Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Day at the Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Day at the Lake Elise1-680x1024
I walk down the dock to the end. I sat down and slipped off my shoes. Dipping my toes in the water I smiled. This was nice and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm

I walked down to the lake just after returning from another of my father's vacations. They were honestly beginning to bore me, but it was either that or stay here all year. Camp was tolerable, but everyone needed to get away once in awhile. Once I reached the lake I noticed a girl on the dock. Curious I approached her. "Thinking of taking a dip?" I asked, my voice just barley tinged with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

I looked over and saw a boy. "Not anytime soon." I said answering his question. I smiled. "You going to sit down?" I said scooting over.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 pm

"Why not," I said planting myself beside her. "I'm David by the way. Athena cabin and all that," I said. I always thought it was weird how campers always announced who their god parent was even when no one asked. You never saw regular mortals do that. Oh well just part of camp life I guess. "What about you?" I asked, wanting to know who this girl was.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:11 pm

I smiled at him. "I'm Klarissa, Daughter of Nike." I looked down at the water. "I don't have my swimsuit and I don't feel like going all the way to the cabins to get it."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

"Wow. I thought I was the only camper here that actually went swimming in swim wear," I commented in mock surprise. "It's good to know I'm not alone," I continued. It always annoyed me to see other campers frolicking in the water fully clothed. "You got any other normal habits?" I asked. I layed down on the dock completely forgetting I'd probably get my shirt dirty.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 pm

I laughed. "Not that I can think of." I looked down at him. "Did you just get back from somewhere? I don't mean to pry, but its just the way your dressed."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:30 pm

I raised an eyebrow at the question. "Well yes, I've been on a vacation with my father. However this is how I normally dress," I told her. I sat up, slightly annoyed. "Is that weird or something?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Lake   Day at the Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day at the Lake
Page 1 of 1