Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Er.. just swimming! XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JTJP770

JTJP770

Er.. just swimming! XD Empty
PostSubject: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Zeein waited on the beach, laying on a towel with his black and white swim trunks on, they were nothing special just ordinary. And a black tank-top to match. He smiled as he watched some of the others splash and play around in the water. He winced as the sun hit him right in the eyes, but he was glad to be on a beach again. He missed the shore of Lake Michigan, he missed Chicago in general. He took a sip of the water he took with him and closed his eyes. Not going to sleep, just more so resting his eyes.

As he laid back, he felt a whispering. Not like someone was whispering in his ear.. like an internal whisper something or someone was trying to reach out to him. Before he opened his eyes he saw a flash of an image. It was himself, with a weapon and it looked custom made. He had no idea what the small vision meant, maybe he was dreaming and he didn't know it? But he now knew what he wanted for his weapon choice.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Er.. just swimming! XD Tumblr_llkuv1aWkJ1qkuh11o1_500
Catheryn Cade
Catheryn Cade walks on to the beach, having changed from what she was wearing in the arena. She now had on a simple polka-dotted tankini under her usual jean shorts and a brightly colored tank top. She spots Zeein from far away, and walks up behind him, setting her towel down a foot or two away. "Hey, sleepyhead," she jokes, not sure if he's awake or asleep. She probably could have found out bu she didn't really think about it. She sits down on her towel, looking around at the beach.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33507123
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Zee rubs his eyes, "Oh hey." He said looking a bit shook up by his vision. But never the less he gave that charming smile, "I've always liked beaches." Stretching his arms and back while he talked, he let out a yawn. "I haven't tested the water yet. I hope it isn't cold.."
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Catheryn nods in agreement. "Beaches are nice, especially when it's hot outside." She can't help but notice that he seems startled, and she looks at him funny. "Are you alright?" she asks, somewhat out of habit. She tended to be able to tell when people were feeling off, though she had absolutely no idea why. Maybe she was telepathic or something. She can't help but thinking that the water probably was cold. It was hot outside; however, and it would probably be better that it was cold.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:01 pm

"Y-yah I'm alright. It's nothing." He said with a smile, he got to his feet. "Race you to the water." He said taking off his tank top, his skin was lightly tanned. His stomach was a small tight four pack with a light scar running about five inches up to his chest. He ran to the water, his dark brown hair flipping as he ran. He jumped in and stayed under for a good ten seconds, "Gah! It's cold!" He said shivering till he went back under the water again.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Catheryn raises an eyebrow but lets it go. "Alright," she says, throwing her tank top and shorts back onto her towel. Unlike Zeein, Catheryn was extremely pale, and pretty much rendered incapable of ever getting a tan. Shoot. Sunblock. She groans internally but stops to put sunblock on anyway, knowing that she'd be extremely aggravated later on if she forgot to do so. She walks over to the water slowly, allowing the block to dry, and sticks her toes in. It was sort of cold, and she shudders slightly.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Zeein rolled his eyes as he watched her just barley stand in the water, he sprinted to her splashing and making water go everywhere as he ran. He said nothing, just gave her a wicked looking grin as he attempted to scoop her off her feet and throw her into the part of the water where she wouldn't get hurt from hitting the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:19 pm

"Ah!" She half-screeches, jumping backwards to avoid him. "All of my sunscreen is going to come off, you idiot!" Cade teases, though serious. "I don't WANT to become a human lobster." She takes a few steps back to avoid him. Her sunblock was now mostly dry, though she said nothing about that.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Zee grins, "Then you can blame me later." He said walking to her more. His grin turning into several small laughs before he attempted to pick her up and throw her in once again. "I know sunblock dries fairly quick. Nice try though." He said with a smug smirk.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:38 pm

"It wasn't.. dry before.." Catheryn says while laughing. She manages to scramble away from him. When she was on guard, she was capable of avoiding people pretty easily, especially since she was tiny and hard to reach. She walks backwards towards the water, going in up to her ankles. If she was going to go in, it wasn't going to be because he threw her in. She was determined about that.
Back to top Go down
JTJP770

JTJP770

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Zee grinned and jumped back into the water once he saw she was getting in. He saw out to a good length and stayed there, just treading water. "What are you waiting for?!" He called out to Catheryn.
Back to top Go down
Liz loves Damian McGinty

Liz loves Damian McGinty

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:58 pm

"I'm not, it's cold!" Catheryn chuckles, but tentatively walks further out, up to about her waist. She shivers ever so slightly, but ignores it. It was better than the ninety degrees it was outside of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Er.. just swimming! XD   Er.. just swimming! XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Er.. just swimming! XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: