Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In the Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm

We all end up in the water. The water was up to my chest. "Way to go Aaron. You landed us in the deepest part of the lake, and you know I can't swim well." I say nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm

I grab her arm to help her stay afloat, "Yeah, but theres both me and Parket to keep you above the water, and you said you were cold, the water is nice"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm

I look up, noticing a group of people, I go to the surface of the water. "Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:40 pm

I shake my wet hair and splash Parker in the face. "Whoops." I say to him. I hold onto Aaron tightly and don't let go. I hated water. I couldn't swim to save my life. I then whisper to Aaron. "Please just don't let me drown, okay?" I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I spit away some of the water, "You dont need to tell him that, he already knows"
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 pm

I smirk at Parker and look up at Aaron. I hated thinking about how much my mom hated him but...sometimes it just came into my mind, as if mom was putting it in my mind. I hated my mom. I just hated her. Why wouldn't she like Aaron? He was a great guy. Whatever. I hate her. Suddenly my eyes turn hot pink. I swim almost robotically over to Parker and put my arms around him. I get a weird look from Aaron saying 'what the hades?' But I didn't purposly do that. I try to pull away and swim back over to Aaron but my body doesn't let me. I try to say something but my voice doesn't let me. The next thing I know I'm kissing Parker. My eyes flash bright hot pink again and then fade to their normal color. I stop swimming confused and lost.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:19 pm

I try to push Kal back, but her rip was tight,finally Aaron chipped in and helped, glared at Kal, "What the hell?"

I was terribly confused, what had just happened, I stared at Parker, but he shugged and raised his hands, "Uh, that was really weird, Kal, what the hell was that about?", I had let go of Kal, and se had to fight her own to stay afloat.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:57 pm

I stare off into the distance while trying to stay above water. It was actually much more difficlut to do now that Aaron and Parker weren't there to help me stay afloat. I mumble "...I don't really know....It's just that I," My eyes turn that hot pink color again. "...I really can't help myself. I mean Gods! Look at Parker, he's freaking amazing looking. And besides PArker you have to admit you liked that kiss." I say in a very flirty voice and wink at Parker. "Sorry Aaron. You're okay I guess...Parker's just, better." I swim back over towards Parker and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm

I wade away, to Aarons side, "No thanks, first, I didnt like that kiss, and second, Aaron is my friend, and something is obviously wrong with you"

If it was possible to tell with my wet face, tears were slowly dripping down my face, disguised by the water dripping off my hair, I swam back to shore, Parker came behind me, watching to make sure Kal didnt drown, he wasn't happy with what she was doing, but he couldnt let her drown, they had to find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:14 pm

I watch Aaron's face. It looked sad and hurt. I felt bad but I couldn't stop myself. I didn't know what was that was overpowering me. I awkwardly swam back after him. My eyes flashed pink for the second time and I was back to normal. I run over to Aaron weakly and look him in the eyes...he was crying. Over me...I was crushed that I did that to him. "Listen...Aaron I'm sorry." I don't even look over at Parker too ashamed of what I did.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:17 pm

I cracked, "Yeah, well why dont you go tell your new boy Parker about all that?" I was screaming, and then stormed off.

I put a hand on her shoulder, "Dont go after him while he is mad, just explain what just happened"
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm

I watch Aaron's eyes as he was talking. They were basically two little balls of fire. "Listen Aaron, I'm sorry I wasn't thinking..." Aaron then stormed off. I was about to run after him when I feel Parker's hand on my shoulder. I then move my shoulder so his hand is off. "Look Parker...don't touch me, okay?" I say awkwardly and angrily at the same time. I then run after Aaron, I didn't care if he needed time to cool off I felt like crap and needed to talk to him now.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 pm

I slap my hands on my head, "Dammit dammit dammit, dont case the angry hades kid! Hes probably going to break some walls somewhere!"

Anger filled me, I knew she was following me, I walked up to a rock, and pure hate killed my fist as I punched a big indent in the middle of it, "Shouldnt have trusted anyone, shouldnt have helped anyone" I muttered as I dragged around chaotically.

OOC: Dude... you pissed off Aaron, that is never good.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 pm

I hear Parker swearing behind me but I didn't care. I watched as Aaron hit the rock and the rock suddenly had a huge dent. Wow...I forgot how strong he was. I litterally sprinted over to Aaron and paused facing him. I knew I only had a short period of time before he stormed off again. I shouted my loudest at him, "What?! What did I do? I didn't mean to kiss...him." I couldn't even say Parker's name outloud anymore I was so ashamed. "I don't know why I did it okay? So just stop. You're being a caveman, running around breaking things. I've always hated you mad. Knock it off. I know you hate me but don't you think you owe it to our relationship to at least hear me out?" I half screamed half whispered.

OOC: Well yeah but I figured drama could be fun :D
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:35 pm

I stare at her, "You dont get it, I dont hate you at all, I just hate what you just did, its like I cant trust you anymore" my voice had lowered to a softer tone.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I carefully watch Aaron's face while he was talking. He seemed pretty upset. "Well you seemed to hate me when you screamed in my face and stormed off..." I say under my breath. "...I wish you could trust me." I stare at the ground fighting back tears. It's been a while since I've been sad without having Aaron to comfort me. I was on my own now I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

I had gotten out of the lake and caught up with Aaron and Kal, "You know, first we need to find out what is going on with Kal, any ideas?"

I nod and push myself backwards onto the ground in a mix of frustration and depression.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 pm

I look away when Parker runs over. I wasn't really mad at him. I was more mad at myself. "I don't know what's wrong with me. One minute I'm pissed at my mom for hating Aaron the next I'm kissing Parker. That's all I know." I mumble. I then sit down on a log far away from both Aaron and Parker.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:52 pm

My head perks up, so does Aaron's, I look at him, "You dont think?", he nods. I turn myself to Kal, who couldnt even look at me, "Aphrodite has a short temper, and is right there with cupid, so the probable reason, since you had been thinking about hatng Aphrodite because she doesnt like Aaron, is that she got cupid to curse you into doing what you did"
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:58 pm

All that was going through my head was 'No. No. No.' "Guys..My mom wouldn't do that to her OWN daughter. I know her. She's not as petty as she seems. Well I hope she's like that anyways, I've...never met her." I say. But I knew I had to face the facts. "But you're right. She did do that to her OWN daughter. Wow."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:01 pm

I felt something in the shadows, and knew what was going on, "Guys, come with me" I grabbed both their arms and moved us all to the shadows, I found myself face to face with two gods, Hades, and, my new least favorite, Aphrodite.

I stare at the gods before me, "Ok, if Nemesis was here, I would be freaked out right now"
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm

I follow obediently when Aaron says to go. I'm then faced to some tall man and a very pretty women with the same blonde hair as me. "Mom...?" I ask her. I was mad at her but still, she was my mom.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:20 pm

I walk in
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:29 pm

I glance over at the boy who walks by but I couldn't take my eyes off the two large beings infront of me. I was about to ask Aaron who these people really were but I was stopped. Aphrodite's sobs stopped me. She was so upset about me and Aaron that she was literally crying. Wow. My boyfriend made a Goddess cry. Amazing. The large man next to her I assumed to be Hades, since he has Aaron's deep eyes.
Back to top Go down

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:34 pm

"Hi people and gods/goddesses" I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Lake. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Lake.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: