Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tanning with some Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Tanning with some Love Empty
PostSubject: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Jake was laying on his back in the nice warm sand. He was strecthed out in his bathing suite, and let the sun soak into him. He hadn't done this for a while...and it was so relaxing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Some strange boy was lying in the sand, and somehow I knew that he was mine. He was laying out on a towel with his Beiber hair, and his baggy swimsuit. I decided to step into his light to get him to notice me."Hey, I'm Vanessa, you know, your....uh....girlfriend. So you must be Jake, the boy i have only heard so much about. I have only heard a few things about him, and some of those things were not good things, such as his family died in a plane crash, and he was practcially failing school, but other than that, he was the typical teenager, cute and hot. (at least in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Jake jumped, and scrambled into a sitting position. "What the...?" he said, lookimg up to the girl confused. "Girlfriend?" he asked confused. He had a girlfriend? Since when?! "How did you know my name?" he said, standing up and taking a step back. He studied the girl. She WAS hot so it wouldn't hurt to go out with her.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Wait, I heard from someone that you had asked me out through someone else, and things are so confusing these days. But anyway, if you did not already know, which by your reaction, you did not. But anyway, Do you want to Date me???? I was under the inpresssion he already knew we were going out. People and their reliability these days....it makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Jake was still confused. "I never asked anyone out?" he said. He didn't think he acualy had time for this type of thing. "But um...sure. I gouess." he said with a confused shrug. "What did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:43 pm

It's Vanessa and please remember it if we are going to be dating. Knowing my name is kinda important. Uhm....Jake, Do you wanna go do something with me? We could go to the local arcade or where ever. It's up to you if you wanna go or not, and where you wanna go.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Jake raised his eyebrow. "Vanessa. Right. Um...let's stay in camp. I'm not really supposed to be out because of my...recprd." he said slighly, and motioning with his arms to his bathing suite, "Plus, I'm not really dressed."
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 pm

What record was this boy talking about???? I wanted to know so bad but i decided to wait until later to bring it up. I was going to want you to change even if we were not leaving camp. How about I walk with you back to your cabin, and then we go to find something to do inside of camp. Is that okay??? I sure hope it was going to be okay, but i did not know of anything fun to do inside of camp. But I'm sure that we will find something, sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Jake shrugged, and started walking to the Aphridite cabin. He hated it. It was all pink and eck. Well, it's not like it mattered. Atleast it'll be fun sneaking out of camp.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

We walked in silence to his cabin. I waited for him to finish doing whatever guys do inside their cabin. When he emerged form the cabin, i quickly questioned him on what exactly we were going to do inside of this boring camp. Jake, what do you wanna do now? I really dont know what to do here for fun, so you pick what we should do.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Now wearing his tight black t-shirt, and his baggy jeans, her looked around. "Well I guess maybe I can afford to risk my neck for the trip to the arcade." he said, smiling, pulling out a stuffed plastic bag of quarters from his front pocket.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Really???? You would risk your neck for me???? That is so sweet, and that also sounds like something a boyfriend would do for a girlfriend.... I was nudging him in his shoulder while i was saying that last line to him for more emphasis. I was hopign he would realize that I liked him and that we really should be dating one another.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Jake smiled and put his arms around her, and gave her a squeeze. "Ready?" he said. This readlly was turning out to be a good girl. And he decided he would treat her rgood...the opposite of what he usualy did.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

i tried to grab for his hand but missed because i can barely do anything while in motion. I tried again while we were stopped and i got his hand this time. My hand was a lot bigger than his, so my hand was practially swallowing his hand whole. Why did i have to be soo tall and large????? WHY?????????
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Jake, laughed. "It's OK." he said softly before keeping walking towards the camp entrance. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanning with some Love   Tanning with some Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanning with some Love
Page 1 of 1