Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You make me Glow{Blythe}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

You make me Glow{Blythe} Empty
PostSubject: You make me Glow{Blythe}   You make me Glow{Blythe} I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:20 pm

You make me Glow{Blythe} Tumblr_mgwj6evN2d1qj55ivo1_500
Briel StarrDaughter of Euterpe

I walk out from my cabin to get some fresh air. I walk into the forest and look around. I walk trying to find some shade. I walk and see nymphs and some satyrs. I walk ducking when low branches were like right by my head. I see shade and jog over to it. I sit down in it and take out my notebook and open it. I look down at my song I was writing.

"Maybe I can change that verse." I say to myself. I erase the part and thought of what to put. I threw my book "Come on Briel! Why can't you just think." Maybe yelling at myself isn't that good. I put my hands in front of my face. Come on Briel just think I open my eyes and walk over to my notebook and open it. I rip the page out and crumble it in my hands. I put it in my pocket and sit back down.
Back to top Go down

You make me Glow{Blythe}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The CHB Forest-
Jump to: