Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake...

Go down 
+12
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

The Lake... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:49 pm

I look up at Narcisse and a smile breaks through my mask of depression. "Really?" I ask him, unsure if he was talking to another girl. I turn my head slowly to Tony and glare at him, telling him that he should wipe the smile off of his face. "Los Angles isn't a good place. It's right next to the Underworld. After all, we live in New York." I say keeping a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes, but we live in the 21st century, cough cough, there are things called Cars... i say now my smile becoming totally mocking... i laughed a long hearty luagh, and said, Well?
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:21 pm

I watch the boy's mocking face, filled with slight disdain and confusion. How did he know my name? He was cocky and seemed to be pushing me in a direction I didn't want to go. I don't think the girl did much either, but... well.

"I don't think it's a good idea," masking my annoyance with false care for the girl, who, I've just noticed, still remains nameless, "This girl here... She's suffered from some shock, and I doubt a road trip to the underworld is the best thing for her at the moment. By the way," I smile at the girl, "I never caught your name, if you didn't here before, I'm Narcisse, son of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:30 pm

I giggle a bit. Why? Because there aren't really any boys that are sons of Aphrodite! "Well, I'm Liliana, daughter of Athena." I say smiling. "I wouldn't really want to go to the Underworld any day! I won't stand a chance against the skeletons and the River Styx!" I joke.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:17 pm

yeah but, i can protect you, and i'm.. i look at Narcisse and grin wider, sure Narcisse here would be your Knight 'n' shining Armour, if i failed... i let out another laugh...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:58 pm

I roll my eyes sarcastically. "Gosh, I'll only have one boyfriend, you know!" I murmur to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:10 pm

I walk over curius by the conversation. " Hey. I'm Abby daughter of Hade." I say smiling,hiped up on Calf-Pow.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC: Not to be rude, but this is sort of private with only me, LST, and Inan... Sorry! But you can roleplay with me some other time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:15 pm

ooc; no problem igore that earlir post
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:19 pm

OOC: 'Kay. Thanks. ♥️
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:33 pm

I smile at the boy, bitter undertones barely showing through, "It's a nice offer, I suppose, but shouldn't we just let Liliana decide what she thinks is best?"

This boy is unwanted. But he's also strong.
I weigh my pros and cons in my head.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:39 pm

I nod. "Ladies first, as the saying goes!" I laugh. "I think we should go to the infirmary? I don't know, but the infirmary has all the treatments. I have a pretty big headache going on up here." I groan. I stumble to my feet and hold onto Narcisse for support. "C'mon, it's only a couple minutes of a walk. I'll stay with Narcisse." I say, peering into the woods which are looming above us, as if inviting us in and not letting us out.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm

With a triumph I can hardly conceal in my usually controlled face, I stare at the unwanted boy. Hopefully this doesn't put any bad blood between us, after all. It would be a shame to have to ever fight someone as powerful as him... and I'm not much of a fighter.

I walk slowly towards the infirmary, making sure Liliana was steady on my shoulder. I turn my head back slightly, so I can once again look at the face of the boy who had wanted to go to Los Angeles "If you want, you can still head over to the Underworld," I smile as I turn back to lead the girl to the infirmary.

OOC;; Should we make a new thread over there?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:50 pm

OOC;; Sure. Who posts first?
BIC;;

I hold onto his shoulder and keep my balance. One hand in in my left pocket where my dagger is always kept. There could be monsters lurking around in the forest this time of day...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:52 am

I sat in the bushes and looked over the water, I wonder wher- My thought was cut of as Treston, Destiny, Arron and Likos walking the the lake. Arron sat on the end of the short peir. Destiny, in her Black and lime green bikni ran up the peir and jumped into the water. Arron stood up and took of his shirt and jump into the lake next. I rolled my eyes and took off my shorts and Shirt, Leaving me in my black, gree, and blue plaid binki. Treston was already swiming small laps. I walk of the peir like I was still on land. ~Colby Daughter of Nyx

I ran off the peir, past Arron and dived into the water. A dark shape jump in a moment later, It was Arron He's good nice abs, huh... but that the best, Right? Maybe. Scope around I popped my head up and smiled. Then doave again and grabbed Arron ankle and dragged him down and grabbed onto his neck. pretending to drown him. ~Destiny daughter of Zeus

I was playing with Destiny when a shadow ran over the water, Likos' wolfy self dived into the water with a plop and I sware that dog glared at me

~Arron son of Apollo
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake...
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15