Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:27 am

I shook my head as I led him out of the alley, headin in the direction of a nice clean place. Ignoring the place I had in mind, I set out for a different destination- a park. I loved to go to parks to think and this one was the perfect one to hang out in. It had plenty of trees and hidden paths so I knew that we wouldn't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Antonio

I smiled as we arrived in the park. Hidden trails. It was a great hang out spot or to do other things. I placed my hands on her waist once we made it to a private location. "Well. Now what." I said as I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:02 pm

I let myself enjoy the kiss before I pulled away. It wasn't that I didn't like it, it was just I was curious, about him. I sat down on the ground, pulling him down beside me. Putting my hands behind my head I looked up into the sky.
"I was thinking, I want to hear more about you. And I'm thinking you want to know more about me, correct?"
Of course, there were other ways to get to know each other, but she didn't want to take things to fast.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Antonio

"Rule number One: Never assume. But yes I would like to hear about you." I said. I adjusted my belt so knives did show.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

"But then what's the fun? I could assume you were a stripper, and thats fun for me to do." Ani laughed and flashed him one of her smiles so he knew she was kidding. "Why don't you ask me a few questions to start off with? I'll answer them, then I'll ask you some."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Antonio

I smiled. [color=darkred]"God parent? city you where born in. Name? Come on help a guy out here." [/color] I fired questions at her.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:57 pm

"Well," I said, reaching up to twirl one of my hand in his hair, "I was born in america, around seventeen years ago to my mother and father. I didn't have a mother growing up, but I was claimed by Eirene, goddess of Peace. I lived with my father up until the time he sent me to camp, which was a few years ago." I laughed before telling him, "And my name is Annaleigh. Annameigh MacKenzie Olivers."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:13 am

Antonio

Eirene. Goddess of peace? Interesting. "My father, as you saw, was James Diablo the third. My mother is the war goddess, Enyo. I was born southern Spain near the sea." I said.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:22 am

War goddess? That was odd. But I guess War always needed a little Peace. "You were born in Spain? That's cool." I had always wanted to go to a different counrty, but there was never an opportunity for me. "I wish you could tell me more about your life before you came here. It would make for such a great story."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:04 am

Antonio

I shook my head. "The story is a long one but when the time is right. Thats when I will tell you or anyone. I dont like speaking about it." I said. I moved my hand onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:11 am

I smiled up an him before sitting up. He was different and I liked that. I watched a butterfly fly atound to different flowers before settling on a rose bush. Roses were beautiful and my favorite type of flower. With the beautiful flower still on my mind I leaned in for yet another kiss with Antonio.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Antonio

I smiled and let the kiss happen. "So. Whats going to happen now?" I asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, we're just one big family
It's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 0
❤Annaleigh | Mackenzie | Olivers❤

That was a good question. "What do you want to do now? hmm?" It was a warm day, but not so warm that I was sweating alot. It would be nice to do something outside. Maybe even get a little dirty. I could play in the mud.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 am

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 Antoni12

Antonio

"We should probibly head back to camp. Unless you don't want to?" I said slyly. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as the sun started to set.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing, we're just one big family
It's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 0
❤Annaleigh | Mackenzie | Olivers❤

I leaned into him and thought about our situation. Go back to camp and be bored, or stay here and enjoy myself. I chose the latter. This was the most romantic part of the day, and I thought we needed to make the most of it. Who knew how many more times would we be able to expiriance something as beautiful as this?

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)   Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starbucks isnt all it cracks up to be (Ft. Max)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2