Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Being Unknown

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Essie sighed as she entered the dance, she felt silly, she was wearing a simple black outfit, to be unnoticed and if anybody asked, she was a spy or something. She sighed, looking at everybody in their costumes. She put her mask on smoothly and entered, she would stay in the back, and refuse to dance.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 pm

I walked in in my penguin suit. I wandered around for a while a looked for someone else who had nothing to do. I walked to a girl in black who was wearing a mask.I started to say something but it sounded stupid so I thought of something better. I finally decided to say" Hey person My name's Cameron what's yours.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Essie looked at the penguin named Cameron now. She sighed, "E. Just E." she didn't want anybody to know who she actually was, if someone found out that she had come to a thing like this...she would be claimed as insane, this wasn't her.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:56 pm

"I don't believe that's your real name E but I guess I'll go with it" I kind of chuckled as I said this.I started thinking about octipi I stopped when I realized what I was doing and said "Well how you doin."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Es looked at him confused a moment. She sighed, "No my real name isn't E, but that's all you're going to get out of me." she stated, crossing her arms like if she didn't, secrets would come out. She acted this way for her own protection, the only person she truly trusted was Ben.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:08 pm

"Okay, Okay I just was saying it probably wasn't your real name. Besides why don't want me to know your real name?"I had a questioning look on my face. There was a almost a look of anger to.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Essie huffed, "because I don't want you to." she answered simply, getting herself a drink. She looked over at Cameron. "Let's make a deal, guess who's kid I am, and I'll tell you my name." she crossed her arms after taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:13 pm

"Okay." I stood and thought then looked at her appearance and thought of her personality.I didnt get much from her personality but her looks gave her away. "Your a daughter o Apollo arent you."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Essie looked at him, "How..?" she asked, she didn't think she looked like a daughter of Apollo with her pale skin, green eyes and long straight black hair. She didn't think she looked related to her own mother. She sighed, "Essie, that's my name. How did you know?" she asked, cutting the crap and getting to the point.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:18 pm

"I don't know. I was riding on your looks. But to be honest I just tricked myself into thinking that Essie. ow you never answered my question How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm

"Worse now." she said to herself. "By my looks?" she asked, "Ad what is the typical Apollo's child look like in your mind?" she asked, raising and eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:23 pm

"You I guess I haven't really seen many I've seen one other Apollo kid. I just go on imaginations I have of Greek god's. Now can you guess who my parent is. Also Don't feel bad that I know ur name.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Essie frowned, her piercing was shining in the light and it was annoying her. "I'm not a good guesser." she played with her mothers old necklace, she was giving away so many things that people could recognize her by, she was not blending in well.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 pm

"Neither am I just guess. I'll tell you a secret about me if you try." I was trying to ease her into being friendly because I was trying to make friends. " I began thinking and then said. "I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Essie rolled her eyes, " It's not like I'm telling you anything about me really..." she said quietly, she really was starting to hate being at this dance, it was way to...everything. She sighed, "Hephesteus?" she guessed.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:42 am

"Yep. That's my father. Now why are you so secretive and unfriendly acting. I know there's a nice person in there somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:20 am

Essie sighed, "yeah somewhere deep, deep down inside of me." she said, she sighed when she realized that she was indeed acting so mean. "I don't like going to these types of things," she motioned towards all the dancing, "Yes that's weird coming from a kid of Apollo, but believe it or not, it's true."
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 pm

"Ah I know it's there somewhere. I was like that once but I don't like talking about it. Anyway. I sort of like these things when I have reason to come or have nothing else to do. So how are you doing." I had no idea what to say at this point so I shut up and waited for Essie to speak.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Essie mentally shook her head. No one truly understood, except for maybe Ben, but that was it. She sighed, "I'm not bad." she said quietly, looking around at everyone else again. "What about you?" she knew this was the polite answer, she really didn't want to get bored, truthfully her siblings made her come, they said she was too anti-social. She shrugged it off and agreed just so they wouldn't bother her, she was going to leave after 5 minutes of torture, but now she was somewhat in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm

"Normal. Just normal. Yah know one thing I wasn't expecting at this place was a costume dance. I've been here for about a month but I never expected this. So how'd you end up here?"
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Essie sighed, "I-uh...my sisters told me that I was being unreasonable and made me come. I've been here for seven years...dances don't happen all that often." she explained, she played with her top a bit, pulling it up closer to her, if only she hadn't been forced to come. Maybe she would've been with Ben, talking, spending a normal--for her anyways--night. She sighed and pushed some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 pm

"Oh well that sucks I still wouldn't have come if my siblings were trying to force me to do something I didn't want to." I sighed having nothing to sigh anymore I thought of something and said "Want to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:54 pm

Essie raised an eyebrow at the kid, she pointed to some Apollo girls watching her, "See them? Those are my sisters, they won't let me leave." she explained, crossing her arms. "And trust me, if you were faced against them, you would've just chosen to go instead of what they threatened to do to me if I didn't." she sighed, getting another small drink.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

"Oh well anyway What did they do to you that could have been so horrible. It can't be so bad you'd rather hang out with me than risk having that done to you." I chuckled alittle as I said this.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Essie rolled her eyes, "Yes it is." she huffed out a breath childishly. "They sad they were going to make me perform in front of people., give me a makeover, and make me stop wearing long sleeves all the time." She didn't want to go into detail about why those were all things that were a true nightmare to her, and she hoped that he didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Unknown   Being Unknown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Unknown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next