your well. Now dare I ask. How does a beautiful young lady such as yourself get into an issue like that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:40 pm

"Well, you see," she began, not breaking eye contact, which was very unusual for her, "I grabbed my coffee, but then slipped. Simple as that." She wondered about him too. There was so much to know.
With that, she closed the distance between them. Leaning into him, she whispered, "War always need Peace."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Antonio

"that is very true. You clearly where born in this era. I said aware that she was leaning agianst me. I told her. "Ages ago there was nothing but war. "
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:17 pm

"What? You wern't born in this era? What era were you born in?" Of course she wanted to know, she never got the time to hear his answer, because before she knew it she was kissing him. She brought her arm up behind his neck and drew him closer to her. Making out with a guy in an alley, that was certainly a new thing for sweet and reserved Annaleigh.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Antonio

I was a little surprised when she kissed me. After at least 250 years I had never kissed a girl. I pulled back slightly. She didn't seem interested on past life. I kissed back. "We should hang out more. Even though we just met." I said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Pulling back with a sly grin on her face Ani replied, "Yea. And seriously, I want to know more about you. You seem to talk like you're from another time." Taking his hand in hers, Ani threaded her fingers through his. She was determined to get what she wanted, and she knew just how to get it.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Antonio

"Go back in history. About 300 years. To Spain." I said. I could feel her hands gently threaded into mine. "I traveled here by boat. I went to an inn on the other side of the country. Came out after a few months and it was present day.I mean now. This year. " I finished.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Ani brought her free hand up to her mouth. There was no way that was true. He had to be making it up. "You are such a liar," she scolded, a frown forming on her face. "There is no way that is true. If you want me to believe you, than prove it." To put emphasis on her demand, she took her pointer finger and jabbed him right in the middle of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Antonio

I was slightly offended. "Well. I'm glad I know where my friends are." I looked both ways down the alley. I pulled out a knife. "I found this after my village was burnt down." I said. The hilt had the words ' James Diablo III ' engraved into it. "This knife is over 300 years old. And my fathers." I said.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Ani stared at the knife, taking it in. She could tell the knife was old, and thus, she was inpressed. Letting out a breath of air, she whispered, "Wow." Immediatly questions began to fill her head, but she knew now wasn't the time to ask them.
"So, obviously you're old. So how old are you exactly?" He looked to be about her age, if not older by a few years.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Antonio

"Counting the years since I came here. about 293 years old. not counting them. 19. Why do you ask? " I said. "I forgot all of the details about home. They might come back. They might not."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:16 pm

"I was just curious," She replied. Her guess had been right, he was around her age. Running her hand through her hair Ani asked him, "DO you want to go somewhere else? a little less... well not an Alley?" They could probably find something better to do, and they could talk. But talking wasn't the only thing on Ani's mind. hint hint.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Antonio

I raised an eyebrow. A little less..... What secluded? Akward? Creepy? Do you have any place in mind?' I asked gently intertwining my hands with hers.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Ani laughed. "I can do secluded, just a little less...dirty...and wet." She wouldn't have minded going back into starbucks, but it was a little too crowded. Going up on her toes she gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Do you have anywhere in mind that we could go?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:10 am

Antonio

"No I don't. Do you?" I asked gently. I placed my hands on her waist and kissed her once more.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:39 am

I let myself fall into to kiss. In my head I knew it was wrong, but i didn't care. "As much as I like this," I said between kisses. "I would much rather go someplace clean. I think there's a place down the street that we can go to. And it's pretty much deserted too."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:18 am

Antonio

"Somewhere clean." I smiled at her. "Why are we not there? I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: