Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In the Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Lake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:35 pm

I was so stunned by the sights of the Gods that I just mumbled a 'Hi' back to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:36 pm

I look at the female goddess and stare at her
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:38 pm

I look at the new guy, "How did you get into the shadows?"

I looked between my Dad, and Kal's mom, "Uh, whats going on?"

OOC: You control what Aphrodite says.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Out of habit I grabbed Aaron arm. After realizing I was holding him. I pulled slightly away but kept holding him. I didn't want to face the gods alone. "Yeah really? Why are you two here?" I ask. Aphrodite wipes her eyes and says "Well, love, I'M here because of you dating that...thing! I have no idea on the other hand why Hades is here." She said simply. Kal just smirked and looked away from Aphrodite's glare.

OOC:Sure thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 pm

I stare speechless
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Finally, Hades speaks up, "I am here for what you just said, calling one of my son's a thing, as if just because he is my child he has no feelings, well incase you have not noticed Aphrodite, he and YOUR own daughter, are happy, that is what should count, not if the goddess of love approves or not", I stared speechless, "Dad, I didnt know you thought of it like that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:25 pm

wow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Aphrodite smirks. "My dearest Hades. Surely you are not aware that your son's girlfriend has been unfaithful to him. Why just a little while ago I observed her kissing your son's little friend over there. Yes the son of Nemesis I presume." Kal frowned and looked at the ground. How could her mother do this to her? She turns to Aaron and whispers "I like your godly parent much more than mine..." Aphrodite then clicks her tongue and states. "Oh Kalista darling...I heard that." In a stern tone.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. I swear to gods I already wrote this but it didn't send err something..?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:07 pm

I smirk, "Aphrodite, I know that you made cupid force Kal to kiss me, now tat we figured it out, I can sense it, because you put something out of balance"

Hades twitched and stared at Kal, but Parker's statement calmed him down some, I whispered to Kal, "Your free to hid behind me if one of them shoots something", Hades smiled, I assumed he heard that and was proud that his son would take an attack from a god before let this girl be hurt, but I could be very wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Aphrodite grimaced at Parker. "Hades. Who are you going to belive? Me or...the son of Nemesis? He could be lying for all we know." Kal shivered. I now hated the sound of my mothers voice. I looked up at Hades sympathetically. I didn't want him to hate me. Actucally I wanted just the opposite. I half-smiled when Aaron told me he would protect me. It was good to know that he still wanted to protect me after all I did. Even if it wasn't me that was doing it...technically. I then whispered back "I might just have to take you up on that offer." to Aaron. I leaned in to kiss him, then remembered two gods were watching and pulled away awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:11 pm

I smiled, this was the Kal I met on the streets of Brooklyn, I gained a new confidence, "Oh, so now you are insulting Parker because of his parent? Then why did you make cupid curse Kal to go after him? Because if you haven't noticed, its not working Aphrodite"I felt bold, I stood up in front of Kal, my hand behind my back for her to hold, "Dad, what sounds like the more likely story? A son of Balance lying, or Aphrodite lying because she doesn't approve of me?"

I saw Hades eyes, gleam, it was funny, most hades children, AND Hades, has those blue eyes, but when they got angry, a tinge of red rimmed that blue, but this was not happening, Hades actually looked calm as he spoke, "I think my son raises a valid point, it sounds exactly like something you would do, Aphrodite"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 pm

I gladly grabbed Aaron's hand behind our backs. I felt better and stronger like his strength was with me when we held hands. I half smiled and half glared up at Aphrodite. It felt good to show her that I was going to date Aaron no matter what. Aphrodite just stared me down and said "Well whatever, darling, you continue dating that little boy. But when he breaks your heart, or forces you to live in the underworld, don't come crying to me." At the underworld part Aphrodite shot Hades an evil glance. I just kept on smiling and turned my head so Aphrodite could leave.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:01 am

Hades stared me down, "I hope you do not do any of the things she has said, I really would hate it for her to be right", I looked down, then back up, staring straight at Hades, "I wont let you down"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Aphrodite then left. I grined as Hades spoke. His voice was so like Aaron's. He actually looked just how I imagined Aaron would look when he was older. I decided to speak up, "Hades...sir? I just wanted to tell you that your son is a great guy. My mother will be wrong, he won't break my heart." I tell him in a somewhat sure voice, although my voice quavered slightly at the 'won't break my heart' bit. It's not that I was nervous about him doing that but...gods are all seeing so mom might have a point. I then turned and gave Aaron a long kiss hoping his dad wouldn't care to much.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:55 pm

I start to laugh when Kal kisses Aaron, "She really likes to proove her points", Hades just smiles, a bit, and then leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:03 pm

I giggle and blush. "Sorry for kissing you in front of your dad Aaron but I just felt like I didn't care if anybody saw us kissing at that moment. So...are you still mad? You can tell the truth now I won't tell your dad, or my mom for that matter. I hope your dad likes me..." I mumbled the last bit to myself.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:23 pm

I smile, "He likes you, trust me, even if he didnt, I do love you"

I decided to say something to lighten the mood, "Psst, Get a room!" I whispered loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:24 pm

I sigh. Not a depressed sigh, but a sigh of relief. I was so beyond excited that Hades, the god of the underworld, and my boyfriends dad, liked me! Amazing. "Good thing you two like me, because I happen to have this real big crush on this one guy named Aaron and his dad was a real charmer!" I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 pm

I realized I failed with that, so tried a new approach, "Just realized I haven't seen Mr. Rost kiss the lady yet", Aaron gave me an evil stare, but I started it, and had to finish, bybringing the chant, "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

I brought us out of the shadows for two reasons, Kal was probably scared of the darkness around them, and he neded a way to get rid of Parker for a few moments, therefore, I shoved Parker into the lake as soon as we were back, and kissed Kal.

I swam up and yelled at Aaron with my arms raised, "Oh come on!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 pm

I laughed at Parkers attempt to make Aaron kiss me. But as Aaron had predicted I was pretty gosh darn scared of the looming darkness that was in the shadows. I whispered "Thanks" to Aaron for letting us leave. Once back at the Lake I looked around a bit then heard a giant splash. Next thing I knew Aaron was kissing me. I then realized his master plan. "Nice job, sweetheart." I told him after finsihing our kiss. "Sorry Parker, maybe you'll see our next kiss. You just gotta try harder! Aaron will cave eventually!" I said while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:37 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah" I muttered, then swam to shore and got out of the water, "Next time shove me on to a trampoline"

I smiled and bowed at Parker, "As you wish, my lord"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:40 pm

I smiled at the two boys. These two guys were basically my life now. One was one of my closest friends and the other was my boyfriend. "You two are crazy. Good thing I'm the only normal one here." I then saw a camper run by with his hellhound puppy. I looked up at Aaron with big puppy dog eyes and quivered my lip a little for added effect. "Oh Aarroonnnn? Can I possibly get one of those?" I say pointing to the new hellhound pup that was darting by.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 pm

I started to laugh, but held it back to a grin, "You can barely handle your hair Kal, wh would you want a HELL hound?"

OOC: Yeah, Parker and Aaron=Comedy gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 pm

I stared Aaron down hoping he would give in...eventually. "I manage my hair wonderfully, thank you very much. But look at his big puppy-wuppy face. It's it just adorable? Awwwh. I really want a HELL hound. Besides you and Parker would help me train it and walk it and feed it and stuff.. right? Aren't you supposed to be a boy from Hell? Therefore the dog is one of you or something?" I state.

OOC: Honestly the things they do make me laugh out loud, then make me look like a fool for laughing out loud.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 pm

I laugh, unable to hold it, "Thanks, now Im the 'Boy from Hell', and I dont think Parker would want to pooper scoop for a Hellhound..."

I gag at the thought and take a nervous step back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Lake.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next