Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Newbie. (Mr. D and Chiron, please)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Newbie. (Mr. D and Chiron, please) Empty
PostSubject: Newbie. (Mr. D and Chiron, please)   Newbie. (Mr. D and Chiron, please) I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:46 pm

My electric blue eyes glances at the stairs in front of me, travelling upwards until I was looking at the top. It's not the stairs that are making me nervous... it's asking for a tour from Chiron. Screw this. I'll just suck it up and ask... I admit it, I'm a little proud. I don't like asking others for help, and would rather just do it myself.
Sucking in my pride, I began making my way up the wooden staircase. Just a few more to go... No sense of turning back now.
Before I knew it, I was already at what I thought was Chiron's office. Tenatively... I knocked, but the door just opened from being previously ajar. It smelt like... grapejuice? Wouldn't it smell like horses or something? I thought, looking around... until I heard a noise. Spinning around, I turned to face a balding man in tiger-striped pants with bloodshot eyes, who I guessed was no stranger to alcohol. "Uh... uh... Nice room you got, eh?"
Back to top Go down

Newbie. (Mr. D and Chiron, please)
Page 1 of 1