Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chiron's Office

Go down 
+11
Norm Normal
Kendall
Lily Kardon
Telamon
Remplissage
Yume
Mako
jehowell
hunter11
Tarus
percybethrocks!
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Chiron's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:33 pm

I look down. I did not want to tell her I had just got here.

I step up. " Buggy just got here. I'm afraid he's not really getting it. He know hardly anything about greek mytholagy." I say grabbing Alex's hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Michele (Posiden's daughter) needs to be saved from her school, where shes kind of trapped.
-Her note

GIVE THIS NOTE TO CHIRON!!
I cannot find ANY demi gods in this stupid school!! im sick and tired of it!!!! I wana go back to camp now!!!! I miss you, I miss my friends and I miss my brothers and sisters!! I don't care if it's crazy or whatever at least I'll be with my friends! Just get me out of here!!! Ever since this Percy Jackson book came out everyone's been talking about it and now I just wanna rip their brains out!!! HELP CHIRON!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

-Michelle

Thanx for spending your time reading this.

Amelia-Daughter of Hades

:|
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:41 am

I knocked on the door, looking at Tristessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:43 am

"I'm pretty sure we can just enter" I say looking at Courtney. I open the door and walk in. "Is Chiron here?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:47 am

I shrug, and walk in after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:48 am

I stand in the cabin, and look around. There are some campers, but no sign of Chiron. Well what now? I ask myself.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:49 am

I did the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:50 am

"Well... any ideas?" I ask Courtney.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 am

I shrugged. "Not a one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 am

"Well, I'm kind of tired, maybe we should head back to the cabin and ask other people if they've seen him." I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:54 am

"Yeah, maybe." I said, looking around again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 am

"After you." I say, holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 am

"Thanks." I said, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I go to Chirons office,new.Percy by my side.And chiron comes in,and is smiling
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Chiron comes in.He tells me he allready found out who I was the son of.He says I am the son of Demeter.I look at Percy,and we exchange looks.Chiron tells me to concentrate on his flower seed.I close my eyes and concentrate.I look at the flower after a while.It is a seedling.I stare a Chiron.He says it is natural,you can allways do that.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm

I leave
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:48 pm

I run to chirons office,and throw a seed below the door,I concntrate and make it grow,and make it rip out the door.I say to Chiron"Monster,I think"I huffed."I thought It was the Minoutar"I blurted.Chiron sees a demigod over the monster,and he stabs it and the monster disinigrates.I relax.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Chiron says"thank you Telamon".I say"your welcome"."OH!"Chiron says.Suddenly he gets a pumpkin stem his closet.He taps it.it becomes a sword with rose thorns on the hilts.He taps it again it becomes the pumpkin stem he gives it to me.I tap it.It is completely balanced.I tap it again.I put the stem in my pocket."thanks"I say.Then I throw grass seeds on the floor,and make it take me out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:10 pm

I enter chiron`s office and see him smiling."Chiron,who is my parent?"I ask.No sooner do I ask than a glow appears behind me ."well thats obvious." he says , pointing at the source of the light. I look around and see a silver bow hovering. The symbol of Artemis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm

I`m about to leave when chiron tells me to go to the armory and ask for the silver bow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:13 am

Feeling nervous and out of place in the large house. I softly knock on Chiron's door. "ENTER" he calls from inside. It's good to hear a familiar voice. I gather my corage and push open the door. As I expected Chiron is sitting there in his magic wheelchair smiling softly to himself. The smile broadens as I enter. "Ah, Xavier" he says, sounding genuinly pleased to see me, "you'll be wanting to know who your parent is I suppose?" He asks pleasently. "Erm... yes please, I mean if it's no trouble." I mumble. "Well" Chiron laughs "I reckon I have a pretty good idea, but I suppose it's time to find out." He threw his head back and shouted, suprising me with his forcefulness. "Gods, honour your oath, claim this child as your own." For a long moment nothing happens. Then he starts to laugh. Turning round I see a golden owl perched on the window sill. Chiron smiles "Welcome Xavier, son of Athena."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:20 am

I walk into Chiron`s office."Chiron, can i have a quest to prove myself?Something to do with the labyrinth?"I ask .
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:29 am

I zoom in,paning"nico!"I yell "your new right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:15 am

"Yeah " I say to telamon."Why?"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:30 pm

"I wanna welcome you,and give you some errr...welcome gifts"I say"meet me at the arena"i say,and run out to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiron's Office   Chiron's Office - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiron's Office
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next