Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tonight is the Night { K A T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:14 pm

One thing Kat hated more besides snakes and heights? Talking snakes and this one was doing a hell of a good job talking. Kat was too much in shock to do anything. Seth pushed her away as Python lunged. Frantically, Kat swung her sword in the midst of falling. It hit nothing, of course and the creature got away with biting Seth before he threw it off. Kat scambled back a few feet, still pointing her sword, as Python got another glance at her, and started to slither his slimy way towards her. "Now, now. No need to be afraid girl," it hissed in a rhythmitic voice. It was almost soothing. But Kat shook it off.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Seth instictivly got in front of Kat. He glared at the Python. No one would touch his Kat. Pointing his dagger at the Python, Seth spat through his teeth, "Don't touch her." The Python laughed. Or tried to...Seth lunged at the Python, striking it in the face. The monster hissed and backed away. Seth gritted his teeth and slashed at the monster again. This time, the Python turned into dust. Grinning, Seth turned to Kat. Or more like rushed over to her. "You okay?" Seth asked, worried. Seth wrapped his arms around Kat.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Kat breathed heavily once and nestled herself in Seth's arms. "I'm fine," she muttered. Then she smiled lightly. "You're just like your dad," she whispered softly. She took hold of Seth's hand.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Seth rolled his eyes. "I am not like my dad," he said, defending himself. Thinking for a moment, Seth changed his mind. "Okay, maybe I am," Seth told Kat, smiling mischevously. He went to grab Kat's hand but winced. What the Hades? Seth looked down at his hand and saw two pucture wounds. Gritting his teeth, Seth knew it was from the Python bitting him. It was swollen and was slightly red. Ew.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:49 pm

"You killed Python," Kat went on not noticing Seth's wince. "You're dad killed Python. You're Daddy's little boy!" she smiled and looked at Seth who was now looking at his wrist. Her smiled faded and she grabbed his hand to look at the snake bite on his wrist. "Oh gods, are you okay?" she asked. She paused and looked up at Seth. "It looks like you were bit by a vampire." Kat smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Seth rolled his eyes at kat. "I am not a daddy's little boy!" Seth protested, almost stomping his foot. Smiling, he looked down at his wound. Seth shrugged. "It doesn't look tha bad. I'll survive," Seth told Kat, winking at her. Wrapping his arms around Kat, Seth got a smug look onn his face. "Well, at least, I'm not a daddy's girl," Seth teased back.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Kat narrowed her eyes. "Am not!" she yelled shoving Seth lightly. Kat felt safe in Seth's arms right then. She couldn't tellif she was shaking or not but with Seth she didn't feel the need to. She looked at him, leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "Just don't think this matter is done being discussed." and thenshe kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Seth was about to make a sly comment, but Kat's lips cut him off. Seth kissed her back, forgeting the pain in his hand. Wrapping his arms around kat's waist, Seth brought Kat closer to him. Gods, he loved her so much. The space between them was now gone. Seth wanted to get closer to Kat, but didn't know how. Seth could smell Kat's shampoo. It smelled like lemons and sugar. Sth smiled under the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Kat wrappd her arms around Seth's neck moving her lips in unison with his and running her fingers through his cute messy blonde hair. She put one hand on his back but there was no point. They were already as close as possible or as close as they cpuld get in a haybale maze. She had always thought about going firther with Seth, but sometimes this was just enough. Kat loved the way they were together just as it was.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Seth could feel Kat's hand in his hair. Seth smiled under the kiss. Kat really did love him. Seth pulled away and kissed her neck, knowing how much Kat hated that. Seth snickered; he always loved teasing Kat. He would probably keep doing that as long as they were toget her. Soon though, Seth busted out laughing. The thought of annoying Kat for almost a long time made Seth laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Kat smiled lightly as Seth started to laugh. "Get off me," she said pushing Seth away from her. She stiffened her own laugh. "You're so annoying." She rolled her eyes and looked at him, eyebrows raised. He knew she hated it when he kissed her neck. Despite the fact that she actually liked it, it tickled and it was annoying. She was probably the only girl in the world that thought of it that way, but Kat wasn't like every other normal girl.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Seth couldn't help but laugh again. He slung an arm around Kat's waist, pulling her close to him. Seth lightly kissed Kat's forehead. "You know you love it," Seth whispered in Kat's ear. Seth gave Kat a grin. "Let's finish this maze, shall we?" Seth asked, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Kat aighed and closed her eyes as Seth kissed her forehead. When he suggested that they finish the maze, Kat sighed. She looked up to the sky and rested her head and Seth's shoulder. "No," she said flattly as if talking like a child.

Hey I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry I left the chat. :/
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:40 pm

~It's okay =]~

Seth raised an eyebrow at Kat. "Or really? Well, what do you wanna do?" Seth asked, looking in Kat's brown eyes. Then, an idea popped in his head. A mischevous smile appered on his lips. Suddenly, Seth started tickling Kat's stomach. He always wondered is Kat was ticklish. Great time to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Kat leaned back in surprise and started to gigle. "Stop it," she said through the laughter. She tried to cover her somach but Seth had always been a bit stronger then her and she would admit it too. Still, she tried to push him away. "Seth," she groaned. "Seth! Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Seth laughed along with Kat, enjoying himself really. Seth stopped and wrapped Kat in his arms. Resting his chin on her head, Seth became curious. "Have yyou ever heard me sing?" Seth asked, bunching his eyebrows together. Seth was a good singer, all thanks to his dad, Apollo. But, Seth rarely sang infront of people.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Kat shook her head. "Nope," she said. "You never really did it or did it as much as your siblings so I just thought you would've sucked at it." Kat sat back and looked at Seth holding up her hands. "Just kidding," she clarified. "But really, no I haven't." She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Seth gave Kat a grin. "Well, then I guess it's time you did," Seth told Kat, grinning like crazy. Seth thought for a moment, thinking of what song to sing to her. The, he got it. "If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine a my door. 'Cause it would take a whol lotta medication, to realize what we used to have, we don't, have it anymore," Seth sang. But, Seth was a great singer. Seth sang in a voice that just wanted to make your heart stop and melt.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Kat smiled lightly and put her arms around Seth's neck. Of cpurse Seth was a great singer. It was just one other thing her amazing boyfriend could do. She rested her forehead against his. She closed her eyes letting in Seth's words.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Seth smiled lightly and closed his eyes as Kat pressed her forehead up against his. "There's no religion that could say me. No matter how long my knees are on the floor. Ooooh, so keep in mind all the sacrafices I'm making. To keep you by my side and keeping you from walking out the door. 'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I loose you baby. There'll be no clear skies if i loose you baby. Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same. If you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, ra-a-a-a-i-i-n," Seth continued to sing. Set stopped and pressed his lips up against Kat's. Seth couldn't hold on any longer. Seth wrapped his arms around Kat, bringing her closer.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Kat had listened to Seth the entire way. Her eyes had been closed, so she was really surprised when he stopped and kissed her. She felt his strong arms wrap around her. She hugged him around his neck leaning up and pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Seth continued to kiss Kat. The space between them was now gone. Seth kissed her, but pulled away. "I'll never be your mother's favorite, your daddy can't even look me in the eye. Ooooo, if I was in their shoes I's b doing the same thing. Sayin' their goes my little girl, walking with that trouble some guy, but they're just afraid of something they can't understand they can't understand," Seth sang softly to Kat again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Kat ran her hands through Seth's hair musing on his voice. Shetilted her head sideways staring into his eyes. She rolled her own. "Just shut up and kiss me," she sighed. She slowly leaned back up towards him and hesitated a second before pressing her lips to his once again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:27 am

Seth just smiled at what Kat said. Seth kissed her back, though. He wrapped one arm around her waist. The other hand was behind Kat's head. Gods, Seth loved Kat so much. He would do anything for her. Seth smiled lightly under the kiss. E found it funny how Kat just wanted to kiss him instead of listening to him singing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Kat slowly moved her lips with Seth's. She loved Seth so much. Her heart raced every time she saw him, kissed him, thought of him. He was amazing, perfect, fantastic and a bunch of other adjectives. Kissing Seth made her feel alive. Sitting there with him in the dark and her arms wrapped around him, it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight is the Night { K A T)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next