Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tonight is the Night { K A T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Tonight is the Night { K A T) Empty
PostSubject: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Tonight is the Night { K A T) 24zx9xg

Seth || Marcus || Motega

"Hm, shouldn't this be some weird irrational love thing? Guess not then..."

Seth shoved his hands in his pockets. He was waiting for Kat, the girl he really loved. Besides, Seth thought that he owed Kat after all the crap he had put Kat in. Fighting for her, almost losing her, almost dying, Kat deserved to be treated right tonight. Seth was going to try his best no to make sly comments; Seth was gonna try to be like Aiden for once. Seth shivered lightly and zipped up his dark blue hoodie. He was wearing his old and torn black converse alom=ng with a Colplay shirt. Tonight was gonna be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 am

Tonight is the Night { K A T) 3881526212_f92f85c7b2
Katherine Jones
Kat threw her hair up in a messy side pony tail finishing up her sloppy get ready then left her cabin. It was just Seth, her boyfirend, was he going to judge her? Well, he better not. She pulled her black sweat shirt on over her dark blue t-shirt. She had on light blue jeans that were tattered and ripped from her long days of training or running in the city from monsters. They were her most comfortable jeans she owned despite their poor condition. It was the middle of fall at Camp, and they decided to actually have an October fest type thing this year. Kat had mixed feelings for how this was going to go.
She came up to Seth and put her hands in her sweat shirt pockets. She would never admit it, but Kat was caught off guard every time she saw Seth. He always looked like his cute self and could make anything look good. She loved him all the same pardon the fact her was sometumes mental. Kat smiled at the thought. "So what do we have plannrd for tonight," she asked raising her eyebrows while smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Seth's face lit up when he saw Kat. To him, Kat looked beautiful all the time. Seth noticed her jeans and grinned. Reminded him of his old and worn out Converse. Seth leaned down and kissed Kat on the lips. Pulling away, he grinned. "Well they have this hay or corn maze. Wanna try it out?" Seth asked Kat. Absentmindly, Seth wrapped one of his arms around Kat's waist. The sun was staring to set and it displayed a faint, orange glow on everything. Fall, one of Seth's favorite seasons.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Kat loved it when Seth kissed her like that. Just with a random hello smirk and a peck on the lips. Kat rolled her eyes and laughed lightly. "Sure," she said. "I'll protect you from all the scary monsters." She pursed her lips in a pity pout. Then it formed into a light smile and she clasped his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Seth snorted, but then laughed a little. "Sure Kat. We'll see who gets scared first," Seth said, grinning. He led them into the maze. Oh gods, how big was this place!?! It would take them like a billion years to figure out how to find the exit in this thing! Seth squeeed Kat's hand and took a few turns. It wasn't that bad. Though it was getting dark out. "I heard that Aiden--HOLY SUNSHINE OF APOLLO!" Seth screamed as a guy with a Jason mask popped out of no where. Without even thinking, Seth punched the guy in face hard, knocking him out. Seth bit his lip and looked at Kat. "Oppies," Seth muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:02 pm

"Oh gods," Kat muttered. "Nice job, Motega. Don't hurt the actors." She took Seth's hand and led him on as the sun started to set. They walked along in silence dodging obstacles of weirdo's popping out. "I dare you to start a conversation with the next thing that pops out at us." I smiled. He'd do it, that's why I dared him to.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Seth grinned wickedly. "Your on Jones," Seth told Kat. Before they walked even further, Seth leaned down and kissed Kat softly on the lips. Gods, he loved Kat so much. Seth pulled away, grinning. "Love ya," Seth told Kat. As they walked further, another person popped out. Of course, Seth jumped and tried not to scream. "Hey buddy, what's up?" Seth asked. The guy stopped, confused. "Booooooo!" The weird guy yelled. Seth puffed up his chest to make him look bigger. "BOO!" Seth yelled back. A smirk formed on Seth's lips.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm

"Oh Seth," Kat mused rolling her eyes. She hooked her arm with Seth's and oulled him along. "You have a good night now!" Kat called back to the person in a weird accent she just made up that second. The guy stared at the two of them oddly then his again for the next two victims. she started to laugh once they got out of listening distance. "Oh, gods Seth, I love you." Kat said to him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Seth laughed along with Kat. "That was great," Seth told Kat. When Kat said she loved him, Seth smiled warmly. "I love you too," Seth told Kat. Seth really, truly did. Seth pulled Kat close to him and pressed his lips to Kat's. Every time Seth kissed Kat, he would always feel fireworks go off. Or maybe it was just his love-fried brain. To Seth, Kat made everything better.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Kat let her eyes flutter close as Seth kissed her. She slowly moved her lips with his and put her hands behind his neck. Kat's heart always sped up when she kiised Seth. Her stomach always jolted and her head down to the very tips of her fingers and the soles of her feet tingled like crazy. She could never help but smile when she was around him, it annoyed her greatly. She partially wished he'd just go away sometimes, but then again, they wouldn't be able to share their life changing kisses.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Seth wrapped his arms around Kat, pulling her closer. The space between them was gone. Kat's lips were warm and soft. His eyes fluttered open for a moment, but closed them again, enjoying kissing Kat. Gods, he loved her so much. Of course, something had to ruin the moment. Some random guy jumped out of the corn, knocking Seth over. Landing on his butt, Seth scowled at the guy. "You know, an excuse me would be nice," Seth snapped. He could never have a moment with Kat. Then again, you says excuse me when it's your job to scare someone?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:45 pm

Kat began to laugh. She tried to restrain from the giggles but it was very hard. "Seth stop." She told him. "its his job." Kat took his hand and led him on more. "We're suplosed to be having fun remember." She told hik bumping Seth with her shoulder. "It's Halloween, relax --Ahh!!" She screamed as a snake slithered over her feet. She jumped into Seth's arms wrapping her legs around him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Seth rolled his eyes the fun part. "Whatever y--Ack!" Seth was cut off by Kat's scream and her jumping into his arms. Seth caught her as Kat wrapped her legs around his wait. "Well, what was that for?" Seth asked, raising an eyebrow. Not that he minded holding Kat. He peered over his shoulder and saw a snake slithering into the corn on the side. "Your scared of snakes?" Seth asked, kissing Kat's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Kat glared at Seth. "If you need to know," she said stubbornly, "I'm scared of heights, snakes and anything academic." See? This is a sign that Kat actually loved Seth. She opened up to him freely. Kat would never tell anyone that. And to make up for her ambarassing admittence, she didn't let go of Seth. She held her arms around his neck and continued to glare softly but held on a light smirk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Seth couldn't help but laugh. Kat just made the biggest mistake ever. "You know, you just the biggest prankster ever what your scared of. But, don't worry, I won't do anything," Seth said with a light smirk. Seth leaned close to Kat and kissed her softly on her lips. Seth made sure he didn't get too lost kissing Kat, otherwise, he would drop her. Then Kat would be very mad.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Kat's words lingered on the tip of her tongue when Seth kissed her. She shrugged and smirked lightly. She'll tell him later and get it through his thick scull tht if he tried to pull anything on her, he was dead meat. Who knows? He may never wake up when she'd be done with him. That's how far Kat can go, and even farher still.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Seth smrked lightly under the kiss. Now he couldn't resist pranking Kat, even if it meant he was dead meat. Seth gently let Kat down on her feet. He wrapped his arms around Kat and pulled her closer to him. This was so romantic. Kissing in between corn. Romantic. Oh, and don't forget the weird people popping out of nowhere. Seth pulled away and dug his hand in his pocket. "I got you something," Seth said smiling. He pulled out a small necklace that had the stone, moonstone on it. "It's your birthstone. Well, it was moonstone, pearl, or alexandrite, so I chose moonstone for you," Seth told Kat quietly. Oh gods, what if she hated his girt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Kat smiled and almost gasped. "Oh gods, Seth you did not have to do that," she said touching the stone lightly as if a single tpuch would break the beautiful delecate stone. It was beautiful. She looked up at Seth again and smiled. Kat turned around. "Help me put it on?" she asked flirtasciously.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Seth rolled his eyes. "I thought you deserved it after all the crap we've been through," Seth tols Kat truthfully. Seth laughed a little when Kat asked him to put it on. Flirtasciously. Seth winked at Kat before he went in back of her. Seth brushed away Kat's brown hair and put the necklace on around her neck. "There. Now you look more beautiiful," Seth whispered in Kat's ear. His green eyes twinkled in delight.

~Pretty please post on CJ? xD~
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:48 pm

~Yes yes, I will. I thought you needed to post at the lake though. Maybe im just missing stuff. xDIt'll take me a while though. My hands are freezing! And I have basmetball soon.

Kat leaned up against Seth's chest and closed her eyes. A smile formed on her face. She took Seth's arms and oulled them around her. She would give up a thousand great moments for one amazing one like this. Hell, she'd give up her life for a chamce to ne with Seth every second of the day. Although that's not logical. How wpuld she be able to prank him anyway?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:57 pm

~Sorry! I'm just very impatient. I blame the ADHD xD~

Seth smiled as Kat leaned up aganist his chest. Gods he loved her so much. Seth brought Kat closer and his chin rested on her forehead. Kat smelled like strawberries and lemon. Seth smirked at the thought. He wished he could just stay like this forever and never leave. Of course, would fate let that happen? No. There was a soft footsteps that Seth ignored.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 pm

This better not turn into one of those surprise training sessions. Kat thought. She would so definitly do that to her cabin if she were cabin leader though. At random moments, BAM! Training session! But right now however it would be unacceptable because Kat was on a date and the stupid people were ruining her's and Seth's moment. Or worse, it could have been a monster instead of other people. Greeaat. She opened her eyes and looked around, through the dark hay bale maze.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Seth narrowed his eyes in the light darkness. What in the world? Seth grumbled under his breath. "Can't even have a nice date," Seth grumbled. Something slithered. Great. Monster. Seth took out his dagger. From the corn, came a snake. A python to be exact. Seth paled. Izzy had told him about the python. Giant snake. "Kat stay back," Seth told Kat, protectly getting in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Kat took a step back in surprise. "No problem," she squeaked. At this point, Kat was careing that Seth was being his protective self. This wasn't the time to care. Just the fact that the biggest snake she'd ever seen had just slithered right up to them was scary. This was probably the worst interuption Kat had ever had. She pulled out her sword anyway.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 am

This was a point in Seth's life were he really wished this was a prank. Or maybe just part of the maze. The snake was huge and it's black eyes started into Kat's. "Daughter of Hermes, afraid of my presence?" the python asked in a slithery voice. Seth widened his eyes. Holy crap this snake could talk? Now Seth knew why Kat was scared of snakes. The python lunged at Kat. Seth pushed her to the floor as Seth took the blow instead. The python struggled under Seth. Seth raised his dagger to strike, but the snake bit him on Seth's wrist. Seth yelped and jumped up. "Damn snake," Seth muttered. Seth ignored the pain and lunged at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight is the Night { K A T)   Tonight is the Night { K A T) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight is the Night { K A T)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next