Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being Unknown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:09 pm

"Ah that sucks. What's your favorite color? Mines green. Dark green at least I don't like bright green. Well I kind of do. So what's your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Essie raised her eyebrows, random much? She was happy that he didn't press the question, "Dark dark blue and pitch black." she answered truthfully. She still didn't get how the conversation changed so quickly, but she went along with it.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:15 pm

"Cool why do you like these to colors. My second Favorite color is dark Blue. So yeah I'm out of items to say."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Essie just shook her head, "Because I just do." she answered simply. She sighed, "Alright well now I can leave so...I guess I'll see you around then..." she waved as she turned around to leave, she couldn't stand being at that dance any longer, even if there was still another person who didn't want to dance. She shook hair out of her eyes, she sort of wished that Ben was with her, she wouldn't at least feel as bored as she did at that moment, leaving. She had no idea now what she would do to keep herself busy, if she over thought things she would end up going insane.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:22 pm

As Essie left I attempted to dance I failed. I finally gave up and left to.

OOC:Topic closed correct
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 pm

~yes. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Unknown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2