Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) Empty
PostSubject: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) Tumblr_lsgjfpld7s1qkl3dno1_500_large

Zach was just was just swimming on an ordinary day. He has been new for a while, but he managed to find the lake by him self. The water was warm and cold at the same time. That's the way he liked to swim in water. He came back to the surface for air and went back down again. The day so far has been good for. It was around mid-morning so some kids were still eating breakfast. He didn't eat breakfast for a big reason. He didn't really know anyone, so he would most likely eat breakfast alone. He didn't want to eat the most important meal of the day alone. He heard and felt his stomach rumble, but h didn't care and tried to ignore it. He went back up to the surface to see if anyone was here other than him. No one.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 am

|❖|Jade Sharpe|❖|

Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) Tumblr_m5h9vtrPuo1rqvcn0o1_500

Under the lights tonight
Turned around, and you stole my heart
With just one look

Once again Jade was lying on the sand in the sun. She was a bit obsessed with sun baking now that it was finally Summer. It probably wasn't very good for her skin, but Jade loved the warmth on her skin. She smiled to herself as she lay there. When she heard a splash she sat up quickly. It was a guy, playing in the lake. Jade lowered her sunglasses to get a better look at him. She couldn't see much from a distance though. She shrugged her shoulders and kept watching him. She wasn't going to get wet just to say hello after all.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:05 pm

When Zach went up to the surface yet again, he caught a girl starring at him. She was really pretty to him. He waved his hand at her as almost saying a quiet hello. He went underwater after he waved his little hello. He wondered, When was she there? Probably because Zach was hungry his brain wasn't thinking straight. He shook the thought away and kept swimming.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:19 am

|❖|Jade Sharpe|❖|

Under the lights tonight
With just one look

Jade sighed as the guy simply waved to her. After that he just ignored her. She didn't raise her hand in return, instead sue spun on her heel and stomped back to her original spot. Jade wasn't used to being ignored. Stupid boy. she thought angrily. Tons of boys would love to spend time or even simply talk to Jade, yet this boy didn't seem interested at all. Jade stood on her original spot, brow furrowed slightly. Finally, she made a choice. She would just leave this boy to his swimming. She spun on her heel again and started to walk away slowly. He could come after her if he wanted, but she would probably be a bit cold with him.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:29 am

Zach continued to do his swimming. He was thinking about the new camp and all, but that didn't ruin his happy mood. He also thought about his family back home and if he was going to stay here just for the summer or the entire year. But his parents already decided that so he couldn't do anything about. Zach then decided to go dry off and talk the girl. Once, he got to the shore he started drying himself off. Luckily, his stuff was near her. "Hey," he said while drying off. "I'm Zach."

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 pm

|❖|Jade Sharpe|❖|

Under the lights tonight
With just one look

Jade just looked at the guy for a little while before spinning on her heel and stomping away. He was annoying, really annoying. Jade was better off doing something useful, like training. She was going to do that now.

Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) Create.php?text=Ameilia%20Faith%20Smith&name=Quilted%20Butterfly
Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) Tumblr_m6cxv8083t1qlzvnlo1_500

Ameilia walked slowly down to the Lake. She loved it down here, even though she'd only been at Camp for a week or so. It was very beautiful, and the Nereids who lived in the waters were kind and warm hearted. Ameilia was already fairly good friends with a lot of them. As she walked down to the waters edge she noticed a guy there. He was pretty cute, and it looked like he'd just been for a swim. "Hello." the daughter of Aphrodite said softly.

((I changed my mind about Jade, so I hope Ameilia is alright))
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:05 pm

When the first girl left, Zach was rather surprised. He thought, Did I do something? He felt like he had, but just ignored it. Then another girl came along and said a friendly, sweet Hello to him. He smiled and said, "Hello. I'm Zach. What's your name?" He didn't say the last sentence in a flirty tone. He just said it like how she said Hello to him. He also thought the girl was really pretty. Then he somehow blurted out, "Your really pretty." Then when he noticed that he said that out loud he added, "Sorry. I just do that a lot." He put on a apolagetic smiled.

(((Yeah. It's fine.)))

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:50 am

Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) Create.php?text=Ameilia%20Faith%20Smith&name=Quilted%20Butterfly

Ameilia smiled softly and kindly as the boy introduced himself as Zach. She opened her mouth to respond but she closed it again when Zach kept talking. A soft blush tinted her cheeks as he complimented her. It had been a while since someone had complimented her like that. She let a small smile spread over her lips as he apologised. "It's fine." she assured him quickly. "My name's Ameilia, daughter of Aphrodite." she added quitely.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 pm

When the girl smiled, so did Zach. When the girl introduced herself as Ameilia, Zach smiled even wider. He thought that was a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. "Son of Demeter." He said. "It's nice to meet you Ameilia. Would like to go for a swim?" He asked politely.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 pm

"Oh, I love swimming!" Ameilia said immediately. She tugged off her top and shorts to reveal the bikini underneath. Even though she'd only been here for a few days Ameilia had realised that lots of people liked to swim at any time. It was much better to be prepared. Ameilia placed her clothes in a neat pile with her flip flops on top and walked down to the edge of the water. She dipped one foot in and smiled happily. The water was pleasantly warm. She kept walking until she was up to her hips. That was when she turned around and smiled widely at Zach. "You coming?" she called playfully.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Zach smiled. He dropped his towel when she took off her top and shorts. She was pretty. Like really pretty. Then when she asked if he was coming, he nodded his head and said, "Of course." He ran to the water and dove in. The water was a little bit warmer than before, but he didn't care. He swam closer to Ameilia. He asked her, "How long have you been here? I'm new. I've been here like for week." He said.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Aneilia swirled her hands in the water, smiling slightly. She loved the lake; it was so beautiful and full of life. But she did not like going under the water. She didn't really enjoy getting her hair wet. It was probably just the Aphrodite in her though. Ameilia watched as Zach dive into the water. "I haven't been here long either, just a couple of days." she explained. But she'd already met a variety of people. First there had been Alissa, who sort of frightened Ameilia. Then there had been her half-sister Layla, who had been really kind. And now there was Zach, the cute Demeter boy.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:02 am

Zach smiled. They were pretty much newbie friends. He smirked at that thought. "So were both pretty much new. Have you met anyone so far yet?" He asked. Zach had only met 2 people. One of them was a daughter of Khione named Taylor and the other one was Ameilia. Zach quickly went underwater to go get wet again and came back up to the surface to hear Ameilia's answer. Then an idea popped into his mind. "Hey Ameilia, I know I just met you but would you like to get a smoothie sometime?" He asked.

((Sorry I haven't posted it was just because lately I've been having no muse and I wasn't happy with Zach's play-by so I changed it but it took me so long just find it. Ugh but now I found it. :) ))))
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Aneilia nodded along with Zach's statement and watched him dive underwater. "Well, I've met you. And I've also met one of my half-sisters Layla and a girl named Alissa." she said. She didn't tell Zach about how her meeting with Alissa hadn't gone so well though. She blinked in astonishment as Zach abrubtly asked her if she wanted to have a smoothie with him. "Is this like a date?" she asked stupidly.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:53 am

"I've met Layla. She's one of my friends. I've also met a girl Taylor." He said. Zach had met Layla in the outside world. He remembered whe he met her. They actually went to school together. Then when Ameilia asked him if it was a date he said lowly, "Yeah. It's fine if you don't want to go." He said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Ameilia's eyes widened slightly as Zach confirmed their smoothie meeting would be like a date. "No, no, no, no. I'd love to go on a date with you." she said hurriedly. She didn't want Zach thinking she didn't want to go. She really did. She was just a bit overwhelmed. She'd been at this Camp for maybe a week and she already had a date. "Are we going right now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Zach smiled when Ameilia said yes. "Well, we could go see the fireworks. We can bot get ready for an hour and meet at the beach." He suggested. He heard some other campers talking about the luau and that there was going to be a dance, fireworks, and a pig roast. Zach deflinetey knew he wasn't going to the pig roast, but he knew he wanted to go to the dance and the fireworks, So far he hadn't gone to either one. But he did really want to go see the fireworks because he hadn't seen them in a long time and he enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)   Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming and Sun Tanning (Balisugar)
Page 1 of 1