Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] Empty
PostSubject: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm

I look around me. The rolling waves crashed against the sand and demigods played in the water. With little thought, I check my reflection in the ocean, and feel satisfied. For some reason, I care how I look, but don't spend much time working on my appearance. I pick up a handful of sand and watch it fall. I'm new to camp, and I feel at peace. Suddenly I hear foot steps and I look up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Aww, great another emo poseur. I roll my eyes at the sight of kid about my age. Oh gods. Why does he seem so familiar? Taken aback, I step away from him, ready to stand my ground. "Who are you?" The manic part of me bursts out, doubly confused. Sure, I just came here, but anyone who dares walks through my part of the Earth will be demanded whom they may be. I guess I sound stand-offish and self-centered--what do you expect from a Aphrodite kid?--but that's beside the point--wait, what point am I proving? Err, stupid short term memory ruining my stand-offish self.

Looking around--not nervously, why would I be nervous?--before I do anything, I sift the soft sand inbetween my bare toes. I stand before him, akimbo, attempting to appear confident. Probably failing as well.

"I'm Ember Achelle Areleous." I pick at my nails, subconsciously. "If I may ask why you might be here?" It's my spot. Mine. Why should he take what's mine? It's not like were related.

~Aww, the irony. Since they're twins--should they have twin telepathy and empathy [able to feel the others emotions]? That'd be hilarious to read--Achelle's, at least.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:17 pm

OOC: LOL, oh yeah.
BIC:
I stare at the girl-Ember was it?-first shocked, and then ticked off. "I'm Hurst Hansen/Dellimont. Not that I use my birth father's last name on anything. So I'm Hurst Dellimont. Unclaimed." I wasn't sure why, but this girl looked familiar. "And I'm not an emo poser!" Though she hadn't said it out loud, I had read her mind without knowing it. "So you can shut up!" By now I'm glaring at the girl, feeling the steam boil up inside of me. For some reason I could feel her anger, and it only made my hatred worse. "You don't own any part of the beach, smart-one." I roll my eyes, and stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:45 pm

"-- the hell?" I have barely said anything out loud and here he is yelling at the consistency of the talking. "Just because I thought something doesn't mean you have to lurk in my mind and give me crap--and I'm Achelle." I rock back and forth on my heel, feeling the same rage he had moments ago, chewing on the last sentence he and I had spoken. "Hansen? You did not say Hansen." shaking my head in complete denial, attempting to avoid the thoughts leaking out of my dark, twisted mind. I'm supposed to have a brother; he was the glitch in the experiment.

A lump crawls up my throat, causing me to choke and stammer, "Are - are you a-adopted?" I bite my lip, feeling the pain lurk between my lips and an instant numbing soon afterwards. Way to jump to conclusions, Achelle. I've always been that way, but what's worse is I'm always right.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:56 pm

I clinch my fists, angry that Achelle would ask me something like that. "Yes," I spit, feeling my eyes dig into hers. I narrow them and my stomach lurches, feeling her realization. "You can't be . . . Are you adopted?" I'm in shock as I realize this could be the twin sister I've been searching for. Why was it her, though? Then I realized something else. If she was daughter of Aphrodite, the I would be- I cut off my own thoughts. 'Don't get ahead of yourself, Dellimont,' I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 pm

I didn't want anyone to overhear our conversation aloud. My adoption is private and whom adopted me is even more sacred. Yes. I was adopted after the creation of my being in a Petri dish. I had been told I had a twin before and my birthday is October 15th, 1995. This more of my life story than I have ever have told anyone. That means I must trust him and he has to return the trust. The gold speckled-rim around my pupil dulls as my eyes swell red with salty water--tears. Something I haven't done in months.

"If I told you I wasn't Aphrodite, I'd be lying." that had to be the part of me I hate the most. The perfect children of Aphrodite. Yet what might I be? A stand-offish insecure fifteen-year-old girl, hiding something from the rest of the world--da*n, this is a remake of the Parent Trap.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

~Err...Nico, child of Aphrodite cannot read the minds of others.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 pm

OOC: No, they're twins so they have a sort of connection
BIC:
I merely nod. I was scared, and feeling her give in, I felt bad. "Well, did you have a twin brother? Because . . ."" I didn't need to finish the sentence. It was implied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]   It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Twin Thing: Unknown Twins [Private to Flufflemort]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: