Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON) Empty
PostSubject: These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON)   These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm

These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON) Tumblr_lka16v5wal1qj5dvpo1_500

Harmony Rae ][ 13 ][ Nyx

Harmony sat at the egde of the Strawberry Fields, simply sitting with her eyes closed. The strawberry's sweet scent filled her nose. She inhaled it deeply, before sensing someone near her. Her eyes snapped open when she looked around. Cautiously, she moved near a tree to the darkest shadow. The darkness made her feel better, almost at home.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON)   These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

I was walking through the fields smelling the smells and seeing the sights. I heard some rustling, loud enough to be human he said "Hello. Is anybody there." He looked around cautiously and began to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON)   These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Eh... sorry. I kinda killed this character because she's too boring. xD Forgive me, maybe we could role-play with another of my characters? x3

(And I suppose I can't sorta kill a character. lololol So yes, I killed her.)
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON)   These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Yeah I guess. Send me a pjm with link I guess if you want to do another RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON)   These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Fields Have Too Much Sun. (CAM-CAM-CAMERON)
Page 1 of 1