Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake...

Go down 
+12
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lake... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:21 pm

"Oh. I get it. You don't like water. Sorry. Lavinia is a pretty name."
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:22 pm

"Hestia! Cool! I talked to her once by the fire near the cabins. She's really nice."
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:23 pm

"Have you ever met your mom ? I've only met my dad once or twice, and we only talked for like, 6 seconds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:26 pm

"I have met my mom. I talked to her earlier. I met her once before..." My voice trailed off. I don't know if I should mention the incident. I decide not to. Maybe if I get to know them better. "It's my first day here. It took me a long time to get here." A sad look washes over my face. It sure was a long time, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Ooh, we seemed to have touched a touchy topic in mentioning Hestia. I attempted to veer away from that subject because Lavvie looks a little on the down side. "So how do you like camp so far ?" I asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:28 pm

"Oh! Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Want me to show you around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:29 pm

I can tell she's holding something back. "Oh." I say. "I talked to your mom earlier this week. She's really nice. You're lucky to have a mom like her."
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Ooc: guys I have to go. I may post a few more times tonight but probably not... See you guys in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm

OOC: Ok :( We shall miss you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm

"I just got here, like, an hour ago, but my first impression is good." I say. I ignore the questions about Hestia in the most polite way possible. I don't want to be rude, but talking about her reminds me of the Accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:37 pm

"That's good! I'm glad you like it. When I got here I thought I was crazy," I joked, trying to keep the mood light. Lavvie still seemed a little hesitant, like she was hiding something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:39 pm

"Well, any place is better than where I'm coming from. Everyone is so friendly here. And it's so different not having to check for a monster behind your back every 5 minutes!" I exclaimed. I didn't want to sound corny or sarcastic, but it always ends up like that when I attempt to talk in an upbeat tone. It's just the way I am. I hope I don't seem anti-social to these people. I really wanted to be friends with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:41 pm

"Oh, I totally know what you mean." I said. I really wanted to befriend Lavvie, but I wasn't sure how..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Okay, this conversation is going NO WHERE. "Has someone already given you a tour of camp, or do you want us to show you around Lavvie ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:45 pm

I try to change the subject to something a bit more... friendly. They seemed to be trying really hard to make me comfortable here, and not in a cheesy be-nice-to-the-new-girl way. They seemed genuinely nice. "I could use a tour of the camp." I said. I might tell them about the Accident... later, though. I just met these people. It wasn't the right time yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:47 pm

"Alright ! Let's get moving !" I could tell that Lavvie was purposely coming out of her shell to get to know us. I appreciated that, it's not easy being the new girl. I grabbed Aelia and Andy's hands and dragged them along the path towards the strawberry fields.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Let's go!" I said, with genuine enthusiasm this time. These people seemed nice. I was sure once I got to know them we would be good friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Yay ! Lavvie seemed to be really interested in coming with us, she didn't just say yes because she felt compelled too, I could tell. All of a sudden, we heard thunder and it started to pour. Apparently Mr. D had allowed it to rain in the camp's borders, he was probably in a bad mood, like always. Knowing how much Lavvie didn't like water, I said, "On second thought, why don't we postpone the tour for later. Hey ! Tonight a bunch of us are getting together on the beach after curfew, my cabin is supplying everything. Would you like to come with ?"

Oh gods, I hope Lavvie said yes. This would be such a great opportunity for her to meet everyone !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:03 pm

"Sure, sounds like fun" I say. I ducked my head under my journal. I hated the rain. "See you then!" I shouted, running back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:39 am

I arrived at the lake just as it began to pour. "Oh, gods." I muttered. "Not again," I sprinted back to my cabin before I could get wet.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:31 am

I laugh, loving the rain, and sprint to the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:05 am

I come to the lake. I see one person, running to the beach. I don't pay attention to her much. I just sit on the beach, polishing my knife. The rain soothes me, I tip my head back and laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:50 pm

With nothing else to do, I decide to go to the lake. It was so peaceful, especially in the rain. As I approach the shore I see a boy sitting in the sand. I had seen him around a few times before, I was pretty sure his dad was Hades. "Do you want to be alone?" I ask quietly, smoothing my hair. I knew that Hades' kids could be pretty tempermental at times, so I didn't want to lay it on too thick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

I see a boy on the shore. He's sitting all alone. I approach him, quickly. "Hi," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:38 pm

"Come on!" I shout to Catherine. I'm careful not to get to close to the shore. Lavvie's story kind of scared me. "This is the lake. Not one of my favorites, but a lot of people do enjoy being here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake...
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next