Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Passing by (Cameron)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Passing by (Cameron) Empty
PostSubject: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 pm

I had walked out of my cabin earlier. I had on white shorts and a plain blue shirt with a necklace that said love. I walked quickly and quietly. I had happened to pass by the beach. I was tempted to run in and swim. I was on my way to the forest like Joseph said. Meanwhile, look who I met.

Passing by (Cameron) 1339227144_8944_full
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 pm

I walked by the beach going to the forest. I was wearing a pair of black jean-shorts, a camp Half-blood t-shirt, and a black hoodie. I looked up for a second, to see Ally right there. "Oh hey there. I didn't plan on seeing you until I got to the forest." I hugged her. " So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm

"Nothing." I said. I ran up to him. I jumped up on him. "Hey hun." I said smiling. I kissed for a long time, longer then usual. Then I pushed away. My legs were behind his back and my arms were around his neck. "Hey there, whats up with you." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:51 pm

"Well you for one." I laughed. "Looks like I still retain my title as bouncy house." I smiled at her. "So what do you wanna do on this fine evening." I said in a butler-esque fashion.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 pm

I giggled. "I was thinking we can just hang out. Nothing special. Just me you and something to sit on cause I don't feel like standing." I said chuckling. I put my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, we should get you a bouncy house title belt." I said again. "Seriously, seriously!" I said repeating.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 pm

"We should. Okay, so where do you want to sit and hang out at? Most importantly, at the location, what are we gonna sit on. We don't want to be uncomfortable now do we." I laughed, and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm

"We can sit on the sand and right over there." I said sitting pup. I pointed to the one in the left corner. I jumped out of his arms. I ran over. "You coming bouncy." U said laughing. I was at the bench and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:25 pm

"Yes I am, Bouncer." I walked over to her and sat next to her on the bench. I stuck my arm around her and smiled. "Gods your cute. Are you sure your not secretly a daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm

"Uh, I'm sure." I said. I blushed at his comment. "Oh stop!" I said. "You sure your secretly not a son of Aprodite, you are so cute and, hot too!" I said blushing.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:30 pm

"Why thank you." I stuck my arms around Alissa, and kissed her. I leaned into the kiss more than i usually would. This kiss lasted for a bit, and I still haven't pulled away from it.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:40 pm

I fell magicly into the kiss. I was not aiming to stop. I rapped my arms around him. I moved closer towards him. Close, like neck and neck close. I closed my eyes and fell into his passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 pm

I kept kissing her, only stopping for a second to breathe and went back into her lips. I held her tighter then ever. I kept kissing her, kissing her deeper as every second passed.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 pm

[center]I felt the magic and speaks flying. I grasped him as he grabbed me. He pulled me tighter, so I held him longer. I stopped to get air for a mimic second. I stopped for a second. "I love you." I said. Then I went back to kissing him.[/center]
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

"I love you to." I rubbed her cheek, and wrapped her in my arms again. I smiled into the passionate kiss we were sharing. i ran my fingers through her blonde hair, and went back to holding her.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 pm

I put my fingers through his long black hair. Then I wrapped them around his neck. I stopped for a sec. "If we're gonna make out, can we do it somewhere private. like behind a tree?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 pm

I was sad for the stop but said "Okay. It would be very awkward for someone to walk up and see this." I grabbed her hand and walked over to a place where we were hidden from anyone, and said "Where were we." I held her again, and re-started the kiss we sharing what we were expeiencing before.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:12 pm

My mind was shut down. I felt like I was happy, but needed to be hospitalized for not breathing. I jumped on him and wrapped my arms back around his neck. I felt the magnetism in our lips. North Pole and South Pole.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 pm

I could see that Ally was starting to turn blue. She didn't seem to be getting enough air. I pulled back. "Ally, are you okay. You look like you haven't breathed enough. We should take a walk. Calm down a bit. Get oxygen."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 pm

"Yeah!" I said. I felt tired and ditzy. "Did I mention I have breathing problems?" I said. I felt tired and drowsy. "Joseph." i said. I fell on the sand. Head first. I blacked out.
((OOC: Take her to the infirmary and make topic, please))
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:32 pm

(OOC: Okay)

I cursed loudly. I picked Ally up bridal style, and sprinted towards the infirmary. I opend the door with the knob between my chest and my chin.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 pm

((OCC:ALright Send it over Cht))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing by (Cameron)   Passing by (Cameron) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing by (Cameron)
Page 1 of 1