Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chiron's Office

Go down 
+11
Norm Normal
Kendall
Lily Kardon
Telamon
Remplissage
Yume
Mako
jehowell
hunter11
Tarus
percybethrocks!
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Chiron has been worried about Percy lately.so I ask him "Can I go on a quest to see if percy is in trouble? Please?'Chiron thought for a minute then said"Go ahead you've been here 7 years.so go to the orcals place."

so join me at the orcals place lol! afro santa cherry :D
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:57 pm

before brad goes to the oracle, i stop him "BRAD! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOPUR DOING?!?!?! YOUR NOT READY FOR A QUEST. CHIRON? WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM GO WHEN YOU WOULDNT LET ME GO AND SAVE PERCY LAST WEEK?!?!?! IF ANYONE DESERVES TO LEAD THIS QUEST ITS ME! I AM TEN MINUTES OLDER, I HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU IF I COULD GO ON A QUEST FOR 3 YEARS! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!" i run out crying
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 pm

let julia have the quest
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

"thank you brad. i should get the quest" "go ahead julia. i realize that you HAVE asked for the quest first. so you shall lead the quest. who will you pick to go with you?" "ill have to think about it"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:33 pm

I walk into the room. Without knowing what their talking about , I raise my hand. "OH OH OH PICK ME ME ME!"
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm

"where have you been I have been waiting at the chariot track.
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

"ok. you can go and i want brad to go too. will you brother?"
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:38 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 pm

"k thanks"
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 pm

I walk into the cabin and smile at Chiron. "Chiron, when will our cabins be done?" I ask sweetly. Chiron looks up at me."You are a daughter of Tyche. When do you want them to be finished?" he asks. "I want them finished soon!" I say. "Thanks Chiron!" I run out the door and go back to the construction site.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:06 pm

"Chiron! I need a quest PLEASE!" I beg. "I will put you on a quest, Dahlia. But first you need to find someone to go with you." Chiron answers calmly. "Cool!" I exclaim. "I'll go ask Desmia!"
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: Only an Admin can play the role of Chiron. And you most definitely cannot assign yourself a quest. This is to everyone who came in here and gave themselves a quest.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 pm

OOC: Sorry, I didn't know Crying or Very sad Can I have a quest anyways?
Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:16 am

OOC: Not right now.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:28 am

OOC: Ok. Sorry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:42 am

i walked in to chirons office "we need to talk chiron. i dont feel right staying in the basment or hera cabin can i stay in the woods or artemis cabin?" i asked he heisated "okay you may stay in eather place." he said "but just until your cabin is done." he added i hugged him "thank you thank you." i said flower
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:54 am

Zack led the twins straight to Chiron's office. Outside the door Zack said, "Alright, before I can show you anything else, you need to meet with Chiron, he is the activities director at camp, and since Mr. D is out, he also takes care of registration."

Inside was a man in a wheel chair. He seemed to be playing cards with a few invisible people. As soon as he saw the twins, his mouth dropped. However, he quickly hid his astonishment with a smile. "I see these must be the new campers, sons of Janus right?"

Jason hesitantly nodded his head. "Yes...sir, I-I'm Jason."

Jordan simply replied, "And my name is Jordan sir."
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:17 am

"Well, it is good to finally meet you. My name is Chiron; I am the director..." Chiron suddenly stopped when a camper barged in, yelling that there was monster attacking campers at the beach. "What?!" Chiron yelled. Suddenly, the man stood up, but he didn't have normal legs. Instead he stood on four horse legs. It was the twins' turn to drop their mouths.

"Zack! go round up the nature spirits and lead them to the beach." Chiron said. Zack quickly ran out of the office, in the direction of the forest. Chiron then turned his attention back to the twins. "You two had better stay here. I will run out and..."

"Wait!" Jordan complained. "We can help fight!" Both Chiron and Jason were surprised by that.

Jason exclaimed, "Jordan! We can't fight that well. This isn't like at school, beating up bullies. We were barely able to defeat the monsters chasing us here."

"Yes we can!" Jordan insisted. He gave his brother a confident smile.

Jason nodded to his brother. Feeling braver, he turned to Chiron, "We can sir."

Chiron looked from Jordan to Jason and then back to Jordan. "I can't allow the two of you to fight; you aren't properly trained. Besides, you don't even have a weapon."

As he said that, the twins each grabbed a small laser pointer from their pockets. They stuck them together, and it quickly grew into a long double bladed staff, Duos. "Please!" Jordan pleaded. "We can help."

Chiron nodded, "Quickly then, run off to the beach. I will gather the rest of the campers and staff."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:11 am

i burst in chiron's office. at that point i did not care if i got in trubble for breaking curfew. " chiron help kronos is atacking peaple at the beach! we need you please!" i scream i told him about everything from my jewery to every one fighting kronos. i simese twins i look at them " please help cusins we all are some way related. so please help your family." i beg.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:38 pm

i walk in to tell chiron about kronos attacking and saw two new kids with a sweet weapon i then felt my face go red ill just go help fight then i bolted out the door
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:51 am

ooc admin when are the other cabins gonna be complete Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:31 am

ooc; we have a few done we will get right on it
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 am

ooc i did lke 5 morpheus,janus,and three others
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 am

ooc; ok i'll talk to the others
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 pm

i walk in with Sam behind me. " Chrion we have a new kid. A child of Athena." i say " oh well ok where is he?" Chrion asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiron's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: