Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where's Chiron? (Open RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Where's Chiron? (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:06 pm

I knock on the door and try to wait patiently for a reply, my foot tapping the floor. I knock again. And again. And again.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 am

OOC: am i allowed in? I was in the last one. sorry i barely wrote in that one. I was on vacation.

Maddison, Daughter of Athena- 13
Juilet, Daughter of Dionysus- 16
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 pm

OOC:Sure, it's Open RP. Still waiting for a Muses though.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 pm

"Calm down Thina! The muses probably are taking their time." Maddison said. She was really lying. She always was impatient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:08 am

I look at Maddison. "I suppose you are right, we can always come back later." I turn around and head back to the Athena cabin.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:10 am

Faye ran to catch up with the other girls. "Hold up!" she said . Faye gasped for air. "Okay I'm fine thanks for asking. " she said sarcasticly. Faye stood there almost paitently.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:39 pm

"Oh, yes. Sorry." I look back to Cabin 17, hoping someone will answer. But they don't. "Maybe we could just go straight to Chiron?" I look at the other two hopefully.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Faye nodded. "Yeah maybe." she said. "Lets just go there, they aren't answering."Faye said walking to the big house.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:58 pm

"Excellent!" I follow Faye towards the house, and I marvel at it's size. Walking along side Faye, I decide to ask a few questions.
"So, Chrion... Is he the actual Centaur who trained Heracles and all those other heroes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Chiron? (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: