Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Kavid [Em]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio1_250Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio2_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
//Cut my LIFE into pieces; this is my last resort
Suffocation, no breathin'
DON'T give a....care....if I cut my arm bleeding
\\

David looked in the mirror one last time, just to check if he looked alright. He nodded and collected his keys, putting them in his pocket as he headed out the door. The sun was setting out low over the beach. He walked across the cabin courtyard and knocked on the Hecate cabin door. He was really nervous and he paced back in forth in front of the door. It had taken him an unexpectedly long time to come up with an idea on something to do. He could go for the classic romantic, or the silly child-ish thing. He just hoped she liked what he had picked out. He tried to calm his nerves and reassured himself that everything would go fine, unless they were attacked by another minotaur. Another wave of worry washed over David for he didn't even take into account monster attacks.

//Because I'm losing my sight
losing my MIND
WISH somebody would tell me I'm FINE
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Kacey was nervous. Very nervous. She knew that she shouldn't be nervous, since it was only David, but that was just it. It was David. And she happened to really like him. Kacey ran a hand through her wet hair, yanking a few strands out on accident. She padded over to the lit mirror sitting on her bed, surrounded by her makeup and such things like it. She sat down, folding her leg under herself, gently. She picked up her blow-dryer and set to work on her face.

About forty-five minutes later, Kacey's hair and makeup was done. She just needed an outfit, now. Sighing, Kacey began to sullenly go through her closet. The reason Kacey was so sad and sullen was because she was a bit nostalgic. If she were back at home, her father would've been all over this like flies on... crap. He would've been in the room every five minutes to check on her and she would've had to assure him with a smile on her face that his little angel was alright.

A tear rolled down Kacey's cheek but she quickly wiped it away, not allowing herself to think about her father. Kacey's hands shook a little bit as she pulled out a soft, silky material from the bottom of her drawers. She slipped it on over her head, not particularly caring about the blowout she just gave her hair. It was just a straight-do, so it wasn't like it was ruined. She could just smooth it out with her hands later. Kacey quickly threw a pair of black flats on because she was lazy and didn't feel like color-blocking today. Then there was a knock on the door.

A few of Kacey's sisters looked up at the door and then back to Kacey with a look on their face. Kacey smiled at them and cocked an eyebrow in return. She padded over to the door, but stopped herself when she realized she forgot a spritz of her favorite perfume. WonderStuck by T-Swift. Kacey's face was flushed as she threw open the door and let herself out into the sunlight with a smile. "Hey!" She greeted David, her eyes bright and totally lacked sad emotions.

Last edited by Zan on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:29 am

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio1_250Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m1je68QjlV1r5vlzio2_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David turned to face Kacey, and his words stopped short from coming out so it sounded like a weird animal noise. He cleared his throat, trying to cover it up as a cough. She looked stunning as always, and ever more so right now. How could he have possibly missed her around camp before now? He tried to put on a smile and found it less difficult this time than before. He offered his arm, looping elbows with her. "Follow me," he said, as he walked her across the courtyard. They crossed the strawberry fields."There is a meadow that nobody seems to know about. The meadow isn't far from here, just over a hill. You don't mind if we walk, do you?" He asked. Honestly, the only way they could reach it was by walking, and a good thing too. It was a beautiful place filled with flowers and grass. It was better if you walked, and it felt better, too, if you walked. If you rode in a car or something, you would miss it all. David smiled at her and began to walk over the hill. It wasn't too steep, but steep enough that he had to balance from time to time in order to keep from tumbling down. He reached the top of the hill and gazed down, and in the dip between this hill and a one across from me, there was a small meadow valley. No people, no cars. Just grass and flowers and trees where nearby songbirds came to sing. In the middle was a small blanket and a picnic basket that David had set there prior to arrival. He often came out here, away from camp. Just to get away from all the people. And now, he felt glad that he could share it with someone. He looked over at Kacey to see her expression, to see if he had done something right for once.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 am

She watched the shock register on his face, but she ignored it. It was probably shock at how hideous she had become overnight. She snorted quietly to herself at her own thoughts. Kacey linked her arm through his, liking the feel of his skin touching her's. It was soft, but not too soft. Just right, actually. Kacey smiled, her expression lighting up as they strolled through the camp. She could feel a few pairs of eyes on her. Just a few, though. Most people never really noticed the weird Hecate daughter, until she cast a spell on them.

Again, Kacey snorted quietly at her own joke. She couldn't cast a spell if her life depended on it and the one time she did, she passed out. Gods, she was a failure for a Hecate daughter. Unconsciously, Kace snuck a glance at David out of the corner of her eye, her eyes watching him as he spoke, then her entire face turning to watch. David didn't show that much emotion, she could tell, but when he would, she felt that it would be big emotions. Kacey's gaze flickered to the ground, where she put one in front of the other, walking like an Indian.

Once they reached the hill, Kace was ready to sit down. She put on a non-lazy face for David and said, "Are we there yet?" When he didn't answer with words, but with walking. She struggled to keep balance, her hand latching on to his arm tightly, probably making him uncomfortable. Thought, she was sure that he found it fine once they reached the top of the hill. "Oh my..." she whispered, a grin spreading across her face. She glanced up at David, who was looking at her expectantly.

"What?" She inquired, her brows furrowing slightly. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She smiled a bit, her gaze returning to the flowery meadow below her. It was really quite breath-taking.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:10 am

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David let no emotion pass over his face as Kacey clung to his arm to keep up, but inside he didn't find it half bad. He smiled down at her and sniffed, her question seeming like she was accusing him playfully. He looked back up, pretending like he had never tried to see her expression. "Sorry for making you walk so far," he said, not realizing it was a long distance since he had come here often. It never seemed so far whenever he came here alone, but maybe there was just his thoughts to distract him, making it seem shorter. "Come sit down on the blanket," he said, walking over and sitting down himself. "It's nothing really fancy, it's just sub sandwiches...Is that okay?" he asked, opening the picnic basket and peering inside, removing two subs, and two bottled sodas.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 am

A smile passed over Kacey's lips. "It's perfect," she answered, plopping down on the blanket, instantly regretting wearing a dress. She probably should've worn jeans. Of course, she thought that he would be taking her out. Though, this was a lot better. It showed that he actually cared enough to do all of this for her. It showed that actually liked and probably didn't just want to get into her pants. Unless he did. But Kacey tryed not to think about that. She tried not to think about Brandon or all of those other guys that had messed with her.

For a moment while she was divulging in her memories, her face became solemn, a sad even. She built her mental block up around her memories, though, again. The cracks were becoming bigger, but she was using more and more cement to fix the dam of emotions and memories. Kace plastered a happy smile on her face, while her eyes held her real emotions. She was good at faking it, just not amazing. "This is... it's so wonderful. I don't think anyone's ever done something so nice for me," she looked down at the picnic lunch with a smile and then back up to David.

"Seriously.. this is amazing," her expression was exuberant, "you're amazing," Kace added quickly, glancing away, her eyes finding the ground.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m5gi8rdisL1ql3i4oo3_250Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m5gi8rdisL1ql3i4oo4_r1_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David looked around, but his eyes focused back on her as she sat there seeming to be deep in thought. For a moment, he could have sworn a glimmer of sadness passed over her face. David wasn't good with reading expressions, but he could have sworn that she seemed sad. He began to consider the options of what could have made her upset. She could have maybe just come out of a break-up and the date reminded her of her old boyfriend? His thoughts dispersed as she seemed to try and shake off the emotion. He smiled at her comment about how the place was amazing. And it really was, and he was glad he had thought of it, because going to a restaurant with all those people hardly seemed fit for a date compared to this. Ya know. Besides the subs. He probably could have done better on that part. He looked down and took a bite of his food, chewing and swallowing. He looked up as he heard her voice form words that made his face go red instead of the usual pale-as-death sort of thing. He smiled, his eyes trying to look into hers but she looked away. "You're pretty amazing, too," he commented. The compliment made him feel, for once, wanted and that was a good feeling. A strong feeling.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_lxvmp8TvJA1qgxqjk

Kacey blushed, a light pink spreading across her cheeks. She unwrapped the sandwich, ripping the first piece off and sticking it into her mouth. "I approve," she said, chewing. Her eyes were like an old car's motor. Trying desperately to run and suceeding, but just barely. There was a spark there, but just barely. Truth was, Kacey was afraid of him. Afraid to get hurt again. She desperately wanted to shove her feelings aside and just think about David, but it was evident that she wasn't going to be able to do that.

Kacey leaned back, flopping onto her back, resting her sandwich on the napkin at her side. Her eyes searched the sky, just admiring the clouds. "Hey, David," she asked suddenly, breaking the silence. "Have you ever watched the clouds?" She reached a hand up, beckoning for him to come over to her and lay next to her and watch the clouds with her. There were quite a few in the sky that day. Not too many to be an overcast day or not too little for it to be ridiculously hot with the sun boiling them or anything. Just enough clouds.

"They're really lovely," she stated, absent-mindedly picking up her bottle of pop and turning her head so it wouldn't spill and putting it to her lips. Of course it spilled anyways, all over her chin and down her cheek. "Ugh, that wasn't smart," she said, being lazy and not moving anyways. She quickly wiped up her face with a napkin, setting the used napkin on her stomach. "But, yes, come look at the clouds with me."

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m5gi8rdisL1ql3i4oo3_250Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m5gi8rdisL1ql3i4oo4_r1_250
~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David popped the top to his soda, taking a gulp and refraining from belching after drinking the carbonated drink. He looked at Kacey. "Yes, I often look at the clouds when I have nothing else to do," he told her. He could usually make out shapes in the clouds and it would give him ideas for drawings and what not. Sometimes when he was here by himself he would sketch little pictures of greeks fighting monsters in the dirt. Clearing those thoughts out, for now at this moment he wasn't alone, he scooted over next to Kacey and layed down on his back, making sure his head wasn't on any rocks or pine cones or anything. He blinked, looking up at the sky, trying to shift his mind around the clouds and make out any shapes. He moved so that his hands were behind his head, letting his muscles relax, for a moment forgetting that Kacey was even there. Realizing what he had just done, he tensed a bit and cleared his throat. "So, can you see anything?" he asked her, wondering if she knew magical properties of clouds. That sounded ridiculous. He silently scolded himself for thinking of such foolish things.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m57tiunsqO1qzsojho1_500

Kacey April Lawrence

Kacey was actutely aware of David lying next to her. To her it felt nice and right, like it was supposed to be that way. The corners of Kacey's mouth turned up into a small smile as she scooted just a bit closer into David. "Well, I see a unicorn," she replied, pointing up to a particularly misshapen looking cloud. "Or is that a potato..." Her eyebrows furrowed and then she let a laugh.

At that moment, Kacey suddenly got the notion that David didn't like her as much as she liked him. Her eyebrows furrowed again and she thought about this. Well, he was a guy so he probably wasn't going to show much emotion in front of her, but just because he was a guy didn't mean much, right? Lots of guys used to flirt with her and show emotion... but they weren't like David. David was a lot quieter than most of the guys she'd chosen to go for in the past.

Kacey looked up again and said, "Well, I see a monkey over there, and a baby over there."

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:43 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David moved on his side a bit, lowering his elbow and stealing a peek at Kacey. She really did look quite stunning, and she was really sweet, though didn't seem to talk much about herself. He wondered why, but then again neither did David. I guess they were sort of meant for each other. But, after only a few encounters, how much could one person like another? Sure the meetings were spontaneous, and he had in fact, without thinking, kissed her cheek before laying her down, but these actions were all small. Still, did they mean something?
All of these thoughts came to him in a matter of moments before he laid back down on his back and looked up at the clouds at which Kacey was pointing. The unicorn did look like more of a potato, so he smiled a little. She was really cute. What had attracted her to him, out of all the guys she probably could have gotten. He thought, with dread, maybe she was doing this to repay him for slaying the minotaur? A cloud passed over the sun, shaped sort of like a bull's head, and his smile faded. Surely her like to him wasn't based off of that, right?
"That monkey sort of looks like Icarus, now. With the wings and all," he said, for the monkey cloud had sort of morphed as it had blown by. He found it ironic. Icarus in the clouds, and yet the tale had described his death of falling into the ocean after his wings burned off. That...sort of sucks...

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_lxvlz7JB6e1qgxqjk

Kacey April Lawrence

"Hey look at that one!" Kacey exclaimed suddenly, her finger moved slightly southward, "That ones looks like a D... you know, for David, or death," she laughed softly. Or Date-rape, her mind whispered bitterly. 'Shut up,' Kacey stubbornly told herself, not allowing the memories to come back. If they did somehow escape from the steel dam that she had made in her mind, she knew a flood of emotions would just come out. She wouldn't let her damn break.

"Thank you for doing this for me, David," Kacey said softly, her eyes still lingering on the cloud that looked something like a D. "It was really sweet of you. I know, I can't stop saying that, either," she chuckled before continuing, "but, it just is the sweetest thing any guy's ever done for me in a... while." She chose her words carefully.

Sure, the other guys had courted her, but only briefly before trying to get into her pants.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David rolled so that he was leaning on her side, his arm supporting his head. He D, for David...or death. Nice to know that she didn't put aside that he was a child of Hades, an outcast like all of his children. He had always been associated with death, even when it had nothing to do with the subject. Dead bunny found during capture the flag? Oh! David's right over there. That makes sense. It was all just so stupid.
He shook his head a bit, his eyes glancing at the ground, the realm of his pops, then flickering back up to Kacey as she started to speak. The corners of his mouth loosened allowing for a small smile as she said once again how this date was good. He hadn't really known if it was good or not due to the fact that he had never really been on a good date. That, or she had just been on some really horrible ones. He guessed it counted that no monsters had tried to crush them, so it was good enough for him. He looked at the sun, indirectly of course, and guessed they had been here for a while. He looked at Kacey, wondering how long these things were supposed to last. "Ready to go back?" he asked.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Kacey April Lawrence

Kacey could feel David's eyes on her, but she didn't say anything, nor did she turn to look at him. She just continued to watch the sky, the sun beginning to go down in the west. "I'm going to watch the sun set first and think of a bunch of corny things from The Outsiders book, which, don't tell anyone this, but it's the only book I've ever completely finished, besides the Harry Potter series. Although, I didn't read those, my dad read them to me," Kacey admitted with a blush playing on her cheeks.

Her eyes were locked on the orange sky around the golden sun. 'It's really pretty,' she thought. Although, to her, the moon was a lot pretty. It was probably just because her mother was the goddess of the full moon. But the sunset was really nice, too. Her eyes started to water and she let flit over to the softer pinkish-blue sky directly above her.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:16 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David rolled back over onto his back as Kacey rejected eye contact with him. It bugged him a bit but he tried not to pay too much attention to it. "I remember that book," he mused thoughtfully. He had read it when he was in...what? The seventh grade or something? "Stay gold," he said, remembering the most important line in the whole book. "Right?" He asked, just to make sure he hadn't messed up a dying character's words. It always seemed the saddest when a character in a book dies. But then again, no death was really ever truly sad anymore to David. He had heard it all, even seen a lot of it. Being a son of Hades, he had this weird feeling every time a demigod passed to the underworld, but mortals were too hard to define when they passed.
David then caught himself with no clue as to why he was thinking such things on a date. It was, after all, a date. Why should he think about such things. His eyes glanced down at his hand, then at Kaceys, wondering...It was a date, right? Why shouldn't he? Would she be creeped out at his cold skin? These thoughts passed through his head as he looked over at Kacey's face as he reached over and took her hand in his, scanning her eyes for any emotions of dissatisfaction in case he had done the wrong thing.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Kacey April Lawrence

While Kacey's eyes were still locked on the sky, she felt David take her hand. It was a gentle, slow gesture and Kacey was alright with it. No, she wasn't worrying about things moving too fast, either. A slow smile spread across her lips as the golden light from the setting sun burst through the trees and illuminated her face. She laced her fingers with his, liking the feel of them together. His hand was a little colder than the normal type of skin she was used to, but it felt absolutely freshing versus her own, sweaty slightly clammy hands. Kacey's own hands also shook slightly.

"Isn't the sunset lovely?" she asked quietly. Though it was rhetorical question; he didn't have to answer it if he didn't want. "So, hey, David, um, we didn't really learn anything about each other while we were on this date," Kacey said a grin breaking through to her lips and turning into a laugh.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:40 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David was relieved to see she wasn't completely disgusted by his gesture to hold her hand. He bit his lip and nodded. It's true, he knew just about as much about Kacey as he did before the date, and she probably didn't know anything about him. He moved his head a bit to the side and watched the shining of the sunset. "Well..." he breathed, scratching his head with his free hand. He wondered what there was to ask about. "The dates not over yet," he judged, saying pretty much there was still time to get to know each other. "So what were some things that happened before we ran into each other?" he asked. He didn't want to really call it a back story cause many people at camp had a horrid back story, but essentially that's what he was asking.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m4lsxeTa2I1ru0w4xo1_500

Kacey April Lawrence

"Before we ran into each other? Oh, mostly I hung out with my sisters and my brothers. I don't really like the others kids here at camp... well, when I say that I mean the guys here are all asses. Pardon my french, but they really are. The girls aren't much better unless they're your family. Especially the Aphrodite girls. Let me tell you something about every girl at this camp." Kacey pulled herself upright into a sitting position, facing David.

"The Zeus girls are just insane, the Poseidon girls are okay but they're a little cliquey, the Hades girls scare me, the minor gods girls are actually really nice, the Demeter girls just drive me nuts, the Ares girls don't like anyone at all, the Athena girls are all condescending, the Apollo girls are kind of backstabby and a bit too hyper for me, the Hephaestus girls don't like people, the Aphrodite girls talk about me behind my back, and the Hermes girls steal things from me. The rest of the girls here, I don't have a problem with," Kacey shrugged, done with her rant.

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:01 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David smiled, listening closely to her runoff on all the girls at camp. He knew girls liked it when you listened but he was also sort of interested. He had dated both Posiedon and Zeus campers before. Weird...It was like there was something about the children of the big three. He nodded as she finished her little speech about the campers. "Sounds to me like you don't talk to very many people then," he said. Sort of like him. He thought that all the other campers were too judgmental therefore liked to spend his time alone or with his siblings. He couldn't see Kacey, though, hanging by herself. She was so pretty she was sure to have a clique and guys lining up to talk to her, right? Surely...He blinked, wondering suddenly why she hated all these campers. "Have you had horrible experiences with those campers?" he asked. No one could know anyone well enough to judge them that harshly unless based off of past experiences, right?

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m585f6l7Px1rxfx7eo1_500

Kacey April Lawrence

Kacey swallowed, a little bit uncomfortable with his question. "Well, I... uh, I haven't had the best experiences with the campers... but I also haven't had horrible times," she said, shifting herself around on the blanket, lying uncomfortably on her hair now. "Mostly bad experiences with mortals, though," she said quietly. The hurt was extremely obvious in her eyes.

"Yeah... I don't really talk to other people that much. Well, except for my half-sisters. They're cool. I like the daughters of Nemesis. They're also pretty cool, too."

Last edited by Zan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:53 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David's smile disappeared. He had wandered onto the wrong topic and it was ultimately obvious by the way she shifted and her eyes appeared to have sadness in them. He guessed something had happened, but he didn't want to get into that right now. Sometime, when Kacey wasn't there, he would try and work it out in his head, but for now he decided to drop the back story topic. He let go of her hand and propped himself up with his arms. "Okay, well, do you want to go back now that the sun's set? I don't want to keep you away from camp too long or else Chiron might notice..." he said.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_m57tiunsqO1qzsojho1_500

Kacey April Lawrence

Kacey looked away, setting her hand in her lap, sighing softly. She had obviously scared him away with her talk of her past. It was all her fault. 'Good job, Kace,' she told herself, sadly. This first possibility of ever having a relationship in a while and she ruined it. And now he wanted to end the date because of it. Or was that because he didn't want to get hurt from a monster? Nah, it definitely wasn't the latter. Kacey's eyes glistened with tears but she refused to let them fall.

"Yeah, we should defnitely go in. You know... just in case," she added, keeping her eyes on the darkening sky. She could feel a tear start to leave her eye but she wiped it away, hopefully too quickly for David to see.

Last edited by Zan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David's eyes fell to the ground, and glanced back up in time to catch a a glimpse of a tear before Kacey wiped it away. He reached up, his first finger touching her cheek softly, feeling a bit of wet skin. What had he done. Did she not actually want to go back? "What did I do?" he asked quietly, not wanting to break the feeling in the air with a loud comment. The tension there was almost solid as his finger moved to her chin, pushing her head slightly to the side to look at him for once. She had always tried to avoid his eyes. His heart...he didn't even know what it meant or what the feeling was, but his chest was pained with emotion. "Please..." he whispered. "What's wrong?"

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Kavid [Em] Tumblr_lxvlhb9y1g1qgxqjk

Kacey April Lawrence

Hearing the hurt in David's voice, Kacey's feelings softened and she gazed at him with big, sad, bright-green eyes. She pressed her hand to his own hand, which was always on her face, "Oh, David," she whispered her eyes filled with pain. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault," she said softly, removing his hand from her face and just holding it in her hand. For a moment she just traced the lines on his hand, her breath shaking slightly. "I.. I don't work right up here," she touched his finger to her temple, gazing softly up at his eyes, waiting for a reaction.

Last edited by Zan on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

David's lips loosened into a soft smile as she touched her head. Their faces were close and he glanced from her head to her lips for half a second and then back into her pretty, full-of-emotion eyes. He bit his lip. "Good thing," he said quietly, his face edging closer. "That I don't either," he said, his finger moving a strand of hair from in front of her face to behind her ear. He pushed forward, touching her lips softly with his for a two or three seconds before moving back and looking at her carefully and how magnificent she looked as the moon began to show.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kavid [Em] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kavid [Em]   Kavid [Em] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kavid [Em]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next