Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Up past our bed time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

Up past our bed time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Essie saw him collapse and sighed, picking him up and putting him on the couch. "G'Night then Roy. Tell anyone and you'll lose whatever trust I have in you." she said quietly, going over to pick up some of the stuff just around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:16 pm

(time jump to the next morning?)
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 pm

~sure. :)

Essie woke up on the floor against the couch. "Wonderful." she muttered before putting some of the stuff she left out away before some other campers saw it. She looked at Leroy, he was still sleeping. She sighed, she trusted him, but she didn't want to face the questions if someone by chance did know Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I awoke, a little past noon. My vision was fuzzy, and I could see a couple campers around the cabin. I assumed everyone else had left. I sat up, noticing I was extremely hungry and even more thirsty. I struggled to stand. "W-What happened?" I asked, to no one in particular, since no one seemed to be in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Essie saw him wake up and brought him his lunch that he had almost missed. "Sit." she said, she gave him the tray and turned to face him, "I'm just at my bunk..." she trailed and went over to her bunk. she got out some soda and just sat on her top bunk, looking at the last pictures she had of her mom, old pictures of her as a baby, and old pictures of Josh. she closed her eyes and tucked them all under a pillow. She had one picture her mom had of her dad, and that was the only one that she had that her mom looked happy and when she wasn't a neglected child. She sighed and laid back. She really didn't like thinking about her history.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:28 pm

I looked kind of frightened at her forceful tone. She was upset. I ate my food, and I was so hungry, I probably looked rabid. I went over to the fireplace and scraped the best part of my food into the fire. I set the tray on the table, and looked toward Essie's bunk. She probably didn't want to see me right now. I sat down on the couch and got cracking at identifying these stupid herbs again.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Essie made herself get down from her depression, if she got too sad...she shook her head. She promised that she wouldn't. She came and sat down by Leroy. "What's up?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:33 pm

I glanced over at her. "These cruddy books don't have anything in them," I responded. I shut them hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Essie looked at him, "Maybe your not looking in the right books." she said simply, she went over to her small library of medical plant books and such. "What grade are you even in kid?" she asked, looking over at him. She skimmed her books until she found one that helped most of the time.

She walked back over to him, "Try this one." she said, looking at him, handing him the book that she had since she came to this camp, it was actually Josh's before he had died, but she took it before they cleared away all his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:47 pm

I shrugged. "When I left I think I was in 9th grade. I skipped two grades, so whatever that is..." I told her, flipping open the book and checking the table of contents. I flipped a couple pages, and read silently. Then, out of nowhere, I jumped up. "Eureka!" I shouted. "That's it! Your a genius!" I cried, slamming the book, grabbing the plants, and dashing off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Essie watched him, "I never made it past eighth..." she mumbled to herself, hoping no one heard. She wanted know pity. She wanted no attention. "Bye then." she half waved at him before laying down on the ground. She had no intention in moving either.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:52 pm

I stopped, and turned around. "Whats wrong? Aren't you coming?" I asked, going over to her and pulling on her hand. "c'mon sis."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Essie grumbled as she complied and got up slowly. "What are you even doing?" she asked, patting her hair down slightly, not really caring. She looked at him with a cocked eyebrow. "What plant did you have to find? Why?" she asked, looking at him again, a confused expression worn on her tired face.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:10 pm

I frowned. "Are you okay?" I asked. "You don't seem too good..." I checked her bandage which was extremely red. I felt her forehead. "you feel like you have a fever from blood loss," I said, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Essie stood up. "I'm peachy. Can't you see?" she said, quietly. In t=all truth, she felt wobbly, but she wouldn't admit that. "Wonderfu-whoa." she stumbled. She waved her hand, "Go on ahead...I'll be..." she looked around, "here." she shook her head, she was sort of being an idiot. She stood up only to find out that she was getting really really dizzy. "I think it would be a great idea to get to the infirmary now." she said, going up to him trying to keep steady.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:20 pm

I quickly supported her, and helped her move to the infirmary, once more.

To the infirmary, or stay?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:23 pm

~infirmary. :) please?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:25 pm

you make the board this time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up past our bed time   Up past our bed time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up past our bed time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2