Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake...

Go down 
+12
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lake... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:16 pm

OOC: Perfectly.

I turn around and try and splash Andromeda before she's able to react, though I'm not sure if it will work.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:19 pm

I laugh and shake my head, like a dog. "You got me!"
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:20 pm

I smile. This is the first time I've gotten her in a month or so. I dunk my head and shake it out. "Who am I imitating?" I ask slyly.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:24 pm

"Um..." I say, clueless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:25 pm

I steal a glance at Andy, she looks just as lost as I feel. Aelia has never been good with impressions of others. "Who?" I ask.

Last edited by Elodie on Sat May 09, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:28 pm

"You, Andy!" I laugh, speculating on the fact that I am horrible at imitations and should probably stop.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:30 pm

I roll my eyes. "That totally did not look like me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:31 pm

"I know, I know. But you have to admit--you do shake out your hair like that when that miraculous time comes and I get you wet." I said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:33 pm

"Well, you forced me to get wet!" I laugh.

ooc: I have to get off... I may be back on later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:36 pm

"True dat!" I say to her. I turn to Ebony. "So..." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:48 pm

I sit by the side of the lake. I don't like the water. The only time I had ever tried going in... I didn't even like to think about it. I didn't even like being around the lake. But I was determined to meet some new people. I needed to make some friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Out of the corner of my eye, I see someone by the edge of the lake. "Hey, wanna come in?" I ask her, figuring she's probably just intimidated by the fact that Ebony, Andy and I are all laughing and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:56 pm

I see Aelia gazing at someone out of the water. I turn and see a girl sitting there. "Who's that?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:59 pm

"I don't know," I whisper to Ebony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:02 pm

"She looks a bit lonely," I whisper back to Aelia. It cut me deep to see people who were alone, because back in New York I had been like that.

Last edited by Elodie on Sat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:03 pm

"That's what I'm trying to do!" I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm

I notice some girls whispering and looking at me. I took a chance and waved at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:06 pm

I wave back at the new girl with a smile on my face. I gesture for her to come and join us in the water. She looks friendly enough !

OOC: Sorry, I messed up back there ! I didnt't see that you had already talked to her Aelia. I edited my post, but now what you said might not make sense XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:10 pm

I saw them gesture at me to come in the water. All of a sudden, I regretted waving. I quickly hid my face behind my journal and pretended not to notice.
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:13 pm

"Hi!" I say to the girl onshore. "I'm Andy, daughter of Poseidon. Come on in, the water's fine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Even though she totally saw us ask her to join us, the mystery girl buried her head in her book. What was up with that ? Maybe she was just shy, but hey, everyone had to have friends, right ? I vowed to figure out some way to get her to interact with us, one way or another ! Turns out Andy beat me to it.

"And I'm Ebony, daughter of Hermes. What's your name ?"
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:16 pm

The girl looks nervous, so I speed across the top of the water and land with a bump next to her. "What's the matter?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:17 pm

I walked out of the water and dried off. I noticed that the girl was fine until we invited her in. I walk towards her. "Hey, I'm Aelia. And you are...?" I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:20 pm

The people in the lake approach me. They seem friendly enough. "I'm Lavinia, but you can call me Lavvie." I say. "I'm a daughter of Hestia."
Back to top Go down
Sirena
Admin
Admin
Sirena

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Ooc: Sorry, I'm on my iPhone, so I'm a little behind... At least I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake...
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next