Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sparks Creates Fires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Sparks Creates Fires Empty
PostSubject: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:44 am

Sparks Creates Fires Tumblr_l7b5hnCY1f1qbdgk6o1_500-1_zps08ad843a
That flicker and burn.

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:44 am

Relationships

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:45 am

Sparks Creates Fires ZinniaGif_zps49b17a0d
Sparks Creates Fires 1247539483_4752_full-1

Name: “I name you after the most boldest flower as you are the boldest flower, my little Zinnia” The baby in the basket giggled using her pudgy little hands to play with the large zinnia across her chest.”
Her name is Zinnia “Zinni” Santana Canon

Age/Birthday: 17/ July 25th

God Parent: “Your mother was a freak. “ he sneered at her “Just like you.”
Zinnia’s mother is Demeter. When she first arrived at Camp, she always knew that the woman that gave her to her father was in the form of the motherly Demeter.

Claimed: “This one, she’s tough. A good farmer.” Zinnia heard the whisper of the voice. However all thoughts of the whisper disappeared as she gasped as the symbol of Demeter came over her head.
Zinnia was claimed on a summer day, a year after she arrived at camp at Thalia’s pine.

Mortal Family: “Your father sounds like a man that Demeter would attract.” The boy noticed. “Oh, my father Jack was the best flower guy in the entire USA.
Jack Canon (father) alive

Years in Camp: “I know this place well.” Zinnia boasted proudly. “Really? Hmmm. How long have you been here?” The boy asked her. “Ummm … about 5 years”
Zinnia has been her since her 13th birthday to her birthday coming up, so about 5 years so far.

Brief History: Zinnia's history begins before she was born.  Jack met Demeter when she came to purchase a banquet of Zionists mixed with white roses.  it was not a typical purchase but it was very specific and when he handed the banquet to her and look in her eyes he swears he fell in love. They hit it off before she finished from his life. it left my heart broken but when he saw his daughter sitting on his porch he knew why she she left. Zinnia was born in the summer months in Kentucky. She grew up in a small town where everyone knew everyone and whom your mother was, was more important than your grades. Zinnia got off nicely in society because her father was a florist there. Everybody knew that if you got into trouble with your wife you had to get her a bouquet of roses from Jack’s. It was often normal for a person to thank her father for saving his or her’s marriage once again. So living in a town where every man seemed to have a mistress, you were living pretty well. Zinnia was very sweet back then, smiling and helping her father with his planting when she was not in school.
Zinnia’s biggest quote has always been “I used to be a good girl then I turned into a snake.” When Zinnia turned 9, she received a gift, the gift to turn into a rough green snake. At least it was a gift in her mother’s opinion. In Zinnia’s father’s opinion it was not. He hated Demeter for giving Zinnia “a freak” to him.
He and Zinnia argued all the time after that. Whether it was over grades or her new coming powers they were never happy with each other. One day when Zinnia was 12, she finally had enough and packed a bag throwing in clothes and her favorite things that could fit. She left in the middle of the night hoping her father was asleep however the Fates truly must not like Zinnia because her father chose that exact moment to come into her room. Seeing that Zinnia was leaving he ordered her to leave and he told her to never come back and sadly that is exactly what Zinnia did. She ran, afraid that the man she once called father would come after her. He never did. Eventually Zinnia along with her best friend Jason (Son of Khione) found Camp Half Blood where with the help of Jason she could finally accept her gift.

Physical Appearance:“You have weird eyes.” The boy said to Zinnia. Zinnia smirked “My father used to call them godly.”
Zinnia has her father’s bright red hair. It is long and straight and her bang used to fall right over her eyes but now she pins it back. She has light brown eyes nearly hazel but not quite. She is rather tall for her age at a whopping almost 5'6 feet. She has rather large feet that balance out her rather tall height. She often does not wear makeup but when she does it would be bright green eye shadow.

Personality: “I’m a rock star! OHHH BABY!! I’m a rock starrrrrr!” Zinnia sang dancing in the forest ground. She heard a low chuckling from the other side of the clearing. “That was hilarious!” The boy yelled. His chuckling turning into full-blown laughter. Zinnia cheeks turned a bright pink. “Stop laughing Jason!”
Zinnia is one of those independent rocker forget all the rules type of girl. She is bossy and stubborn. She is a bit overprotective of those she loves and won’t hesitate to try to be the stern parent to some of the younger demigods. That only proves that Zinnia isn’t as big and bad as she believes. She will do anything to help those with strange abilities after her own father abandoned her.

Fatal Flaw: “Why won’t you let me help you?” He asked her, reaching out to grab her arm as walked away. “Because I don’t need your help!” She yelled, yanking her arm out of her grasp and storming out the room.
Her Independence will most likely be Zinnia’s down fall.

Pets: “ Look Zinni a puppy.” The young girl yelled jumping up and down. “Uhhh… okay . . .” Zinnia said. “You don’t like my puppy?’ the girl asked, her lip quivering. “No, No, No I do . . . It is just your puppy is saying some bad things. Bad puppy!”
Because she has the ability to talk to animals Zinnia won’t be having any pets ever.

Talents: “You freak!” He sneered at her. “ I should have killed you when I had the chance.” Zinnia glared back at the man that she once called father “You're the freak.”
Zinnia like most Demeter kids is chlorokinetic; she can control, create, and manipulate plants and crops. She also has the ability to turn into a snake that has yet to be named. However Zinnia can not at all use her ability as a snake to harm other people.

Weapons: “I will cut you!” Zinnia yelled “With what?” He asked her smirking “My . . . sword.”
Zinnia often likes to use her fists but if she has to she uses her celestial bronze sword that morphs into a flower pin that she puts in her hair.
Year-Round or summer: “Are you going home?” Zinnia asked. The boy shook his head. “Are you?” he asked “Nope.”
Zinnia is Year Round, as she can never go home again.
Other:

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:45 am

Sparks Creates Fires Tumblr_m8ur65iTTI1rdt98to1_500_zps715d40c6
Sparks Creates Fires Jason-1

Name: “Jason is such a common name, K!” The man said. “Well you didn’t give birth to him!” The woman argued. “Fine but I get to choose his middle name and I choose . . . Blaine.” He said happily. “Such a common name.”
His name is Jason Blaine Nikon

Age/Birthday: 18/ January 19th

God Parent: “J , your mother was one of the most wonderful women in the world. “ the man said dreamily. Jason looked up at the man “Who was she?” He asked “ A woman named Khione.”
Jason’s mother is Khione. He always knew that his mother was one of ice.

Claimed: “ He is warm inside.” The voice said. “Huh?” Jason said confused as the sign of Khione came over him.
Yes, Jason was claimed as soon as him and Zinnia stepped over the border.

Mortal Family: “What was your father like?’ The girl asked. “He was warm inside, my father Antonio.”
Antonio Nikon (decreased)

Years in Camp: "I bet you can't find the creek." She said smirking. "I can to!" He said. "How long have you been here?" She asked. "5 years."
5 with his birthday that just came up

Brief History: Jason was born in the early winter months of Minneapolis, Minnesota. His parents were very much in love but being the goddess of snow Khione was forced to leave her happy little family. It broke his father’s heart but he knew that he would have to remain strong for his son and he was. When Jason was seven, his father died from a heart attack. No one was sure how such a youthful person died of a heart attack but the fact was the same Jason was an orphan.
He was forced into the foster care system.  His first home was a group home where he accidentally froze one of the kids. He ran away afraid. When he was found again, he was forced into another home that was attacked by a kobalos, his foster brother was killed.
From then on his life was rather tragic. He was forced into new families almost every different month at only 9 almost 10 years old. Finally he found a family that seemed perfect, however there was a great explosion and everyone was killed except for him. He ran, he didn’t let people put him back in foster care. He eventually found Zinnia and they ran away together to Camp Half Blood

Physical Appearance: “You are so pale.” The girl said. “It runs in my family.”
Jason has pale skin. He is 6 feet 2 inches. He has small feet, with a size 7 shoe. He eyes are a dark blue. He has a big smile, and pale pink lips. He has short messy black hair. He has bushy black eyebrows. He has a jagged burn down his back.

Personality: “Do you ever shut up?” She asked agitated “No.”
Jason is the super talkative joker sarcastic explosive lets start a prank war type. He knows how to take a joke and dish one out. He is always seen with a slight smirk on his face.
However he is one of the demigods with a mask. Inside Jason is suffering from slight depression that comes from losing every family he has  Z is the only one who has ever cracked his mask and the only one he trusts to talk about his family.
he is also super talkative and at times may speak with a slight drawl. He is explosive, when he is angry, words he would never say otherwise come out his mouth.

Fatal Flaw: “Let me in!” she yelled “I don’t want to.” He yelled right back.
His mask is most likely going to be his downfall.

Pets: “Tell your dog to shut up!” Zinnia yelled “No thanks.”
He has a cheeky German Shepherd named Joey that likes to talk about Zinni.

Talents: "Let go J! You're hurting me!" She screamed. Jason let go quickly. "I'm so sorry."
He can control snow, ice, hail, sleet, frost deflecting it away from himself or putting it into one place. He has the ability to create or summon blizzards and hailstorms but it will tire himself out rather quickly. He has frozen someone by accident but never on purpose. He is immune to cold. He can play the guitar.

Weapons: “You think you're all big and bad with that sword don’t you?” The girl asked smirking. “Yep.”
He likes to carry around his big time celestial bronze sword that is cold to the touch.

Year-Round or summer: “Are you going home?” The boy asked. Jason shook his head.
Jason is year- round, as he has no home.
Other:

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:46 am

Sparks Creates Fires Fbf55e8da2d515fd195c7f884d6bbfa2-fabulous-touchdown-victory-dance_zps6cf5677a
Sparks Creates Fires FotoFlexer_Animation_zps41cb3f08

Name: “I’m naming him after his father.” The man leaned back “Are you sure?” She nodded “Yes Eric Jr.”
His name is Eric Hidan Carson Jr.

Age/Birthday: 19/ June 23rd

God Parent: “She met me at a Victory Party and it was a victory for both of us.”
Eric’s mother is Nike goddess of victory.

Claimed: “You will bring yourself many victories if you choose to play the right games.” Eric looked around confused. “Did you hear that?”
Eric knew who his mother was before camp but he got claimed when he stepped over the border.

Mortal Family: “Dude that’s your dad?” E.J nodded. “Eric Carson, number 56, quarterback, super bowl winner, is your dad?” The boy shook his head in amazement.
Eric Carson (father) alive

Years in Camp: “I haven’t been at camp since my 1st year. “ Eric said “Why?” Eric shook his head. “Sometimes even I don’t know.”
Eric is an Imperium and has been for the past 5 years. He is not at Camp and might never be.

Brief History: EJ’s history start before he was born.
Eric Carson was an up and coming quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers. He noticed that whenever a stunning woman appeared at his game they were met with a victory. He had never met her but to the team she was there lucky charm. He met her at the Super Bowl Victory Party. They talked into the night and well you know. However that’s not how the goddess got pregnant. What started as a one-time thing turned into a 3-year fling. It was in October that Nike found out she was pregnant. Now she knew how much Eric’s career was to him so she kept a secret and broke the fling off. Leaving Eric heartbroken. It was on July 4th that Nike came back with a little newborn baby. She admitted why she left and of how she couldn’t raise this baby because of her duties as a goddess. Eric was shocked and felt betrayed but he too knew he could not raise this child either. The two despite their issues with each other really wanted the best for their son and were going to give him up but Eric’s mother E.J’s grandmother Amy overheard and put a stop to it. Nike took her leave but not before holding her son close and whispering. “I’ll shall see you soon my little E.J”
So E.J grew up in the shadow of his father’s fame. Kept to the side and out of the site of the public, Eric grew up fairly normal. When he was six he was entered into football and the son of victory led his team to well victory. He was naturally charismatic and athletic so of course but that first time something strange happened. Later the team would mention that he seemed to have a golden halo around him and a buzzing whenever he talked. That may have been the reason that he passed out after the game. That caused several emotions in people around him, confusion (his teammates), amazement (in his father for he knew what Eric had done) and worry (he didn’t wake up for an hour) This happened several times over the span of his elementary school year. He rose to popularity because of his athletic talent and would have stayed that way had it not been in 4th grade that he was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia. His father realizing this was the first step sat his son down and told him everything then offered him a choice. Home or Camp Half Blood? The young demi-god chose his home not really believing his father. It wasn’t till a week later when a Cyclops attached the young man did he believe his father and chose to go to camp.
Now that should be the end of out demigod tell except that after being claimed by Nike, EJ was still shoved into the Hermes Cabin. Given the quick explanation of “Minor Gods don’t have cabins.” He began to live in the Hermes cabin and he would have been fine if he had not started hanging out with an angry older son of Nemesis. The son of Nemesis knowing what help a child of Nike could be to Kronos took the young demigod underneath his wing and began to cultivate E.J’s hate for the gods. That’s right E.J joined Kronos. Only two years later when he was 11 did a little shove change his perspective.  It was a dream that involved his mother and the iconic quote; “We are victory and we must therefore choose out sides or not take sides at all.”
Now the 11 year old wasn’t very gullible and didn’t truly believe that was his mom so he chose not to back out of Kronos’s side and remained fighting for what he believed in. That is until he had to participate on a raid that involved invading a demigod camp. Another minor godchild, an old friend of his, a daughter of Khione was killed. Having watched the child of Nemesis do the killing blow himself he was pushed over the edge killing the son of Nemesis.  he left Kronos’s camp and arrived at Camp Half Blood carrying the body of his friend. Knowing he couldn’t stay at Camp the 12-year old left and took the suggestion of his mother and joined Imperium. When he was 18 he picked up Diana and began to teach her in the ways of the Imperium.

Physical Appearance: “You look just like that dude in the movie.” E.J looks up “What movie?”
E,J is 6 feet 4 inches tall. He’s white with sun toned skin. His hair is dark brown and cut short and is really wavy. He has hazel brown eyes. He has scars from his days with Kronos’s army. They race down in his back in almost circled designs. When he goes swimming he often says. ”War wounds, babe” E.J wears a size 11 shoe and has rather large hands. He has abs and the works from being an athlete. On the corner of his back he had a tiny icicle tattoo. It’s magical and can be removed but it won’t be until Kronos is defeated.

Personality: “What makes you think that I’d just let you walk out?” E.J says. She turned back around to him “Oh and you’re going to stop me?” He just cocks his head to the side. “All I would have to do is say please.”
E.J is one of those demanding strict cold seemingly cruel but he’s soft way way way down on the inside type guys. When E.J was younger, he was arrogant and snotty. It came with him being the best at almost every sport and his father being a super bowl winner. It was also one of the reasons why he fell into Kronos’s trap so easily. However being in Kronos’s army brought him down a bit humbled him. He saw people being killed out of pure whim and learned how to hold his tongue. At the same time he was slowly going insane and so he learned how to separate his emotions which didn't help his psyche much. Killing the son of Nemesis had been a serious “break of character” and it caused him to swear to never allow himself to boil up inside, so periodically he trains to bleed out all of his feelings. He’s a control freak in the best way. He softly manipulates here and there so the outcome is good for him. He’s demanding cruel mentor/teacher to Diana so she doesn’t come out like him. If someone were to hurt those he loves he would end them.

Fatal Flaw: “You look so lonely.” E.J turns to glare at her. “what?”
E.J if he was normal his fatal flaw would be that he would kill anyone who would even hurt those he loved. I mean he would rip them apart slowly just to make them suffer but you see E.J realized that this was his fatal flaw and so he swore off ever thinking about anyone that way so he is lonely and I think that is just as deadly. Fun fact after finding out what the son of Apollo did to Diana he went and . . . the guy as far as he knows he was alive when he left.

Pets: “Pow!! EQ! Get down here!”
Power and Equality, Imperium’s mascots. A pair of rescued pit bulls that they really shouldn’t have.

Talents: “You know we only won because of you.” He glared at her. “I am not the essence of victory. Me just being here does not make you win especially because I was cheering for the other team.”
E.J when it comes to his powers often sports a sarcastic tone why because his powers are all about the right circumstances. He stands for defying fate and he can’t use his powers unless it is fated. LOL, any who E.J’s favorite power would have to be that he can predict the outcome of a gamble, game, or bet. He cannot however do that with a duel; he can get little flashes or pieces of how it might end but if he’s in the duel that’s actually more of an annoyance than anything really. In battle his body tries to urge him toward victory by making his faster and stronger than the average human being. However it just leaves him tired by the end both mentally and physically.

Weapons: The girl screamed when she saw his knife near her neck. “SHARP!” E.J rolled his eyes. “That describes most weapons dearie.”
E.J has a really sharp super deadly 4-inch regular bronze knife. A giant in Kronos’s army made it, he stole it.

Time at Imperium: ”You live here?!” She sounded surprised and E.J resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “Yes I live here.”
E.J lives in Imperium he only sees his father every now and then

Other: E.J is the liaison between the council and the Brooklyn branch of Imperium.

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:15 am

Sparks Creates Fires Evandarling_zps77e7c8fd

Name: “He is fated to do something horrible but he will live up to his name. My little Evan.” The man looked sad. “May he have good luck.”
His name is Evan Isaac Arson

Age/Birthday: 19/ August 10th

God Parent: “Meeting your mother wasn’t fate it was luck,” The man said
Evan’s mother is Tyche goddess of Luck. When he first arrived at Camp, he always knew that he was her son.

Claimed: “You will have your own luck and you will make me very proud.” Evan looked up with a smile. “Thanks Mom.”
Evan was claimed on a winter day by the lake on his 2nd day.

Mortal Family: “So what about you dad?” he got a strange look on her face. “I never knew him.”
Daniel Arson (father) dead

Years in Camp: “I was at camp for three days.” The girl looks confused “Why?” Evan shrugs “Sometimes another side is calling you.”
Evan isn’t really at camp right now but she might be arriving in a few days.

Brief History: Well there isn’t much to Evan’s history. No one knows how he was conceived or who his dad is. All they know is that when he was four, he appered on Brooklyn and Cole Treman’s doorstep. It wasn’t a lucky move. Taken in by the couple his first home was with a drunkard and a abuser. He lived with them for three years learning how to survive; avoiding fists and learning how to feed himself. His 2nd home was with a businessman and his wife. The wife was young and with child and could barely keep the roof above their hands. The father was gone all the time and while he paid the bills he didn’t really seem interested in the birth of his first son. Evan was 9 when he ran away not able to take the crap anymore or the birth of the baby. When he was 10 he was brought to Camp half Blood by a pair of demigods who saved when he was fending off a demon horse. He only stayed for three days before deciding the Gods were hypocrites and there had to be someone who agreed with him. He joined Kronos and has been there ever since. Like I said not much to the guy, just the way he likes it.

Physical Appearance: “Man you are skinny!” The look on Evan’s face makes the other boy slowly back up before racing away.
Evan is really skinny. Like really skinny. He’s super duper pale. And let’s say He’s 6 foot 7, really really tall. His back and his legs are covered in scars from early on with the Treman’s to now in Kronos’s army. He has wide hands and he only weight 181 pounds. He tends to wear black and if you ever caught him smiling at you lets say he looks like a shark?. . . He has this small sort of pointy nose. His hair is blonde and feathery and short. His eyes are a dark blue.

Personality: “Oh do lighten up Evan sitting next to you is like sitting next to a wall.” He just gives her a look before going back to starring at the lake.
So Evan has this dark dark dark personality. He’s the type of person that will trip you as you get up from a fall or feed you cocker spaniel just to watch your reaction. He has not one drop of humor in his blood. Jokes fall flat on him. Take him to a comedy club prepare to not be amused because when he is displeased he shows it Whether it’s a dark glare at anyone who walks pass or a sneer on his lips that seems to never goes away. Oh don’t think he’s quiet now whether he’s playing cards with his fellow soldiers or making out with long time boyfriend Chase, he’s really vocal. XD. Anyway he believes in his cause with a fierce determination or even obsession. He will not like anyone getting in his way.

Fatal Flaw: “Why won’t you listen to me?” He smirks “Because I don’t want to.”
He does not listen to others options when it’s his plan.

Pets: “I am so keeping my dog away from you.” He smiles “Go ahead I’ll just put poison in it’s food before it sleeps anyway.”
He’d probably kill it . Just letting you know.

Talents: “You just got a lucky shot.” He shakes his head. “I am the child of luck I don’t get lucky shots.”
Well he’s very lucky. He’s also ambidextrous and makes a fine swordsman. Evan can bless an object, making it into a “lucky” charm, that he can either keep for himself, or give to someone else, the object when used can bless the user with one shot of extra luck, that can not be used to harm others, and can only be used once.
Evan can temporarily and slightly alter the luck of a group. The effects do not last long but it is good enough he could possibly get a few good laughs out of it.
Evan is able to curse someone with moderate bad luck for a short time, the longer the curse lasts the more energy it drains him. Evan is able to manipulate the probability of something happening, making unlikely events to occur more often or instantly, and liable events to not happen. This could be used for a multitude of purposes, but he is not able to decide exactly what the outcome will be, only that things that were going to happen may not, or may happen sooner. This could be both good or bad for him. Mostly it’s bad. Evan is generally adept at playing games of chance.

Weapons: “The sad fact is that I will enjoy this so much.” Both his swords slash down and the girl is dead and he just shakes his head.
Evan uses double swords because he is ambidextrous and it would waste a hand if he didn’t. They are steel with golden handles. He likes them a lot.

Year-Round or summer:
Is that a rhetorical question?
LOL

Other:

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:15 am

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Extra

Last edited by ReadyGetSetSparkle on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:16 am

Decreased and Inactive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparks Creates Fires   Sparks Creates Fires I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparks Creates Fires
Page 1 of 1