Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

In the Lake.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

In the Lake. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:08 pm

I sigh and laugh, somewhat giving up the idea of having my own hellhound. "Well yes, you are the boy from Hell. I hope your happy with your new title." I state and give a sympatheic look over at Parker hoping he'll take my side. "Oh c'mon Parker, don't you think it would be good for the three of us to adopt, or buy...or conjur up a hellhound?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:29 pm

I stare at her, "You obviously have never tried to train a hell hound"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I frown. "But really boys. I could do it if you'd just let me!" I snuggle up to Aaron and lean in close to kiss him. Just as he was ready for the kiss I pull my head back so our faces are 2 inches away from eachother. I then say "Aaron if you want this kiss you'll get me a Hellhound..." In my best voice possible.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:14 pm

I grin, "Ooooooh, denied Aaron, denied", I wave, "Im gonna go see who I can beat up, bye" I walk down towards the cabins.

I laugh and open my eyes, "Thats low"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:20 pm

I grin. "It may be low but I don't care. I really, really want my own Hellhound puppy. Pleaseee Aaron. You won't get any kisses until I get one..." I say taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:25 pm

I was about to reply when I sensed something, no someone, in danger, it was Adam, I could somehow tell, and I knew exactly where he was and wat he was doing, I opened a portal to where he was wiht my sword, "This may sound stupid, but a guy I know is in danger, and that guy is my brother", I looked at the portal, "Hes trying to save his girlfriend, and needs help"

OOC: Agree to go and say Aaron leads you through, its the topic in Olympus called 'Tortured by Them'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm

I agree to going with a simple nod and half smile. It was nice to see that he cared about his family so much. And I hoped that he would get help from his brother if I were ever in danger. I then leave with Aaron and say, "Sigh, into the scary portal we go!".
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: K, I'll post on the other side :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Lake.   In the Lake. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Lake.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3