Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tonight is the Night { K A T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Seth leaned in more forward and soon they both fell on the ground. He loved it when he kissed Kat. It felt like foreworks all the time. Seth laughed and pulled away. They both laid next to each other. Seth looked at the stars. Soon though, he wrapped an arm around Kat and brought her closer to him. Seth gently kissed Kat's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Kat sighed. "Being that fact that I don't want to encounter anymore snakes," she said sitting up and looking down at Seth. "Super large and mythological or normal and small, let's keep going." She locked hands with him and pulled him up with her as she stood.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Seth smirked at Kat's comment. He stood up and wrapped around Kat's waist, pulling her close to Seth. He loved feeling Kat right next to him, it made Seth feel more mature some how. Seth grinned, a glint in his eye. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Aiden is gonna get married," Seth said grinning a bit. Oh, Seth so had to crash the wedding or pull a prank or just something. Seth had to make that day rememberable.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Kat's ejects shot up. "Really?" she asked. "Well that's gotta be...something..." She paused for a second. "How old is he? I mean not to be rude, but I personally don't believe in getting married at sixteen but great for him. Really. That's pretty, um cool." Kat rubbed her neck and almost cussed herself out. Of course she would be the one to point that kind of thing out. Her of all people. "I guess if they really love each other..." Kat would never admit it, not even to Seth, but she was a sucker for love stories. She met her first boyfriend while watching a reenactment of Romeo and Juliet while she was hiding in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Seth grinned a bit. He intertwined his fingers with Kat's. "Well, Aiden lost his mom at a young age that he doesn't even remember anything about her. All her remembers is some dude who....um, abused him," Seth said quietl, not really wanting anyone else to hear that part. "So...he decided to get engaged, you know, Aiden wanted didn't want to loose someone her loved I guess," Seth said, muttering a bit.Why would Aiden get married? Must be a Hades thing...

~Wanna see what i look like? xD~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Kat shrugged and leaned into Seth's shoulder pulling their His arm around her shoulders and held that hand. She bit her lip wondering what it was like. She wondered how people could go through that kind of thing at this kind of age. Kat understood the losing part. She would probably die if she lost Seth.

-Hellz yes!- xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:16 pm

Seth smiled lightly. He squeezed Kat's hand gently. Seth kissed kat's forehead. "So...how's the Hermes cabin?" Seth asked grinning like crazy. The Hermes cabin had a lot of things in common with Seth. Many people always thought Seth was a Heremes kid.

~Here >.< You have gone blinded.~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:22 pm

-I have seen the light! You're a beauty! (:-

Kat huffed and rolled her eyes. "Good, I guess," she said. "We've pulled a few pranks that are probably going to be noticable by Thanksgiving." She thought a second then smiled. She nudged Seth's shoulder lightly. "That reminds me. Are you going to visit your mom over the holidays?" It was a simple question. She was just curious.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:38 pm

~Really?~

Seth smiled softly. His mom was the best. Being a demigod, Seth was lucky to have a mom that cared. Then, a lightbuld went off in Seth's head. He turned fully towards Kat. "Do you wanna meet her?" Seth asked kat, starting to get excited.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:45 pm

-Would I lie to you?-

Kat tilted her head slightly to her left biting her lip. "I don't know," she said lightly. "I mean, yeah I'd love t yeah, but..." she let her voice trail off. Meeting his mom? well that just seemed...Kat didn't even know. She just understood that she would be nervous and probably break everything in their house, lead a monster there and make a fool of herself. Seth probably knew her well enough to understand that she would be nervous about it, but Kat didn't really want to say it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

~I don't know...xD Thanks anyway!~

Seth stopped walking and turned towards Kat. He raised an eyebrow. "C'mon, why not?! My mom won't wind. If anything, she'll love you!" Seth exclaimed, smiling widely at Kat. Seth pulled Kat closer to him. "Don't worry," Seth whispered in her ear. For extra effect, Seth gave Kat puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Kat rolled her eyes. She wrapped her arms around Seth's neck. "You know that doesn't work on me, right?" she asked with a laugh. She looked into his eyes. "How do you know she'll like me? I'm not really the kind of girl all mom's like."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Seth gave Kat a goofy grin. Seth kissed Kat's forehead softly. "Relax Kat, if my mom raised me, I think your fine," Seth joked. He continued walking through the maze with Kat. "C'mon please? She lives in the city. It's not even that far!" Seth pointed out, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Kat rolled eyes again. She kissed Seth standing on her toes to reach. "Fine," she said pulling away. "As long as you don't embarrass me, I'm going to kill you. I'll tell your mom all about what you do around here." Kat turned after sticking her tongue out at him. She took off quickly through the maze. He was going to kill her once he caught her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Seth's jaw dropped. "You wouldn't!" Seth cried out. If Seth's mom knew what he did here, Seth's mom wouldn't be happy. Seth watched as Kat ran away. "Hey!" Seth cried out again. Seth ran after her, but he knew it was useless. kat was a daughter of Hermes. Seth might as well have been trying to find a needle in a haystack. After a while, Seth bent over and wheezed. Seth ran after Kat for a mile or more.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Kat laughed as Seth attempted to follow her. After about a mile, which was apsolutly nothing to Kat, she slowed down and turned back retracing her steps to Seth. She found him hunched over and wheezing. Kat smiled. "What's the matter?" she asked putting her hands on her hips. "A little run to hard for you?" Kat looked around. "This thing sure is big."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:36 pm

Seth wheezed again. "Well...I..usually..don't run..a couple of miles....everyday," Seth told Kat, panting in between each words. Seth stood up straight. Smiling lightly, Seth took a golden coin out of his pocket. "Wanna visit my mom this weekened and stay in the city for a few days?" Seth asked, his green eyes twinkling in delight. Seth loved Kat and his mom so much.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Kat rolled her eyes. "You should run a couple miles a day, Motega, or you'll never keep up with me," she moved closer to him placing her hands on his neck. "This weekend sounds great." she told him. "The sooner the better." Kat now had her hands locked around Seth's neck, gazing into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Seth smiled and got lost in Kat's brown eyes. "Great. I"ll IM her. After this though," Seth told Kat, saying his words flirtly like. Seth leaned in and pressed his lips to Kat's. Seth wrapped his arms around Kat's waist and pulled Kat close to him. Smiling lightly, set deepened the kiss and tilted Kat back. Seth pulled away, catching his breath. "Let's IM her," Seth said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Kat brought herself closer to Seth before he tilted her backwards which she did not expect at all. She charished the moment though, kissing Seth harder with a genty touch. She never wanted him to pull away, but he did. That's how it always was. That kind of thing never lasts long. She nodded when he suggested they call his mom.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:46 am

Seth raised an eyebrow at Kat. A sly smile appeared on Seth's lips. "Well, you know, we could always call her later," Seth said, looking a bit smug. Dropping the coin, Seth brought Kat closer to him and smiled lightly. "I love you," he told Kat, his green eyes gleaming. Leaning forward, Seth kissed Kat on the lips. Seth deepend the kiss by tilting Kat back a bit. Seth couldn't help but smile the whole entire time.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:41 am

Kat melted into Seth and wrapped her arms around Seth's neck. She held herself to Seth keeping their bodies as close together as possible. She pulled away so quick just to utter the words, "I love you, too," then pressed her lips to Seth's again. Kat could feel her world just lighting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight is the Night { K A T)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3