Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sitting and tanning

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sitting and tanning Empty
PostSubject: sitting and tanning    sitting and tanning I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I lay there by the lake trying to get a tan. Tanning gets so boring you just sit and do nothing for the longest amount of time. maybe this is why I am so pale. Stupid right, Daughter of Apollo, Sun God pale.i glow in the the dark compared to my brothers and sisters. I am so amazed how they can lie here bored out of their minds.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: sitting and tanning    sitting and tanning I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:15 pm

~Hey, try to capitalize your sentences.
I walked past slowly. I wasn't into tanning. I just loved looking out at the cool rapids of the water. I thought about climbing a tree, but then I saw a girl. "Hi." I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sitting and tanning    sitting and tanning I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:23 pm

sorry

"Hey,I'm Alex. Do you have any tanning lotion?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: sitting and tanning    sitting and tanning I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 pm

~Four sentences
"No. I didn't really come here to tan. Just to look at the rapids," I said, gazing. "Sorry. My name's Ariadne Tempara." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting and tanning    sitting and tanning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting and tanning
Page 1 of 1