Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Up past our bed time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Up past our bed time Empty
PostSubject: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 pm

I arrived back at the cabin pretty late. All the lights were off and everyone was pretty much asleep. I risked turning on the kitchen light. I walked over to the cabinet where we stocked left over food in case anyone ever got hungry. And no, Chiron didn't know about it. I grabbed a bag of barbeque chips, and pulled them open. It made some sound, and I waited a bit, listening for anyone to see if they woke up.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Essie sat at the counter, waiting for Leroy. She jumped down silently. "What'cha up to Leroy?" she asked, smirking. She crossed her arms and leaned against the counter. She raised and eyebrow as she got the chips, her bandage was a deep red, but she hadn't noticed it until...not since she got out of the infirmary actually.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 pm

I jumped, not even noticing Essie. "What the-?" I whispered. "SH! someone's gonna catch us awake," I said, taking a chip out of the bag. I took a bite. "You know, you should have jumped. And your cut is still bleeding. Are you feeling okay?" I asked, eating another chip.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Essie rolled her eyes, "I'm fine." she smirked, 'No one's going to catch us anyways, I do this all the time." she shrugged, "Anyways...What happened after I left...er jumped?" she asked, looking at him with an eyebrow cocked up.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 pm

I ate a chip, walking out of the room clicking off the light. "That's none of your business," I winked, sitting on the couch in the living room. I kicked off my shoes and tossed them by the shoe bin. I stretched out, and clicked on the lamp on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Essie walked over and sat on the floor and crossed her legs like a little kid, "Yes it is..if my half-brother has found a girl he has a crush on, now spill." she said, she knew that they probably had to have done something other than the fact of worrying about her jumping out the window. She smirked as she took off her shoes and put them in the bin as well. "So...?" she asked, leaning her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

"As far as I'm concerned," I replied, slyly, "I don't have to give you any information that you haven't given me. So either you spill first, or I don't have to say anything," I finished, crumpling up my empty bag of chips and tossing them in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Essie looked at him, "I wouldn't have to tell you if you just told me already, because I'm not saying." she said, looking at him, no expression on her face. She looked at him, motioning with her hand, "So, tell."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 pm

I shook my head. "Not so fast," I grinned. "Looks like we both just have to go clueless, don't we?" I said, getting up. "Do we have cranberry juice?" I asked, innocently.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Essie smirked, "Not that I know of..." she sighed, "I guess I'll just have to get it out of you somehow..." she started to go up towards the ledge in the cabin that was about 10-15 ft. up in the air. She started to climb. "See, i don't now if I can make this jump..." she yawned, "I'm a bit too tired." she said, getting to the end of the ledge. "I guess I'll fall, making my arm worse, and making your life harder...oh well." she sighed and tilted forward.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 pm

I checked the cabinet for cranberry juice. "Nope. Don't have any." I walked back over to the TV, doubting she would actually jump. It wasn't that high anyway...I clicked on the TV, and turned the volume extremely low."Don't be foolish, Essie," I said, changing the channel to...I'm not sure what this stuff was.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Essie smirked and tumbled down, quietly and softly, "Be thankful I was bluffing, kid." she ruffled his hair. "I'll tell you one thing you tell me one thing?" she raised an eyebrow, "Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm

I shrugged. "Deal, I supposed," I answered. "This 'full house' thing is like really bad..." I said, changing the channel again.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Essie shook her head, "You first then." she said innocently. She looked at him and propped herself up on her elbows. "Full House is okay..Keenan and Kel is better." she said, admitting her secret TV watching. She smiled, 'Well, one thing, what happened?" she asked, looking directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:36 pm

I glared at her. "I believe you said, and I quote, 'I'll tell you one thing you tell me one thing?' Not the other way around. SO you have to go first," I said, finally clicking off the TV.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Essie rolled her eyes, not being phased by the glare, "Fine, his name is Ben Reed. He's a son of Thanatos." she said, "Now you." she said, raising her eyebrows, "And it can't be her name, I already know it." she looked at him, 'You didn't know his name." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:43 pm

I grinned. 'I wouldn't be so sure I didn't,' I thought. "Right, cause your an eaves dropper." I thought for a moment. "How about that shes a daughter of Eros," I said, hoping she wouldn't criticize me for giving in to her.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:47 pm

"I KNEW IT!" she whisper yelled, "She's too pretty too be anyone else's kid." she didn't criticize him, in fact she was happy that he had an Eros child, they beieved in finding their actual loved one, even if that meant flirting on the way. She sighed, "Okay..." she bit her lip. "You can't tell anyone about Me and Ben...okay?" she said, biting her lip so hard she could taste the blood.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:52 pm

A quizzical expression dawned upon my face. "Why not?" I asked, rubbing my tired eyes. "It can't be that bad," I said. I tried to remember what kind of demigod he was. What did she say...?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 pm

She closed her eyes, "Neither of us want to tell," she sighed, "too many questions." she said abruptly. He was trying to remember something, "He's a son of Thanatos." she said again.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:01 pm

"Sorry, I don't know who that is," I said. My history sucked. Plus, I was tired. Not a good combo.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Essie sighed, "Who, Thanatos? Or Ben?" she smiled, "I wouldn't expect you to know Ben. He's quiet." she said. "Now you can't tell anyone about our relationship, okay?" she asked again, she didn't get clear answer the last time.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I still avoided that topic. "I meant Thanatos. I don't know who that is," I explained.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Essie was getting slightly annoyed that he still didn't just answer her damn question. She closed her eyes to calm herself down, "Thanatos is the god of death." she said, explaining to him, her jaw was slightly set. "Will you please not tell anybody about Ben and me?" she asked, for the third---and hopefully final--time.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm

I could see she was getting annoyed. Probably because she doesn't trust me, I thought. I murmured some incomprehensible garbage before getting up, and literally passing out from exhaustion. I feel, and the last thing I felt was me hitting the ground, before falling, pretty literally, into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up past our bed time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next