Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Where's Chiron? (Open RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex the English

Alex the English

Where's Chiron? (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm

"So where will Chiron be in here?" I look around at doors branching off into different rooms. "I will just follow you." I start to look around at the relics around the room, forgetting momentarily where and what I am supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Faye shrugged. "I dunno where he would be! I don't usually go in here." she said. Faye was surprised how easily distracted Thina was. "Find anything cool?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:46 am

"What?" I jump back to reality from gazing into a polished helm. "No, no." I turn back round to face her. "Where did you say Chiron would be?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:22 am

Faye let out a giggle." He would be in his office." She said plainly. Chiron could be in so many places. He could be training people, checking boundaries, or other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chiron? (Open RP)   Where's Chiron? (Open RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Chiron? (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: