Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

By the Lake (Cam)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redfield

Redfield

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Iota - Naiad
=========

Ripples, ripples on the water. With each miniscule splash ripples spread out across the water. She stood at the side of the of the river. The water lapped loosely at the base of her boots. She scimmed a third pebble out across the waves. Her lips were pursed in thought and her brows were poised like someone who was deep in concentration. But what Iota was doing didn't require much concentration. Her ears twitched with ever so slightly. The young woman let a soft sigh escape her lips, her lips twitching at the corners. Her ears twitching ever so slightly, she could footsteps nearby...

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Joseph had walked to the lake, which he was very fond of, and sat down near a unaided. He saw her turn around, and he waved at her "Hey, I'm Joseph son of Erebus. Who are you." he extended his hand to her and gave her a small smile... he was in a good mood today for no real reason. Be sat back down and asked "How are you."
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:20 pm

A pebble, a small rock the size of her fingernail flew from her hand and hit the boy square upon the forehead. It wasn't hard enough to cause any real injury but it was hard enough to hurt for a moment or two. "It's Iota and I'm fine Boy." The teenage Naiad says, turning her back to the boy and casting a small pebble out across the water. It was as though Joseph was sitting no where near her as she paid him no attention.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Joseph suppressed a scowl, and picked up the pebble and tossed it out into the water. He concentrated, and covered the area around iota in a cloud of darkness, before tappingnher shoulder and backing up.."let's see you do that agaian girl. "
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 am

"Very well." Iota says, using her thumb to briefly roll the last pebble about the palm of her hand. Then gripping the item between her finger and thumb, casually tossed it over at Joseph's direction. The young Naiad didn't seem to be disturbed by the sudden darkness, she seemed to be coping quite well.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Joseph caught the rock, and threw it over Iota, causing a splash, a letting go of his hold on the darkness letting it become light again, because he's begun to be tired out. Joseph stood up, and started pacing, his ADHD making it hard for him to sit still, and kicked up sand as he went. "So, may I ask you something? Don't answer that I'm going to ask it anyway. Why are you so irritated of my being here."
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 pm

"Cause it's you...cause your a Boy...Cause I will have a pretty relaxing time until some twit came up and started talking to me." Iota says turning her back to Joseph, bending over and scooping up more pebbles into her hand. Before she straightened back up and used her free hand to brush down her jeans. 'Better not have been checking me out while I did that' Iota thinks to herself and began to once again cast out the pebbles across the water.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Joseph chuckled " What's it matter that I'm a boy? Plus, you could have just asked me to leave instead of pelting me in the forehead with a pebble." Joseph gave a slight snarl, but continued to walk back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:56 pm

"I could" Iota begins, the sides of her lips twitching slightly as though they ached to curve into a smile. "I could, but that realy wouldn't have been any fun not would it?" The young Naiad cast a further pebble across the smooth expanse of the water. She flicked her head back ever so slightly. She shifted her feet about on the sand turning so she faced the water side on. She cast another pebble along the water, this went further than any of her others. "Besides...you were sitting there...and I was bored."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:34 pm

"I was bored too, but I didn't pelt you with a pebble. Heck, I've still refrained from throwing any rocks at you." Joseph began to scowl a bit, and sat down on a short sand dune nearby. he stuck his hands in the sand, and started flexing his wrists in and out, a habit of his.
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:44 pm

"Yes, but if you'd have done that...I would have had to cut you." Iota says a smirk on her face, hidden from view by the back of her head. The young Naiad throws a final pebble across the water, but it skids back to the shore and shoots into the sand dune like a bullet. Iota smirks as the sand is blown into the air and she shrugs "Well...wasn't me that time."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Joseph cursed, full on pissed on now. He got up, and charged Iota, tackling her, and letting one of his blades out. "Do that again, and I will send you to the infirmary" he growled, his nostrils flared, making quick shallow breathes
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 am

Iota tilted her head slightly, a coy smile upon her face "I already told you boy, it wasn't me the water did it." It was clear she was trying to push his buttons, but in all actuality she didn't throw anything at him. Something Pressed against Joseph's stomach and he would notice a twelve inch blade, not breaking the clothes, not breaking the skin. It still applied pressure and gave the impression that it was actually there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the Lake (Cam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the Lake (Cam)   By the Lake (Cam) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the Lake (Cam)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: