Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A visit to Chiron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:30 pm

I look nervously around the office. It was my first time here since I been at camp and I could aready feel the sweat dripping down my face. " Um..Chiron Could I have a quest?" I burst out, my grey eyes wide with fear. I start to back out of the office before I could do anything else stupid.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm

i bumped into somone as i went in. "oh sorry!" i said "i was just going to ask chiron if i could have a quest."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 pm

"really?" I ask, smiling at this girl, " That's what I just did. Maybe if chiron accepts, we could do it together!" "He probably won't though, few people get quests these days." I add, it was the least I could do to not get this girls hopes up, "It's just I want a quest so badly. I wan't to see the world, I've never been out of long Island before and...." My voice trailed off.

OCC: do you know where we're acctually supposed to ask for a quest?
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

-no...I'll look into it-
oh well mabye he will.My name is Allary Zane, daughter of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 pm

"Oh," I said as I walk into the room. I could see then shivering when I walked in. "Am I intruding? I was gonna' talk to Chiron... I'm kinda' a newbe."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

"No. Its OK. We were just disuccing the odds of getting a quest," I tell the boy, "What are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:19 pm

oh hey, Calyx! It's me, Allary.I grinned from seeing my friend.

-hey. my dad and I just made wooden swords, they rock!-
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 pm

"Oh, well, maybe I can come with you guys... if you wouldn't mind." I said, feeling extremly stupid. "Hey, uh, you guy... sorry, what's your name? Oh, and I'm here to talk to Chiron, you know, newbe thing I guess."

Sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm

"Maybe, My brother Quell would have to come, He'd kill me if I didn't let him... Oh, I'm Livia Malcolm from the athena cabin." I say turning to Allary, " Do you guys know each other?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:53 pm

"Uh, yeah, she was the first person I met here... she'a been pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

I blushed. " What would we use for an exuse to leave on a quest?"

-by the way we need to pm and admin about a quest. we need a leader, a prophocy, and a reason. I'll do that if you guys want...-
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Ok, I'm relally bad at that stuff, so you might want to do that.

"Maybe we like..." I realized I had no excuse. "I don't really know what goes on anywhere besides here and in Alaska... so any one else have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
facepalm

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Ughh so much to do yet it's so boring around here Dylan thought. He walked by Chiron's office he saw some kids that seemed a few years younger than him. "Hey I'm Dylan Topaz son of apollo are you guys going on a quest? I've got nothing to do..." Dylan asked.

~Sorry to intrude but can I come on the quest if you get one?~
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:33 pm

~Maybe~
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 pm

"Oh uh, hey," I said. This kid seemed... I dunno'... older? No, not the right word... happy. Well, I'm not in charge, I told myself. "Allary... what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

"Hi Dylan," I say quietly. I try to smile but inside I groan. The last thing we need is more people, and Dylan is something like 15, so naturally he would take charge on the quest. I was actually looking forward to being the oldest kid. Dad never lets me take charge in anything, as if I wasn't responsible enough. Even when we used to babysit Selinia, dad would always let Quell do it.

Allary: Maybe you should to it. The admins don't pay attention to me, I've been pestering Dan for weeks about being a trainer at the stables.

sorry Shadow if Liv's making you feel bad. If you want to come be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:40 pm

nico said yes!!!!
"Hey guys, could we leave camp to go find my twin brother? My friend Shay said that he might join the titan army if we don't get to him first. everone, go to the cabin courtyard to meet myself and Shay. I'll go get shay and visit the oracle. If you need your favorite weapon, or some Nectar and ambrosia, I sugest you get it now. we are going to go where I last saw my brother... New York City!!!" I smiled and then left to go see the oracle."Meet you at the cabin courtyard!"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Oh, I thought I'd posted, but then my internet isn't working well. Can there be no leader? I hate it when someone thinks they're better than you are ( not that you wouldn't be a good leader). So hold on, I have an idea....

[color=blue]" My sister's gone." I say gravely, opposite to Allary's bouncy mood. "We have to find her." then before I can burst into tears, I run towards the cabins./color]

Leader: hopefully no one.
Quest: to save Selinia and Allary's twin brother before the titans turn them against us.
Prophecy: none, yet..
Any. Objections?
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:52 pm

um, I already have an approved phrophocy, here it is,
Prophecy:
The path of trouble you now choose,
to see a life, death shall pursue.
A love shall leave, joy shall not gain,
the one you lost is full of pain.
The eternal way shall seek another,
to make a choice, and find one's brother.

if you don't like it, then let me know, so I can cancell the Approved quest and start all over again :(
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 pm

oh, sorry, I though you didn't have one. That's really good. Anyway, the reason I added that is so we can have a plot: basically, we're going to find Allary's brother, and bring him to camp before the titian army gets him. I added the part about Livia's sister because the quest didn't really have a plot, and if the titan army took Liv's sister, then they could get a lot more half bloods to come to they're camp, so they could kill them. her sister doesn't have to be part of it.
also who's the leader?
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:49 pm

accually, Allary's brother will attack Allary, and refuse to come to CHB. "The endless way" described in the phrophocy is the hunt of Artimis, and one hunter, sent by Artimis ,will ask all the girls on the quest to join the hunt. Shay will want to, and Allary will not let her(Allary got into a fight with Artimis before she came to camp) and, so yeah.
If no one objects, could Allary lead, after all it is her brother...

I started out of the room to go see the oracle. I reached for the door handle. "I'll meet you all at the Cabin courtyard, Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Sure, she can lead. as long as she doesn't act all snooty, and mention she's the leader every five seconds. thanks for the clarrification
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

I promise.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Ok. Who's going to start the quest topic, what should it be called, and where should it be? Can we visit mount olyimpus? I've alwaYs wanted to go there
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:08 am

ok. Allary is going to go to the oracle now, I made a topic of the first part of our quest in off campus. see you there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A visit to Chiron Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to Chiron   A visit to Chiron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit to Chiron
Page 1 of 1