Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

By The Fire's Warm Glow.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

By The Fire's Warm Glow.  Empty
PostSubject: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:57 pm

“But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here.”

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

By The Fire's Warm Glow.  Girl,photography-c92ce5e5d9c5b72156ce4dfc66af77e4_h_large
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

So, maybe Alice wasn’t the most known member of the camp. She had been there for nine years and she still felt like the sad little seven year old who first arrived at camp. Sitting beside the fire’s warm glow she smiled her book was in her hand while her rabbit sat in her lap. Today she had worn, her favorite sundress with a pair of old converse. Comfortable but casual enough you could say. Beside her was a can of coke, a bag of marshmallows, chocolate and gram crackers. She loved this time of year, the leaves changing the crispness in the air. Something about fall was just magical. Looking around she smiled softly. Alice wasn’t alone like she thought she was, but who knew how long this moment would last. Brushing back her silky locks she hummed a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:24 pm

By The Fire's Warm Glow.  Tumblr_lia6ezigWY1qd0seqo1_500_large
Sam - Pierce
Demeter

Samantha was playing her guitar softly as she leaned against a bale of hay whilesitting on the ground. She propped her feet up on another bale and played the tune to a Nickleback song. She hummed the chorus softly as she thought she was alone. Her hair was pulled back in a greek bandana keeping her hair out of her eyes as she played her music. She had on her light blue flare jeans and a long sleeved light green shirt. Her brown sneakers were worn tapped against the nothingness of the air moving to the beat of her music. Sam loved the smell of fall. The mossy smell of the hay, the smoke coming from the fire.

Last edited by KÅTت on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

By The Fire's Warm Glow.  Girl,photography-c92ce5e5d9c5b72156ce4dfc66af77e4_h_large
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Alice looked up from the pages that she had read so many times before before looking for the sound of the guitar. Now she wasn't much of a Nickleback fan but she heard the song before so she hummed along. Peaking over the hay she noticed a blonde girl." Hi, I'm Alice, Alice Kingsley." Her rabbit Timeless was sitting in a basket beside her when she spoke. Her eyes danced in the soft yellow glow." What's your name?" Alice smiled sweetly when she asked. The fires light danced along her purple hued hair and seemed to cast her in the softest glow, much like the early daylights sun. Sitting across, well beside the girl's feet she watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Sam's first thought was, Oh, gods, someone is watching me, listening to me, talking to me. Then she thought, Let them. Maybe the song I hummed would pull through to them. She finished the final chords to If Everyone Cared then look over to the girl who had come up to her. "Hi," she said, her bright green eyes dazzleing against the fire's flicker. "I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam." Sam placed her hands on the top of her guitar's base.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

"Nice to meet you Sam. Who are you the daughter of?" She asked. Upon her lips Alice had a Cheshire cat type grin. As she recalled she heard this girl play her music before. She was really good. Soon Alice would return to her spot, she wanted some roasted marshmallows but she wasn't sure about inviting the other girl. Pushing her hand through her hair once again, she lightly petted the white rabbit. Alice was going to also head over to the costume ball, and be dressed up like none other than Alice, from Alice through the looking glass, except she was going to make it a bit more attractive.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Sam was surprised that Alice didn't jump to conclusions like many others would. Most thought herfather was Apollo, but her father was dead. "My mother is Demeter," Sam said holding her head a little higher. She always had that confidence when announcing her mother's name. She sometimes felt that maybe it would suddenly make her mother appear. Like many others, Sam had always wanted a mother, but never had one. Demeter spent her time on Olympus or something or another, not spending times with her kids.
Sam set her guitar down, leaning it against a stack of hay. She stood up so she didn't have to look up apon the girl. "How long have you been here?" Sam asked out of curiosity. She payed attention to all new comers and never remembered seeing Alice come. Maybe Alice had been there longer then Sam. More then four years? Probably. Not everyone comes to camp at twelve. Some come much earlier then that.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

"Nine years, I'm the daughter of Hemera, minor goddess of Daylight." She smiled sweetly. Her head hurt some what."Well... I'm going to go back to the fire. Maybe we'll see each other around." She faintly she stood up and went back to her spot. Laying down on her bed she began to read once more. Which she only did after giving Timeless a carrot. So she wasn't feeling to social at least some company could be nice.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Sam pursed her lips. Nine years. That's a pretty long time. And their cabins were neighbors and Sam had nevr noticed her? Wow. She felt like a great person right then. Sam shrugged it off though and continued to strum a soft tune just to enlighten the mood of the area. If you had just been passing by, it would seem like an old ordinary caml fire with your two average demigods.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

She smiled and toasted marshmallows quietly. The night's air, and the smell of the burning wood made this moment perfect. Something that you might see in one of the cliched teen movies." So, when's you're birthday Sam?" She was curious because she wanted to make her new friend a birthday card of some sort. Looking around she hoped some more people would show up. And hopefully lighten the mood further. Besides what was better than good laughs, smores and friends?
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:20 pm

By The Fire's Warm Glow.  Christofer-Drew-L-nevershoutnever-7947567-400-600
By The Fire's Warm Glow.  Zane_d10

Love is the weapon for this lukewarm congregation
And love is the only thing that's kept me believing

Zane was in the forest all day, tending to the tress and plants and what not. If you were to stereo-type him, he would be the "tree hugger." He had on a greenish grey looking grandpa-type sweater, denim blue skinny jeans, and as always, no shoes. His reddish-brown hair fell limp on the sides of his face, the plugs in his ears showing. His blue-brown eyes shone brightly, which meant he was in a particularly good mood. He always had a warm and calming smile on his face, a smile that made people feel better. He saw two girl sitting over by a fire. He walked over and smiled. "Hello, ladies." He said with a friendly smile. He stood until he was invited to sit. Unlike most boys, he had manners.

And love is the weapon for this wounded generation
Love is the only thing that's kept me believing

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

"Hi there." She said softly, her nose once again resting in her old book, while Timeless chewed on his carrot." Would you like to come sit, and maybe enjoy a marshmallow or two?" Her eyes lit up with curiosity while she brushed her hair back from her eyes. So even Alice was in a good mood. Biting into the smore she had just made, she tried not to make to much of a mess. But of course she failed doing so, chocolate and marshmallow clung to her lips while she tired to wipe it off." What's your name?" She asked, her head tilted while she struggled to remove the marshmallow from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Sam cotinued to strum her guitar. "March 18th," She said to Alice. Then she noticed the new boy who had walked over to the fire. "Hi," Sam said to him with a warm smile looking up from her guitar for a split second just long enough to grant the boy a smile. She breathed in the warm smell of marshmellows as she brought her eyes back to her strums.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Alice Kingsley

Daughter of Hemera

Alice smiled. "January 14th, what about you?" She said to the boy. She smiled she had a feeling they would become close friends. Picking up timeless she set him in her lap and pet his soft white fur. Alice had never been to fond of her birthdays, mainly because she had been away from her father for so long that she missed him. "I think later, I might go for a long midnight stroll, and then a quick swim at the lake. Would you two like to join me?" Alice asked, but felt bad because she constantly asked questions before the person could answer the first. Biting her tongue she decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By The Fire's Warm Glow.    By The Fire's Warm Glow.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By The Fire's Warm Glow.
Page 1 of 1