Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skating is my past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Nevada tugged her figure skates on looking out at the glistening ice. "I've missed you so...." Se tightly tied them around her white tight covered ankles smoothing out her black skirt and tugging the sleeves down on her pink under armor shirt around her forearms. Touching her pendant gently she stepped out onto the ice.She laughed gently starting into an old routine. She did twists and turns and even some jumps.She was sure she could do this all day.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 am

Connor tied his skates and went on the ice. He tried to ice skate, but he didn't know how. He kept falling like 50 times. Until the 100th fall he decided to take a break.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Rhea

Rhea

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Nev watched the guy attempt to skate.She stopped and watched as he gave up and went to take a break. "Hey."She quickly skated over stopping at the edge of the lake next to him. "Why did you give up?"She asked brushing her hair from her face and tying it up with the Ponytail holder that Damon had given her.She tilted her head to the side looking at him in wonder.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:21 pm

"Because..... I wanted to take a break from falling. And I wasn't giving up." He said panting. He got up and continued skating. At last he finally learned how to ice skate.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Nevada grinned lightly as she pushed back onto the ice and continues doing jumps and axels. The then stopped and skating up to the guy. "I'm Nevada Markus Daughter of Khione! Nice to meet you and it looked like you were but it takes practice I wasn't always good a few years back I sucked."She smiled warmly tugging on a lock of hair in her ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:56 am

Ally laced up her ice skates and stepped onto the ice carefully. She'd never ice-skated bvefore but she was determined to learn how. She was a daughter of Nike and she would learn how to ice skate if it was the last thing she would do! At first she was concentrating so much she didn't even notice the two other people on the ice. When she did see them she skated over to them easily. All her concentrating had paid off and Ally could now easily skate from place to place. She couldn't do any tricks, but she could get around and that was good enough for her. "Hi." Ally said as she slid to a stop. She'd greeted two people, a boy and a girl. She didn't know either of them. "My name's Ally." she continued.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:45 am

"Hi it's nice to meet you Nevada. My name is Connor. I'm the son of Athena." said Connor. He was embarassed that he was the son of Athena. Connor continued skating.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:37 am

Nev smiled at the girl and then at Conner who had skated away in embarrassment She quirked her head then smiled at the girl.Sticking her hand out she smiled lightly "Nevada Markus daughter of Khione Nice to meet you Ally."She smiled brightly "I admire you not giving you when you didn't succeed at first it shows determination." Then she turned quickly skating away doing twists and turns.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 pm

Ally watched the girl skate away. She hadn't even gotten to shake her hand. Oh well. Ally turned and skated to the edge and took off her skates. She'd had enough skating for today. Time to see what else she could do.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Skating is my past Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skating is my past   Skating is my past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating is my past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: