Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake and Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:58 pm

I sat at the edge of the dock with my toes in the water. It seemed to become a tradition. After every long day just before the sun set, I'd come down and relax. Watch the sun set and just be happy.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Mark ran down the dock. He peeled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes without stopping then dove into the water. He stayed under for about five seconds before surfacing. He saw Klarissa sitting on the dock and grinned. "Klarissa! It's been forever!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:13 pm

I laughed. "MARK!" I smiled at my old friend. "You're lucky your my best friend or I would kill you for getting me wet." I tried to wipe the water off my legs.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Mark laughed. He swam around the dock and reached out of the water, grabbing his shirt. He held it out of the water and swam back over to Klarissa, handing her the shirt. "Here. This is dry. I was going to use it as a towel later, but I'll be fine. So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:30 pm

I took the shirt and wiped myself down. "I'm good. How bout you? Get with any guys while I haven't seen you?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 pm

"One, but he broke up with me... Without breaking up with me..." Mark's face fell. It had been about a week, but thinking about Stiles still stung.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"OH MY! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bring up bad memories!" I felt so bad. "Well he's just a @$%&!" i moved to make a spot for him. "Sit with me so I can hug you. A hug always comforts me."
OCC: I bleeped it lol
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Mark smilled and hopped out of the water. He sat down next to Klarissa and pulled her into a warm- if slightly moist- hug. "Thanks. I needed that." He smiled in earnest as he hugged her. "So how about you? Any luck?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 pm

I sighed sadly. "No. I feel like I'm going to be alone for a while." I hugged him. "I know what will make up BOTH feel happy."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 pm

Mark smirked, laughing. "Are you talking about what I think you're talking about? Cause if you are, you're evil but awesome." He stood, still shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:02 pm

"Some boy stalking?" I grinned slyly. "I heard there was a new Apollo kid that just came to camp. From what I heard he's REALLY HOT!"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 pm

"YESSSSSSSSSS MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Mark fake laughed dramatically. "WE SHALL FIND OURSELVES SOME HOT GUYS TO STALK!" He affected a stereotypical mad scientist accent and screwed up his face, like the villain from some old movie, putting on a show for Klarissa.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:15 am

I busted out laughing. "You're nuts." I smiled at him. "Lets get going!" I said nearly running off the dock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lake and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake and Me   The Lake and Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake and Me
Page 1 of 1